I feel as if I'm getting a late start on this but hoping Paris-Lovers can help.
Been to Paris twice several years ago, but returning for 4 days/3 nights from London (in to Gare du Nord station)
Would like reccos on Paris hotels for a single woman for around 100 euros a night. Would need a private bath. B'fast not necessary. Not wanting a small hotel; more mid-size (30 + rooms) in case I have issues with noise, etc.
In the Latin QUarter, I'm looking at the
Hotel du College de France
7 rue thenard, 75005 Paris, France (Panthéon)
Near this subway:
Maubert Mutualité (line 10) or Saint-Michel / Cluny la Sorbonne (lines 10, RER C and B)
Am able bodied. Have been to Paris twice before and stayed in the Latin Quarter and this area seemed quite nice, but it's been at least 5 or 6 years. I recall loving the walk around the Marais and Montmarte, so wouldn't be averse to staying in these areas, too.
Many thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 2 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 3 Car Rental in Italy
- 4 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 5 Rue des Rosiers
- 6 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 7 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 8 First Trip to Europe!
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 11 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 12 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 13 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 14 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 15 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 16 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 17 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 18 Hamam Istanbul?
- 19 Belgium : a asfe country
- 20 sfo to europe
- 21 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 22 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 23 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 24 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 25 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?