I feel as if I'm getting a late start on this but hoping Paris-Lovers can help.
Been to Paris twice several years ago, but returning for 4 days/3 nights from London (in to Gare du Nord station)
Would like reccos on Paris hotels for a single woman for around 100 euros a night. Would need a private bath. B'fast not necessary. Not wanting a small hotel; more mid-size (30 + rooms) in case I have issues with noise, etc.
In the Latin QUarter, I'm looking at the
Hotel du College de France
7 rue thenard, 75005 Paris, France (Panthéon)
Near this subway:
Maubert Mutualité (line 10) or Saint-Michel / Cluny la Sorbonne (lines 10, RER C and B)
Am able bodied. Have been to Paris twice before and stayed in the Latin Quarter and this area seemed quite nice, but it's been at least 5 or 6 years. I recall loving the walk around the Marais and Montmarte, so wouldn't be averse to staying in these areas, too.
Many thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 2 Help planning 10 day trip near Brussels/Amsterdam
- 3 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 4 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 5 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 6 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 7 Our Next Europe Trip
- 8 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 9 The Barceloneta Experiment
- 10 Looking for music in Istanbul
- 11 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 12 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 13 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 14 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 15 Trip Report: 17 days in Spain & Portugal
- 16 four old ladies in spain
- 17 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 18 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 19 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 20 Check out this amazing hotel just off the coast of Galway
- 21 Air France new business flat bed seats in fall, old seats in summer?
- 22 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 23 Saltzburg,nuremberg and munich
- 24 travel plan
- 25 More help with Ireland Itinerary