Hoping for your help. Can you please recommend some outdoor place on the Champs Elysees to have a drink or a bite at night? I know that the area is extremely touristy with a 'not great food rep' , but I would love to know of a place that you think is good enough to be able to enjoy whether it's a meal or just a drink. I remember years ago coming to the Champs and having a magical time just sitting there and enjoying the lit surroundings. The restaurant I went to was very forgettable, but maybe you know of something better?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 AVE train tickets questions.
- 4 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 5 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 6 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 7 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 8 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 9 Rome to Positano
- 10 Day trips from Uzes
- 11 Laundry - Ireland?
- 12 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 13 Naples or Genoa
- 14 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 15 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 16 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 17 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 18 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 19 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 20 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 21 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 22 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 25 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
Paris - Best place for a bite or a drink outdoors on the Champs Elysees?