I feel as if I'm getting a late start on this but hoping Paris-Lovers can help.
Been to Paris twice several years ago, but returning for 4 days/3 nights from London (in to Gare du Nord station)
Would like reccos on Paris hotels for a single woman for around 100 euros a night. Would need a private bath. B'fast not necessary. Not wanting a small hotel; more mid-size (30 + rooms) in case I have issues with noise, etc.
In the Latin QUarter, I'm looking at the
Hotel du College de France
7 rue thenard, 75005 Paris, France (Panthéon)
Near this subway:
Maubert Mutualité (line 10) or Saint-Michel / Cluny la Sorbonne (lines 10, RER C and B)
Am able bodied. Have been to Paris twice before and stayed in the Latin Quarter and this area seemed quite nice, but it's been at least 5 or 6 years. I recall loving the walk around the Marais and Montmarte, so wouldn't be averse to staying in these areas, too.
Many thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Problems Men Face Due to shortage of Testosterone
- 2 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 3 How to Choose the Right Bedroom Furniture for Your Home
- 4 Should I speculate?
- 5 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 6 Case of smoking stains
- 7 Munich Under Attack...
- 8 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 9 http://menhealthreviews.org/t90-xplode-reviews/
- 10 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 11 http://www.cogniqtry.com/t90-xplode/
- 12 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 13 More Info >>> http://www.toptryloburn.com/reviv-anti-aging/
- 14 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 15 Path of the Gods Question
- 16 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 17 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 18 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 19 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 20 Dentix in Spain
- 21 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 22 Croatia
- 23 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Must visit wineries in Alsace?