I am planning a trip to Paris and Burgundy (specifically Beaune) and looking for a few recommendations.
(We land on Saturday morning spend the next two days in Paris leaving on Sunday evening to get to Beaune in time for dinner. we then leave Beaune on Tuesday evening to get back to Paris in time for a late dinner, spend Wednesday morning in Paris and return to the states on a 4:30pm flight)
First recommendation needed. A hotel in Paris - we'll only have 2 nights and less than 2 days to explore so we want something centrally located but not a tourist trap. It is my husband's 40th birthday celebration so a little higher end would be nice.
We were planning on taking the train from Paris to Beaune (via Dijon) - is that the best way to get there? Or do people prefer driving?
We'll have 2 nights/2 days in Beaune and are looking for a hotel recommendation. Something in the town so we can walk to restaurants and sites.
We are looking to do a wine tasting tour while down there. There are two tour groups I have found, both look lovely, and would love opinions on both:
Also, restaurant recommendations in both Paris and Beaune would be great!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Outlook@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 3 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 4 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 7 Renting a car in Greece
- 8 Iceland france spain
- 9 Ex-pats with young kids
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Greece
- 12 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 13 southeast sicily town as home base
- 14 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 17 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 18 London with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 20 Top Tapas Tascas
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Ludwig Castles