My wife and I are planning a trip to Europe (as a first anniversary present to ourselves.) We have 14 days and will arrive and fly out of Paris CDG. We would like to experience Paris, Brussels, (with day trips to Bruges and Amsterdam) and Frankfurt.We'd appreciate any insights and tips regarding rail transportation between these cities.
We're looking for recommendations for hotels in the Quartier Latin or Montemartre areas of Paris. We'd love to experience local neighborhoods by foot, bicicle or moto. We're budgeting approx. $200 US per day.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 3 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 4 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 5 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 6 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 7 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 8 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 9 Passport proplems
- 10 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 11 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 12 Itinerary help...
- 13 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 16 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 19 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 20 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 21 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?