My husband and I will be in Paris next month and have been advised to take a night time boat cruise down the Seine to the Effiel Tower, could anyone suggest one? We probably only interested in the cruise and dinner, not a walking tour included. I would perfer not to have to spend $200 each for the cruise also. Thanks for the help!
Paris: Best Seine River Boat Tour at Night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 2 Arc de Triumph Question
- 3 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 4 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 5 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 6 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 7 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 8 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 9 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 10 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 13 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 14 Paris November 2014
- 15 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 16 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 Traveling in France by train
- 19 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 20 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 21 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 25 A Good Base on Mallorca