My wife and I are planning a trip to Europe (as a first anniversary present to ourselves.) We have 14 days and will arrive and fly out of Paris CDG. We would like to experience Paris, Brussels, (with day trips to Bruges and Amsterdam) and Frankfurt.We'd appreciate any insights and tips regarding rail transportation between these cities.
We're looking for recommendations for hotels in the Quartier Latin or Montemartre areas of Paris. We'd love to experience local neighborhoods by foot, bicicle or moto. We're budgeting approx. $200 US per day.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 논현근처안마 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 2 논현안마방 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 3 논현동안마 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 4 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 5 논현역안마 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 6 논현안마 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 7 선릉안마유명한곳 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 8 선릉안마좋은곳 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 선릉안마추천 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장
- 11 선릉근처안마 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 12 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 13 선릉안마방 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 14 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 15 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 16 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 17 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 18 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 19 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 20 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 21 6 days in Croatia
- 22 Train tickets in Italy?
- 23 Getting around Lisbon
- 24 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 25 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna