I feel as if I'm getting a late start on this but hoping Paris-Lovers can help.
Been to Paris twice several years ago, but returning for 4 days/3 nights from London (in to Gare du Nord station)
Would like reccos on Paris hotels for a single woman for around 100 euros a night. Would need a private bath. B'fast not necessary. Not wanting a small hotel; more mid-size (30 + rooms) in case I have issues with noise, etc.
In the Latin QUarter, I'm looking at the
Hotel du College de France
7 rue thenard, 75005 Paris, France (Panthéon)
Near this subway:
Maubert Mutualité (line 10) or Saint-Michel / Cluny la Sorbonne (lines 10, RER C and B)
Am able bodied. Have been to Paris twice before and stayed in the Latin Quarter and this area seemed quite nice, but it's been at least 5 or 6 years. I recall loving the walk around the Marais and Montmarte, so wouldn't be averse to staying in these areas, too.
Many thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 2 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 3 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 4 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 5 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 6 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 7 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 8 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 9 Travelling to France
- 10 Where to stay in London
- 11 25 days in Europe
- 12 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 13 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 14 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 15 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 16 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 17 Uk visa processing time
- 18 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 19 NZ Passport validity
- 20 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 21 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 22 Uk visa
- 23 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 24 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 25 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz