I am finally, after almost 9 years, going back to Paris with my children and husband. I'm sure for as much that stays the same year after year, I'm sure lots has also changed in Paris---including the current list of most reliable and trustworthy vacation rental companies.
Years ago we rented an exquisite apartment in the St Germain de Pres that is sadly no longer a rental and I find myself wondering how to edit the myriad choices of vacation rentals.
(Not to mention, wasn't there a law passed prohibiting vacation apartments in Paris?) Forgive me the naive question... I've been under the rock of domestic motherhood for almost a decade and I need to get my big girl travel pants on.
Are there any notable winners for renting apartments, or companies to steer clear of?
Years ago on this board I remember an agency that everyone here loved that owned multiple apartments in a single building near the rue Cler with views of the Eiffel tower... are they still around and reliable?
Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for special place to stay between Pisa and Cinque Terre
- 2 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 3 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 4 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 5 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 6 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 7 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 8 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 9 Mama Mia Italy!
- 10 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 11 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 12 Greece Itinerary suggestions!
- 13 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 14 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 15 Barcelona for single female
- 16 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 17 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 18 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 19 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 20 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 21 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 22 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 23 travel to western Europe from India
- 24 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 25 Scotland on a farm by horse?