Hoping for your help. Can you please recommend some outdoor place on the Champs Elysees to have a drink or a bite at night? I know that the area is extremely touristy with a 'not great food rep' , but I would love to know of a place that you think is good enough to be able to enjoy whether it's a meal or just a drink. I remember years ago coming to the Champs and having a magical time just sitting there and enjoying the lit surroundings. The restaurant I went to was very forgettable, but maybe you know of something better?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 2 17 days in England
- 3 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 4 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 5 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 6 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 7 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 8 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 9 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 10 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 11 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 12 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 13 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 16 Italy Trip Report
- 17 One day in milan
- 18 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 19 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 20 Transportation Question Italy
- 21 London Restaurants
- 22 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 23 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 24 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 25 Virgin Trains East Coast Punctuality
Paris - Best place for a bite or a drink outdoors on the Champs Elysees?