I have one question to ask regarding the bus system in Paris
I read on travel book that with one ticket I can use for one journey regardless of changes.
How does it work?
If I take bus A riding for 2 hours then take bus b within 30 mins waiting time, is it considered one journey?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona-Valencia- ??? - Barcelona
- 2 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 3 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 4 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 5 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 6 Italy by car
- 7 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 8 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 9 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 10 Lyon
- 11 Dolomites October 14-18
- 12 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 13 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 14 Traveling into Frankfurt and catching a flight to London
- 15 Le Marche, Italy
- 16 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 17 Two Weeks in Normandy/Paris
- 18 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 19 sim card
- 20 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 21 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 22 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 23 Is Venice overrated?
- 24 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 25 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.