I have one question to ask regarding the bus system in Paris
I read on travel book that with one ticket I can use for one journey regardless of changes.
How does it work?
If I take bus A riding for 2 hours then take bus b within 30 mins waiting time, is it considered one journey?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car for four adults and four bikes
- 2 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 3 Barcelona cooking classes
- 4 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 5 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 7 CDG airport and connection time
- 8 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 9 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 French restaurants
- 12 Switzerland
- 13 If you had to choose one......
- 14 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 18 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 19 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 20 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 21 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 22 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 25 family holiday Rome&Venice