Hoping for your help. Can you please recommend some outdoor place on the Champs Elysees to have a drink or a bite at night? I know that the area is extremely touristy with a 'not great food rep' , but I would love to know of a place that you think is good enough to be able to enjoy whether it's a meal or just a drink. I remember years ago coming to the Champs and having a magical time just sitting there and enjoying the lit surroundings. The restaurant I went to was very forgettable, but maybe you know of something better?
Thanks for your help.
Paris - Best place for a bite or a drink outdoors on the Champs Elysees?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in switzerland
- 2 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 3 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 4 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 5 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 6 Bus ride to Positano
- 7 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 8 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 9 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 10 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 11 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 12 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 13 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 14 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 15 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 16 Amsterdam restaurants
- 17 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 18 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 19 Greece for a month with a baby
- 20 Wine tour in Chianti
- 21 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 22 Slovenia itinerary
- 23 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 24 Europcar at vienna airport
- 25 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?