I am planning a trip to Paris and Burgundy (specifically Beaune) and looking for a few recommendations.
(We land on Saturday morning spend the next two days in Paris leaving on Sunday evening to get to Beaune in time for dinner. we then leave Beaune on Tuesday evening to get back to Paris in time for a late dinner, spend Wednesday morning in Paris and return to the states on a 4:30pm flight)
First recommendation needed. A hotel in Paris - we'll only have 2 nights and less than 2 days to explore so we want something centrally located but not a tourist trap. It is my husband's 40th birthday celebration so a little higher end would be nice.
We were planning on taking the train from Paris to Beaune (via Dijon) - is that the best way to get there? Or do people prefer driving?
We'll have 2 nights/2 days in Beaune and are looking for a hotel recommendation. Something in the town so we can walk to restaurants and sites.
We are looking to do a wine tasting tour while down there. There are two tour groups I have found, both look lovely, and would love opinions on both:
Also, restaurant recommendations in both Paris and Beaune would be great!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 2 help with europe itinary
- 3 Trip in September
- 4 Wake Up Mods
- 5 Escorted tours Norway
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 8 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 9 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 10 Help with basic itinerary
- 11 favorite app for converting US $$
- 12 One week in London with kids
- 13 Charming areas to explore in London
- 14 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 15 Light weight small converter?
- 16 One Day in Vienna
- 17 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 18 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 19 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 20 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 21 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 22 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 23 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 24 a week in Lombardia
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary help!