Which side of the bus do you sit on to maximize the "sites" view from Champs de Pars to Bastille?
How long (on the average with traffic variance of course) should one allow for this trajet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 2 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 3 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 4 Vienna or Budapest?
- 5 Rome
- 6 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 7 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 8 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 9 Munich
- 10 Need help in travel planning
- 11 Paris---baguette question???
- 12 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 13 Portugal itinerary help
- 14 Puglia or La Langhe
- 15 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 16 Booking hotels before trains
- 17 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 18 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 19 Visiting Spain in January
- 20 Italy/Greece with kids
- 21 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 22 English Countryside
- 23 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 24 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 25 French immersion courses in France