I feel as if I'm getting a late start on this but hoping Paris-Lovers can help.
Been to Paris twice several years ago, but returning for 4 days/3 nights from London (in to Gare du Nord station)
Would like reccos on Paris hotels for a single woman for around 100 euros a night. Would need a private bath. B'fast not necessary. Not wanting a small hotel; more mid-size (30 + rooms) in case I have issues with noise, etc.
In the Latin QUarter, I'm looking at the
Hotel du College de France
7 rue thenard, 75005 Paris, France (Panthéon)
Near this subway:
Maubert Mutualité (line 10) or Saint-Michel / Cluny la Sorbonne (lines 10, RER C and B)
Am able bodied. Have been to Paris twice before and stayed in the Latin Quarter and this area seemed quite nice, but it's been at least 5 or 6 years. I recall loving the walk around the Marais and Montmarte, so wouldn't be averse to staying in these areas, too.
Many thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Norfolk
- 2 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 3 Bregenz or Lindau
- 4 A Greek sojourn
- 5 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 6 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 7 Best beach town in Italy?
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 10 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 11 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 12 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 13 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 14 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 15 Italy and Croatia
- 16 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 17 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 18 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 19 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 20 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 21 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 22 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 23 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 24 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 25 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary