I feel as if I'm getting a late start on this but hoping Paris-Lovers can help.
Been to Paris twice several years ago, but returning for 4 days/3 nights from London (in to Gare du Nord station)
Would like reccos on Paris hotels for a single woman for around 100 euros a night. Would need a private bath. B'fast not necessary. Not wanting a small hotel; more mid-size (30 + rooms) in case I have issues with noise, etc.
In the Latin QUarter, I'm looking at the
Hotel du College de France
7 rue thenard, 75005 Paris, France (Panthéon)
Near this subway:
Maubert Mutualité (line 10) or Saint-Michel / Cluny la Sorbonne (lines 10, RER C and B)
Am able bodied. Have been to Paris twice before and stayed in the Latin Quarter and this area seemed quite nice, but it's been at least 5 or 6 years. I recall loving the walk around the Marais and Montmarte, so wouldn't be averse to staying in these areas, too.
Many thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 3 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 4 Ireland itinerary help please
- 5 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 6 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 7 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 8 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 9 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 10 Canal du Midi
- 11 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 12 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 15 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 16 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 17 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 18 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 19 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 20 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 21 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 22 Praiano
- 23 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 24 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations