My wife and I are planning a trip to Europe (as a first anniversary present to ourselves.) We have 14 days and will arrive and fly out of Paris CDG. We would like to experience Paris, Brussels, (with day trips to Bruges and Amsterdam) and Frankfurt.We'd appreciate any insights and tips regarding rail transportation between these cities.
We're looking for recommendations for hotels in the Quartier Latin or Montemartre areas of Paris. We'd love to experience local neighborhoods by foot, bicicle or moto. We're budgeting approx. $200 US per day.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 2 Paris in November
- 3 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 4 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 7 Munich itinerary review
- 8 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 9 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 10 Football Tickets - Athens
- 11 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 12 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 13 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 14 Last minute trip to Capri
- 15 3nights in Venice
- 16 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 17 Earthquake near Naples
- 18 Budapest to Kosice
- 19 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 20 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 21 My 3 days in Venice
- 22 multi city flights to europe
- 23 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 24 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 25 One week in Europe