I feel as if I'm getting a late start on this but hoping Paris-Lovers can help.
Been to Paris twice several years ago, but returning for 4 days/3 nights from London (in to Gare du Nord station)
Would like reccos on Paris hotels for a single woman for around 100 euros a night. Would need a private bath. B'fast not necessary. Not wanting a small hotel; more mid-size (30 + rooms) in case I have issues with noise, etc.
In the Latin QUarter, I'm looking at the
Hotel du College de France
7 rue thenard, 75005 Paris, France (Panthéon)
Near this subway:
Maubert Mutualité (line 10) or Saint-Michel / Cluny la Sorbonne (lines 10, RER C and B)
Am able bodied. Have been to Paris twice before and stayed in the Latin Quarter and this area seemed quite nice, but it's been at least 5 or 6 years. I recall loving the walk around the Marais and Montmarte, so wouldn't be averse to staying in these areas, too.
Many thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train to L'Aquila italy
- 2 Citadines Trafalgar Square
- 3 Local markets in Italy
- 4 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 5 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 6 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 7 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 8 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 9 Sicily transportation
- 10 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 11 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 12 Barcelona completely overrated
- 13 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 14 Itinerary Assistance
- 15 Where will Britain go?
- 16 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 17 4 days to explore, Vienna, Munich, or Berlin?
- 18 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 19 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 20 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 21 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 22 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 23 Budapest on a budget
- 24 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 25 Where to stay in London