Hoping for your help. Can you please recommend some outdoor place on the Champs Elysees to have a drink or a bite at night? I know that the area is extremely touristy with a 'not great food rep' , but I would love to know of a place that you think is good enough to be able to enjoy whether it's a meal or just a drink. I remember years ago coming to the Champs and having a magical time just sitting there and enjoying the lit surroundings. The restaurant I went to was very forgettable, but maybe you know of something better?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 2 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 3 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 4 help with Italy itinerary
- 5 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 6 Praiano
- 7 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 8 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 9 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 10 Chamonix to Paris
- 11 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 12 Rome-Itinerary
- 13 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 14 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 15 Scotland and London 21 days
- 16 Rome to venice
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 19 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 20 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 21 Ireland itinerary help please
- 22 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 23 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
Paris - Best place for a bite or a drink outdoors on the Champs Elysees?