I am finally, after almost 9 years, going back to Paris with my children and husband. I'm sure for as much that stays the same year after year, I'm sure lots has also changed in Paris---including the current list of most reliable and trustworthy vacation rental companies.
Years ago we rented an exquisite apartment in the St Germain de Pres that is sadly no longer a rental and I find myself wondering how to edit the myriad choices of vacation rentals.
(Not to mention, wasn't there a law passed prohibiting vacation apartments in Paris?) Forgive me the naive question... I've been under the rock of domestic motherhood for almost a decade and I need to get my big girl travel pants on.
Are there any notable winners for renting apartments, or companies to steer clear of?
Years ago on this board I remember an agency that everyone here loved that owned multiple apartments in a single building near the rue Cler with views of the Eiffel tower... are they still around and reliable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 2 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 3 Stonehenge and Bath
- 4 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 5 How big backpack do I need?
- 6 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 7 Munich Under Attack...
- 8 Should I speculate?
- 9 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 Prague on a budget...
- 12 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 13 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 14 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 15 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 16 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 17 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 18 Path of the Gods Question
- 19 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 20 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 21 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 22 Dentix in Spain
- 23 Croatia
- 24 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 25 How much do i need?