I feel as if I'm getting a late start on this but hoping Paris-Lovers can help.
Been to Paris twice several years ago, but returning for 4 days/3 nights from London (in to Gare du Nord station)
Would like reccos on Paris hotels for a single woman for around 100 euros a night. Would need a private bath. B'fast not necessary. Not wanting a small hotel; more mid-size (30 + rooms) in case I have issues with noise, etc.
In the Latin QUarter, I'm looking at the
Hotel du College de France
7 rue thenard, 75005 Paris, France (Panthéon)
Near this subway:
Maubert Mutualité (line 10) or Saint-Michel / Cluny la Sorbonne (lines 10, RER C and B)
Am able bodied. Have been to Paris twice before and stayed in the Latin Quarter and this area seemed quite nice, but it's been at least 5 or 6 years. I recall loving the walk around the Marais and Montmarte, so wouldn't be averse to staying in these areas, too.
Many thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 2 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 3 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 4 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 5 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 6 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 7 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 8 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 9 Paris Libraries
- 10 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 11 British Royals
- 12 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 13 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015
- 14 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 15 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 16 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 17 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 18 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 19 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 20 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 21 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 22 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 23 Paris: Best Bistros
- 24 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 25 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment