I feel as if I'm getting a late start on this but hoping Paris-Lovers can help.
Been to Paris twice several years ago, but returning for 4 days/3 nights from London (in to Gare du Nord station)
Would like reccos on Paris hotels for a single woman for around 100 euros a night. Would need a private bath. B'fast not necessary. Not wanting a small hotel; more mid-size (30 + rooms) in case I have issues with noise, etc.
In the Latin QUarter, I'm looking at the
Hotel du College de France
7 rue thenard, 75005 Paris, France (Panthéon)
Near this subway:
Maubert Mutualité (line 10) or Saint-Michel / Cluny la Sorbonne (lines 10, RER C and B)
Am able bodied. Have been to Paris twice before and stayed in the Latin Quarter and this area seemed quite nice, but it's been at least 5 or 6 years. I recall loving the walk around the Marais and Montmarte, so wouldn't be averse to staying in these areas, too.
Many thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi October 16-25
- 2 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 3 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 4 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 5 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 6 21 nights in England, please help
- 7 Trip report European honeymoon
- 8 The Great Grotte Question: Clamouse or Demoiselles
- 9 Ireland-3 Weeks, 3 Bases
- 10 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 11 Sentimental Journey
- 12 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 13 Need advice on Greek islands
- 14 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 15 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 16 Paris to the Past, by Ina Caro
- 17 Where can I buy a gounded plug adapter for Switzerland?
- 18 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 19 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 20 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 21 Florence and Rome
- 22 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 23 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 24 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 25 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)