Hoping for your help. Can you please recommend some outdoor place on the Champs Elysees to have a drink or a bite at night? I know that the area is extremely touristy with a 'not great food rep' , but I would love to know of a place that you think is good enough to be able to enjoy whether it's a meal or just a drink. I remember years ago coming to the Champs and having a magical time just sitting there and enjoying the lit surroundings. The restaurant I went to was very forgettable, but maybe you know of something better?
Thanks for your help.
Paris - Best place for a bite or a drink outdoors on the Champs Elysees?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada
- 2 Azores
- 3 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 6 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 7 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 8 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 9 A Sardinia trip report
- 10 4 weeks in the UK
- 11 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 15 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 16 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 17 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 18 First time to Switzerland
- 19 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 20 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 21 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 22 Eastern Europe
- 23 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 24 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 25 Switzerland help...?