I am finally, after almost 9 years, going back to Paris with my children and husband. I'm sure for as much that stays the same year after year, I'm sure lots has also changed in Paris---including the current list of most reliable and trustworthy vacation rental companies.
Years ago we rented an exquisite apartment in the St Germain de Pres that is sadly no longer a rental and I find myself wondering how to edit the myriad choices of vacation rentals.
(Not to mention, wasn't there a law passed prohibiting vacation apartments in Paris?) Forgive me the naive question... I've been under the rock of domestic motherhood for almost a decade and I need to get my big girl travel pants on.
Are there any notable winners for renting apartments, or companies to steer clear of?
Years ago on this board I remember an agency that everyone here loved that owned multiple apartments in a single building near the rue Cler with views of the Eiffel tower... are they still around and reliable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whathello Paris
- 2 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 3 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 4 Rome -- The next time around
- 5 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 6 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 7 London vacation rental agency
- 8 Alitala
- 9 Transport for local Venice travel
- 10 November in Rome
- 11 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 12 Campania in June, July, September
- 13 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 14 PARIS
- 15 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 16 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 17 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 18 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 19 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 20 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 21 Germany or Sweden
- 22 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 23 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 24 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 25 La Coruna or Santiago or both?