My wife and I are planning a trip to Europe (as a first anniversary present to ourselves.) We have 14 days and will arrive and fly out of Paris CDG. We would like to experience Paris, Brussels, (with day trips to Bruges and Amsterdam) and Frankfurt.We'd appreciate any insights and tips regarding rail transportation between these cities.
We're looking for recommendations for hotels in the Quartier Latin or Montemartre areas of Paris. We'd love to experience local neighborhoods by foot, bicicle or moto. We're budgeting approx. $200 US per day.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 2 Engadine Valley help
- 3 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 4 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 5 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 6 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 7 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 8 Honeymoon in Greece
- 9 Italy for Christmas Week
- 10 A Month stay in Southern France
- 11 Shoes in Scotland
- 12 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 13 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 14 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 15 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 16 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 17 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 18 Portugal with large family
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 restaurants in Marais district
- 21 Sicily
- 22 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 23 Palazzo Ravizza or Il Battistero-Siena?
- 24 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 25 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants