I feel as if I'm getting a late start on this but hoping Paris-Lovers can help.
Been to Paris twice several years ago, but returning for 4 days/3 nights from London (in to Gare du Nord station)
Would like reccos on Paris hotels for a single woman for around 100 euros a night. Would need a private bath. B'fast not necessary. Not wanting a small hotel; more mid-size (30 + rooms) in case I have issues with noise, etc.
In the Latin QUarter, I'm looking at the
Hotel du College de France
7 rue thenard, 75005 Paris, France (Panthéon)
Near this subway:
Maubert Mutualité (line 10) or Saint-Michel / Cluny la Sorbonne (lines 10, RER C and B)
Am able bodied. Have been to Paris twice before and stayed in the Latin Quarter and this area seemed quite nice, but it's been at least 5 or 6 years. I recall loving the walk around the Marais and Montmarte, so wouldn't be averse to staying in these areas, too.
Many thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 2 Scotland Trip Planning
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 5 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 6 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 7 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 8 Pousadas in Portugal
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 10 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 11 Paris food tours?
- 12 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 13 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 14 Lake Maggiore
- 15 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 16 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 17 Classical Music in Milan
- 18 Antiques shopping Rome
- 19 Must sees in Malaga
- 20 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 21 Another Book List for Italy
- 22 Italy train question
- 23 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 24 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 25 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?