I am finally, after almost 9 years, going back to Paris with my children and husband. I'm sure for as much that stays the same year after year, I'm sure lots has also changed in Paris---including the current list of most reliable and trustworthy vacation rental companies.
Years ago we rented an exquisite apartment in the St Germain de Pres that is sadly no longer a rental and I find myself wondering how to edit the myriad choices of vacation rentals.
(Not to mention, wasn't there a law passed prohibiting vacation apartments in Paris?) Forgive me the naive question... I've been under the rock of domestic motherhood for almost a decade and I need to get my big girl travel pants on.
Are there any notable winners for renting apartments, or companies to steer clear of?
Years ago on this board I remember an agency that everyone here loved that owned multiple apartments in a single building near the rue Cler with views of the Eiffel tower... are they still around and reliable?
Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 4 Avignon to London?
- 5 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 6 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 7 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 8 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 12 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 13 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 Traveling to Munich
- 18 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 19 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 20 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 21 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 22 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 23 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 24 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 25 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)