Which side of the bus do you sit on to maximize the "sites" view from Champs de Pars to Bastille?
How long (on the average with traffic variance of course) should one allow for this trajet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 3 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 4 London: Battle of the badges
- 5 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 6 Paris lunch on the cheap / restos pas tres cher
- 7 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 8 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 9 RHK's Fall escape
- 10 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 11 Eastern Europe in Winter with Toddler
- 12 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 13 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 14 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 15 comment on my croatia itinerary please!
- 16 Can you comment on my itinerary?
- 17 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 18 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 19 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 20 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 21 Need help in travel planning
- 22 Loire Valley itinerary
- 23 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 24 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 25 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain