Hoping for your help. Can you please recommend some outdoor place on the Champs Elysees to have a drink or a bite at night? I know that the area is extremely touristy with a 'not great food rep' , but I would love to know of a place that you think is good enough to be able to enjoy whether it's a meal or just a drink. I remember years ago coming to the Champs and having a magical time just sitting there and enjoying the lit surroundings. The restaurant I went to was very forgettable, but maybe you know of something better?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SURPRISE TRIP
- 2 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 3 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 Paris in August
- 6 13 nights in switzerland
- 7 Europe for Beginners
- 8 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 9 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 10 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 11 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 12 Use of Train Tickets
- 13 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 14 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 15 Short time in Vienna
- 16 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 17 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 20 Iceland in January/February
- 21 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 22 Valencia Spain
- 23 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 24 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 25 Update on Bob the Navigator
Paris - Best place for a bite or a drink outdoors on the Champs Elysees?