My husband and I will be in Paris next month and have been advised to take a night time boat cruise down the Seine to the Effiel Tower, could anyone suggest one? We probably only interested in the cruise and dinner, not a walking tour included. I would perfer not to have to spend $200 each for the cruise also. Thanks for the help!
Paris: Best Seine River Boat Tour at Night?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 rent car / Munich
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 2 Week European Itinerary
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Family European winter holiday
- 6 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 7 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 8 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 9 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 10 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 11 Channel Islands
- 12 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 13 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 14 Dresden Train Station
- 15 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 16 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 23 Chambermaid tipping
- 24 TGV and Provence questions
- 25 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna