I feel as if I'm getting a late start on this but hoping Paris-Lovers can help.
Been to Paris twice several years ago, but returning for 4 days/3 nights from London (in to Gare du Nord station)
Would like reccos on Paris hotels for a single woman for around 100 euros a night. Would need a private bath. B'fast not necessary. Not wanting a small hotel; more mid-size (30 + rooms) in case I have issues with noise, etc.
In the Latin QUarter, I'm looking at the
Hotel du College de France
7 rue thenard, 75005 Paris, France (Panthéon)
Near this subway:
Maubert Mutualité (line 10) or Saint-Michel / Cluny la Sorbonne (lines 10, RER C and B)
Am able bodied. Have been to Paris twice before and stayed in the Latin Quarter and this area seemed quite nice, but it's been at least 5 or 6 years. I recall loving the walk around the Marais and Montmarte, so wouldn't be averse to staying in these areas, too.
Many thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 6 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 7 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 13 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 14 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Greek Village
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 Berlin
- 21 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 22 Germany or Sweden
- 23 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 24 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 25 Two days in Rome