Hoping for your help. Can you please recommend some outdoor place on the Champs Elysees to have a drink or a bite at night? I know that the area is extremely touristy with a 'not great food rep' , but I would love to know of a place that you think is good enough to be able to enjoy whether it's a meal or just a drink. I remember years ago coming to the Champs and having a magical time just sitting there and enjoying the lit surroundings. The restaurant I went to was very forgettable, but maybe you know of something better?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 2 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 3 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 4 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 5 The DCC scam is spreading
- 6 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 7 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 8 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 9 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 10 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 11 Santorini to Naples Advice
- 12 Greece Travel Advice
- 13 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 14 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 15 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 16 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 17 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 18 Vineyards/wineries in Tuscany
- 19 GPS vs Google Maps
- 20 Brussels Airport
- 21 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 22 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 23 help with 21 days-croatia
- 24 Shopping in Paris
- 25 London Paris
Paris - Best place for a bite or a drink outdoors on the Champs Elysees?