I am finally, after almost 9 years, going back to Paris with my children and husband. I'm sure for as much that stays the same year after year, I'm sure lots has also changed in Paris---including the current list of most reliable and trustworthy vacation rental companies.
Years ago we rented an exquisite apartment in the St Germain de Pres that is sadly no longer a rental and I find myself wondering how to edit the myriad choices of vacation rentals.
(Not to mention, wasn't there a law passed prohibiting vacation apartments in Paris?) Forgive me the naive question... I've been under the rock of domestic motherhood for almost a decade and I need to get my big girl travel pants on.
Are there any notable winners for renting apartments, or companies to steer clear of?
Years ago on this board I remember an agency that everyone here loved that owned multiple apartments in a single building near the rue Cler with views of the Eiffel tower... are they still around and reliable?
Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 2 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 3 Hey Fodor's
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Paris in black and white
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 8 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 9 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 10 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 11 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 12 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 13 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 14 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 15 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 16 Advice please...
- 17 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 18 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 19 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 20 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 21 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 22 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 23 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 24 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 25 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?