My wife and I are planning a trip to Europe (as a first anniversary present to ourselves.) We have 14 days and will arrive and fly out of Paris CDG. We would like to experience Paris, Brussels, (with day trips to Bruges and Amsterdam) and Frankfurt.We'd appreciate any insights and tips regarding rail transportation between these cities.
We're looking for recommendations for hotels in the Quartier Latin or Montemartre areas of Paris. We'd love to experience local neighborhoods by foot, bicicle or moto. We're budgeting approx. $200 US per day.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Outlook@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 3 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 4 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 7 Renting a car in Greece
- 8 Iceland france spain
- 9 Ex-pats with young kids
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Greece
- 12 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 13 southeast sicily town as home base
- 14 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 17 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 18 London with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 20 Top Tapas Tascas
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Ludwig Castles