I have one question to ask regarding the bus system in Paris
I read on travel book that with one ticket I can use for one journey regardless of changes.
How does it work?
If I take bus A riding for 2 hours then take bus b within 30 mins waiting time, is it considered one journey?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds for day by Train
- 2 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 3 4 days and 3 nights in Austria excluding Vienna
- 4 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 5 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 6 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 7 Which area to stay in London
- 8 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 9 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 12 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 Itinery help Crete
- 15 Scotland - We're Here!
- 16 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 17 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 18 TIM in FCO - update
- 19 Train / Calabria
- 20 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 21 16 days in France and Italy
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 24 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 25 Lisbon - a few tips