I feel as if I'm getting a late start on this but hoping Paris-Lovers can help.
Been to Paris twice several years ago, but returning for 4 days/3 nights from London (in to Gare du Nord station)
Would like reccos on Paris hotels for a single woman for around 100 euros a night. Would need a private bath. B'fast not necessary. Not wanting a small hotel; more mid-size (30 + rooms) in case I have issues with noise, etc.
In the Latin QUarter, I'm looking at the
Hotel du College de France
7 rue thenard, 75005 Paris, France (Panthéon)
Near this subway:
Maubert Mutualité (line 10) or Saint-Michel / Cluny la Sorbonne (lines 10, RER C and B)
Am able bodied. Have been to Paris twice before and stayed in the Latin Quarter and this area seemed quite nice, but it's been at least 5 or 6 years. I recall loving the walk around the Marais and Montmarte, so wouldn't be averse to staying in these areas, too.
Many thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga resort day pass ?
- 2 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 3 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 4 My summer in Paris
- 5 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 6 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 7 London-Paris summer 2016
- 8 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 9 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 10 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 11 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 12 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 13 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 14 Outer Hebrides and north
- 15 day trip from Glasgow
- 16 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 17 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 18 Cinque Terre
- 19 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 20 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 21 Paris food tours?
- 22 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 23 Transfer in AMS or FRA?
- 24 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 25 What's on your bucket list?