I am planning a trip to Paris and Burgundy (specifically Beaune) and looking for a few recommendations.
(We land on Saturday morning spend the next two days in Paris leaving on Sunday evening to get to Beaune in time for dinner. we then leave Beaune on Tuesday evening to get back to Paris in time for a late dinner, spend Wednesday morning in Paris and return to the states on a 4:30pm flight)
First recommendation needed. A hotel in Paris - we'll only have 2 nights and less than 2 days to explore so we want something centrally located but not a tourist trap. It is my husband's 40th birthday celebration so a little higher end would be nice.
We were planning on taking the train from Paris to Beaune (via Dijon) - is that the best way to get there? Or do people prefer driving?
We'll have 2 nights/2 days in Beaune and are looking for a hotel recommendation. Something in the town so we can walk to restaurants and sites.
We are looking to do a wine tasting tour while down there. There are two tour groups I have found, both look lovely, and would love opinions on both:
Also, restaurant recommendations in both Paris and Beaune would be great!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ TEC*h 24*7
- 2 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 6 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 7 Barcelona alternative
- 8 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 11 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 12 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 13 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 14 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 15 Paris to Italy
- 16 Electrical Power Conversion
- 17 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 18 Douro Valley in January?
- 19 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 20 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 21 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 23 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 24 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 25 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!