I feel as if I'm getting a late start on this but hoping Paris-Lovers can help.
Been to Paris twice several years ago, but returning for 4 days/3 nights from London (in to Gare du Nord station)
Would like reccos on Paris hotels for a single woman for around 100 euros a night. Would need a private bath. B'fast not necessary. Not wanting a small hotel; more mid-size (30 + rooms) in case I have issues with noise, etc.
In the Latin QUarter, I'm looking at the
Hotel du College de France
7 rue thenard, 75005 Paris, France (Panthéon)
Near this subway:
Maubert Mutualité (line 10) or Saint-Michel / Cluny la Sorbonne (lines 10, RER C and B)
Am able bodied. Have been to Paris twice before and stayed in the Latin Quarter and this area seemed quite nice, but it's been at least 5 or 6 years. I recall loving the walk around the Marais and Montmarte, so wouldn't be averse to staying in these areas, too.
Many thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 2 rail pass
- 3 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 4 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 5 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 6 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 7 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 8 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 9 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 10 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 11 Germany for 3 weeks
- 12 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 13 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 16 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 17 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 18 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 19 Great restaurants in Italy
- 20 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 21 Scotland and northern England
- 22 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 23 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 24 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 25 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland