I feel as if I'm getting a late start on this but hoping Paris-Lovers can help.
Been to Paris twice several years ago, but returning for 4 days/3 nights from London (in to Gare du Nord station)
Would like reccos on Paris hotels for a single woman for around 100 euros a night. Would need a private bath. B'fast not necessary. Not wanting a small hotel; more mid-size (30 + rooms) in case I have issues with noise, etc.
In the Latin QUarter, I'm looking at the
Hotel du College de France
7 rue thenard, 75005 Paris, France (Panthéon)
Near this subway:
Maubert Mutualité (line 10) or Saint-Michel / Cluny la Sorbonne (lines 10, RER C and B)
Am able bodied. Have been to Paris twice before and stayed in the Latin Quarter and this area seemed quite nice, but it's been at least 5 or 6 years. I recall loving the walk around the Marais and Montmarte, so wouldn't be averse to staying in these areas, too.
Many thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 2 Prague hotels
- 3 Need help in travel planning
- 4 Italy/Greece with kids
- 5 Puglia or La Langhe
- 6 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 7 Munich
- 8 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 9 Northern lights in December
- 10 Booking hotels before trains
- 11 Flights from Croatia
- 12 What to expect over Christmas
- 13 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 14 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 15 Budapest
- 16 First time in France
- 17 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 18 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 19 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 20 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 21 Rome
- 22 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 23 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 24 English Countryside
- 25 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?