I feel as if I'm getting a late start on this but hoping Paris-Lovers can help.
Been to Paris twice several years ago, but returning for 4 days/3 nights from London (in to Gare du Nord station)
Would like reccos on Paris hotels for a single woman for around 100 euros a night. Would need a private bath. B'fast not necessary. Not wanting a small hotel; more mid-size (30 + rooms) in case I have issues with noise, etc.
In the Latin QUarter, I'm looking at the
Hotel du College de France
7 rue thenard, 75005 Paris, France (Panthéon)
Near this subway:
Maubert Mutualité (line 10) or Saint-Michel / Cluny la Sorbonne (lines 10, RER C and B)
Am able bodied. Have been to Paris twice before and stayed in the Latin Quarter and this area seemed quite nice, but it's been at least 5 or 6 years. I recall loving the walk around the Marais and Montmarte, so wouldn't be averse to staying in these areas, too.
Many thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 2 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 3 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 4 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 Trip suggestion
- 8 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 9 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 10 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 11 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 12 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 13 Spain in July
- 14 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 15 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 16 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 17 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 18 Acorn TV
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Petrol in Greece
- 21 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?