I feel as if I'm getting a late start on this but hoping Paris-Lovers can help.
Been to Paris twice several years ago, but returning for 4 days/3 nights from London (in to Gare du Nord station)
Would like reccos on Paris hotels for a single woman for around 100 euros a night. Would need a private bath. B'fast not necessary. Not wanting a small hotel; more mid-size (30 + rooms) in case I have issues with noise, etc.
In the Latin QUarter, I'm looking at the
Hotel du College de France
7 rue thenard, 75005 Paris, France (Panthéon)
Near this subway:
Maubert Mutualité (line 10) or Saint-Michel / Cluny la Sorbonne (lines 10, RER C and B)
Am able bodied. Have been to Paris twice before and stayed in the Latin Quarter and this area seemed quite nice, but it's been at least 5 or 6 years. I recall loving the walk around the Marais and Montmarte, so wouldn't be averse to staying in these areas, too.
Many thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cars in France
- 2 First European Vacation )
- 3 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 4 4 special meals, 2 GTGs, Benedict Cumberbatch and a Tattoo
- 5 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 6 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 7 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 8 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 9 Still another Normandy question
- 10 Weekend in Paris in October
- 11 In Barcelona...Montjuic
- 12 Around Geneva?
- 13 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 14 Rome/Florence
- 15 Paris
- 16 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 17 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 18 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 19 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 20 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 21 Where to go
- 22 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 23 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 24 London theatre
- 25 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation