I feel as if I'm getting a late start on this but hoping Paris-Lovers can help.
Been to Paris twice several years ago, but returning for 4 days/3 nights from London (in to Gare du Nord station)
Would like reccos on Paris hotels for a single woman for around 100 euros a night. Would need a private bath. B'fast not necessary. Not wanting a small hotel; more mid-size (30 + rooms) in case I have issues with noise, etc.
In the Latin QUarter, I'm looking at the
Hotel du College de France
7 rue thenard, 75005 Paris, France (Panthéon)
Near this subway:
Maubert Mutualité (line 10) or Saint-Michel / Cluny la Sorbonne (lines 10, RER C and B)
Am able bodied. Have been to Paris twice before and stayed in the Latin Quarter and this area seemed quite nice, but it's been at least 5 or 6 years. I recall loving the walk around the Marais and Montmarte, so wouldn't be averse to staying in these areas, too.
Many thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 2 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 3 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 6 What to wear
- 7 italy
- 8 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 9 Side trip from Geneva
- 10 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 11 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 12 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 13 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 14 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 15 7 Nights in Paris
- 16 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 17 21 Days in Central Europe
- 18 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 19 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 20 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 21 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 24 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 25 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets