I feel as if I'm getting a late start on this but hoping Paris-Lovers can help.
Been to Paris twice several years ago, but returning for 4 days/3 nights from London (in to Gare du Nord station)
Would like reccos on Paris hotels for a single woman for around 100 euros a night. Would need a private bath. B'fast not necessary. Not wanting a small hotel; more mid-size (30 + rooms) in case I have issues with noise, etc.
In the Latin QUarter, I'm looking at the
Hotel du College de France
7 rue thenard, 75005 Paris, France (Panthéon)
Near this subway:
Maubert Mutualité (line 10) or Saint-Michel / Cluny la Sorbonne (lines 10, RER C and B)
Am able bodied. Have been to Paris twice before and stayed in the Latin Quarter and this area seemed quite nice, but it's been at least 5 or 6 years. I recall loving the walk around the Marais and Montmarte, so wouldn't be averse to staying in these areas, too.
Many thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 2 International driving permit required in France?
- 3 First Time Going to Europe
- 4 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 5 How long in Venice?
- 6 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 7 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 8 Hotel in Rome?
- 9 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 10 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 11 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 12 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 13 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 14 Traditional food in Athens
- 15 After a Wild Thyme in Armenia: Retreat to Moscow
- 16 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 17 Getting cash in Spain
- 18 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 19 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 20 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 21 Russian Folk Dance program in Moscow
- 22 Greek Ferries in October - Q's
- 23 Cotswolds village base
- 24 Secure parking in Tarifa, Spain
- 25 I booked "Paris in Winter"