I feel as if I'm getting a late start on this but hoping Paris-Lovers can help.
Been to Paris twice several years ago, but returning for 4 days/3 nights from London (in to Gare du Nord station)
Would like reccos on Paris hotels for a single woman for around 100 euros a night. Would need a private bath. B'fast not necessary. Not wanting a small hotel; more mid-size (30 + rooms) in case I have issues with noise, etc.
In the Latin QUarter, I'm looking at the
Hotel du College de France
7 rue thenard, 75005 Paris, France (Panthéon)
Near this subway:
Maubert Mutualité (line 10) or Saint-Michel / Cluny la Sorbonne (lines 10, RER C and B)
Am able bodied. Have been to Paris twice before and stayed in the Latin Quarter and this area seemed quite nice, but it's been at least 5 or 6 years. I recall loving the walk around the Marais and Montmarte, so wouldn't be averse to staying in these areas, too.
Many thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 2 "Never Mind"
- 3 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 4 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 5 Killarney
- 6 Cornwall Advice
- 7 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 8 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 9 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 10 Florence Travel Guide
- 11 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 12 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 13 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 14 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 15 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 16 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 17 Rome Advice?
- 18 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 19 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 20 Italian lakes
- 21 Via del Sale, Italy
- 22 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 23 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 24 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 25 Andalucia itinerary help