My wife and I are planning a trip to Europe (as a first anniversary present to ourselves.) We have 14 days and will arrive and fly out of Paris CDG. We would like to experience Paris, Brussels, (with day trips to Bruges and Amsterdam) and Frankfurt.We'd appreciate any insights and tips regarding rail transportation between these cities.
We're looking for recommendations for hotels in the Quartier Latin or Montemartre areas of Paris. We'd love to experience local neighborhoods by foot, bicicle or moto. We're budgeting approx. $200 US per day.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 2 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 3 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 4 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 5 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 6 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 7 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 8 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 9 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 10 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 11 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 14 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 15 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 16 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 17 Bruges
- 18 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 19 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 20 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 21 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 22 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 23 Planning A trip
- 24 A week in the Occitanie
- 25 Question about Loire Valley châteaux