Hoping for your help. Can you please recommend some outdoor place on the Champs Elysees to have a drink or a bite at night? I know that the area is extremely touristy with a 'not great food rep' , but I would love to know of a place that you think is good enough to be able to enjoy whether it's a meal or just a drink. I remember years ago coming to the Champs and having a magical time just sitting there and enjoying the lit surroundings. The restaurant I went to was very forgettable, but maybe you know of something better?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norfolk base
- 2 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 3 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 4 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 5 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 6 Drinks in Spain
- 7 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 8 Spain Itinerary Help
- 9 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 10 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 11 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 12 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 13 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 14 Beaches in Southern France
- 15 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 16 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 17 Ali
- 18 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 19 Gelato course in Rome?
- 20 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 21 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 22 Too much for one day?
- 23 Travel WiFi - France
- 24 Lipari to Capri??
- 25 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
Paris - Best place for a bite or a drink outdoors on the Champs Elysees?