I feel as if I'm getting a late start on this but hoping Paris-Lovers can help.
Been to Paris twice several years ago, but returning for 4 days/3 nights from London (in to Gare du Nord station)
Would like reccos on Paris hotels for a single woman for around 100 euros a night. Would need a private bath. B'fast not necessary. Not wanting a small hotel; more mid-size (30 + rooms) in case I have issues with noise, etc.
In the Latin QUarter, I'm looking at the
Hotel du College de France
7 rue thenard, 75005 Paris, France (Panthéon)
Near this subway:
Maubert Mutualité (line 10) or Saint-Michel / Cluny la Sorbonne (lines 10, RER C and B)
Am able bodied. Have been to Paris twice before and stayed in the Latin Quarter and this area seemed quite nice, but it's been at least 5 or 6 years. I recall loving the walk around the Marais and Montmarte, so wouldn't be averse to staying in these areas, too.
Many thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 2 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 3 How to make this adventure work?
- 4 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 5 How much luggage?????
- 6 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 7 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 8 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 9 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 10 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 11 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 12 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 13 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 14 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 15 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 16 Madrid: Flamenco
- 17 Madrid: City Views
- 18 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 19 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 20 German Rail Twin Pass
- 21 ITALO trains need help
- 22 London restaurants
- 23 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 24 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 25 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?