I feel as if I'm getting a late start on this but hoping Paris-Lovers can help.
Been to Paris twice several years ago, but returning for 4 days/3 nights from London (in to Gare du Nord station)
Would like reccos on Paris hotels for a single woman for around 100 euros a night. Would need a private bath. B'fast not necessary. Not wanting a small hotel; more mid-size (30 + rooms) in case I have issues with noise, etc.
In the Latin QUarter, I'm looking at the
Hotel du College de France
7 rue thenard, 75005 Paris, France (Panthéon)
Near this subway:
Maubert Mutualité (line 10) or Saint-Michel / Cluny la Sorbonne (lines 10, RER C and B)
Am able bodied. Have been to Paris twice before and stayed in the Latin Quarter and this area seemed quite nice, but it's been at least 5 or 6 years. I recall loving the walk around the Marais and Montmarte, so wouldn't be averse to staying in these areas, too.
Many thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 2 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 3 Three days in Athens
- 4 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 5 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 6 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 7 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 8 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 9 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 10 Forints or Euros?
- 11 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season
- 12 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 13 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 14 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 15 Another Visit to London
- 16 Questions about regionale trains
- 17 Finalizing Itinerary
- 18 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 19 Overnight Layover -London
- 20 Day tour of Portofino and Cinque Terre
- 21 Vienna Favorites
- 22 15 nights in Italy
- 23 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 24 Rental car in Italy
- 25 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?