Hoping for your help. Can you please recommend some outdoor place on the Champs Elysees to have a drink or a bite at night? I know that the area is extremely touristy with a 'not great food rep' , but I would love to know of a place that you think is good enough to be able to enjoy whether it's a meal or just a drink. I remember years ago coming to the Champs and having a magical time just sitting there and enjoying the lit surroundings. The restaurant I went to was very forgettable, but maybe you know of something better?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노∴안전공원
- 2 London Hotel - Different Request
- 3 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 4 Portugal rental car
- 5 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 6 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 7 Iceland trip report!
- 8 London 6 day itinerary
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 11 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 12 3 nights in Madrid
- 13 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 14 alcazar question and seville advice
- 15 Bernese Oberland
- 16 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 17 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 18 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 19 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 20 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 21 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 22 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 23 Threat Level in UK
- 24 ATM
- 25 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
Paris - Best place for a bite or a drink outdoors on the Champs Elysees?