I feel as if I'm getting a late start on this but hoping Paris-Lovers can help.
Been to Paris twice several years ago, but returning for 4 days/3 nights from London (in to Gare du Nord station)
Would like reccos on Paris hotels for a single woman for around 100 euros a night. Would need a private bath. B'fast not necessary. Not wanting a small hotel; more mid-size (30 + rooms) in case I have issues with noise, etc.
In the Latin QUarter, I'm looking at the
Hotel du College de France
7 rue thenard, 75005 Paris, France (Panthéon)
Near this subway:
Maubert Mutualité (line 10) or Saint-Michel / Cluny la Sorbonne (lines 10, RER C and B)
Am able bodied. Have been to Paris twice before and stayed in the Latin Quarter and this area seemed quite nice, but it's been at least 5 or 6 years. I recall loving the walk around the Marais and Montmarte, so wouldn't be averse to staying in these areas, too.
Many thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)
- 2 MaiTaiTom & PBS...Poldark & Chavenage House
- 3 Is my Scotland itinerary doable?
- 4 5 days in Paris
- 5 Frankfurt to Munich - One day and night stop???
- 6 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 7 Referendum in Greece
- 8 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 9 Questions regarding currency exhange
- 10 Three girls in Naples
- 11 If Greece exits
- 12 Lovely naples
- 13 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 14 Palace Versaille - worth the lines ?
- 15 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 16 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 17 Italy
- 18 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 19 American Express card for car rental with AutoEurope or Kemwel?
- 20 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 22 Wurzburg, Heidelberg, or Frankfurt after leaving Rothenburg ob der Tauber?
- 23 Normandy Trip Report Day #1 of my Month Stay
- 24 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 25 Help! College daughter's 1st day in Nerja, Spain/converter broke!!