I am finally, after almost 9 years, going back to Paris with my children and husband. I'm sure for as much that stays the same year after year, I'm sure lots has also changed in Paris---including the current list of most reliable and trustworthy vacation rental companies.
Years ago we rented an exquisite apartment in the St Germain de Pres that is sadly no longer a rental and I find myself wondering how to edit the myriad choices of vacation rentals.
(Not to mention, wasn't there a law passed prohibiting vacation apartments in Paris?) Forgive me the naive question... I've been under the rock of domestic motherhood for almost a decade and I need to get my big girl travel pants on.
Are there any notable winners for renting apartments, or companies to steer clear of?
Years ago on this board I remember an agency that everyone here loved that owned multiple apartments in a single building near the rue Cler with views of the Eiffel tower... are they still around and reliable?
Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 3 7 days in Andalucia
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 6 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 7 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 8 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 9 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 12 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 13 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 14 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 Belgium
- 23 Navigo Decouverte
- 24 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 25 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days