Which side of the bus do you sit on to maximize the "sites" view from Champs de Pars to Bastille?
How long (on the average with traffic variance of course) should one allow for this trajet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 2 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 3 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 4 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 5 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 6 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 7 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 8 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 9 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 10 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 11 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 12 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 13 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 14 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 15 Shopping in Paris
- 16 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 17 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 18 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 19 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 20 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 21 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 22 Switzerland in 8 days
- 23 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 24 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 25 planning confusion