I feel as if I'm getting a late start on this but hoping Paris-Lovers can help.
Been to Paris twice several years ago, but returning for 4 days/3 nights from London (in to Gare du Nord station)
Would like reccos on Paris hotels for a single woman for around 100 euros a night. Would need a private bath. B'fast not necessary. Not wanting a small hotel; more mid-size (30 + rooms) in case I have issues with noise, etc.
In the Latin QUarter, I'm looking at the
Hotel du College de France
7 rue thenard, 75005 Paris, France (Panthéon)
Near this subway:
Maubert Mutualité (line 10) or Saint-Michel / Cluny la Sorbonne (lines 10, RER C and B)
Am able bodied. Have been to Paris twice before and stayed in the Latin Quarter and this area seemed quite nice, but it's been at least 5 or 6 years. I recall loving the walk around the Marais and Montmarte, so wouldn't be averse to staying in these areas, too.
Many thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 Loire Valley itinerary
- 3 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 4 Iceland trip report
- 5 February in Florence
- 6 norway self-drive itinerary
- 7 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 8 Ronda to Seville
- 9 Europe Itinerary
- 10 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 11 11 days in Andalusia
- 12 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 13 Belgium for the 1st time
- 14 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 15 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 16 Our short visit to Stockholm: A few details and many photos
- 17 visa expired
- 18 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 19 Car rental Croatia
- 20 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 21 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 22 PLITVICE LAKES
- 23 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 24 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 25 Catalonia: 14 days in September