My wife and I are planning a trip to Europe (as a first anniversary present to ourselves.) We have 14 days and will arrive and fly out of Paris CDG. We would like to experience Paris, Brussels, (with day trips to Bruges and Amsterdam) and Frankfurt.We'd appreciate any insights and tips regarding rail transportation between these cities.
We're looking for recommendations for hotels in the Quartier Latin or Montemartre areas of Paris. We'd love to experience local neighborhoods by foot, bicicle or moto. We're budgeting approx. $200 US per day.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 2 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 3 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 4 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 5 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 6 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 7 help with Italy itinerary
- 8 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 9 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 10 Barcelona with baby
- 11 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 12 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 13 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 14 Norway fjord
- 15 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 16 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 17 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 20 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 21 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 22 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 23 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 24 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 25 Capri in July