I am finally, after almost 9 years, going back to Paris with my children and husband. I'm sure for as much that stays the same year after year, I'm sure lots has also changed in Paris---including the current list of most reliable and trustworthy vacation rental companies.
Years ago we rented an exquisite apartment in the St Germain de Pres that is sadly no longer a rental and I find myself wondering how to edit the myriad choices of vacation rentals.
(Not to mention, wasn't there a law passed prohibiting vacation apartments in Paris?) Forgive me the naive question... I've been under the rock of domestic motherhood for almost a decade and I need to get my big girl travel pants on.
Are there any notable winners for renting apartments, or companies to steer clear of?
Years ago on this board I remember an agency that everyone here loved that owned multiple apartments in a single building near the rue Cler with views of the Eiffel tower... are they still around and reliable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 2 Need help in travel planning
- 3 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 4 Croatia in 7 days
- 5 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 6 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 7 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 8 Best Sequence for Venice>Vernazza>Florence/Sorrento ?
- 9 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 10 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 11 Excess insurance
- 12 Ireland Itinerary: Too Much Driving?
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 London: Battle of the badges
- 15 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 16 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 17 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 18 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 19 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 20 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 21 Trans-Siberia Train
- 22 Need Ideas for hiking in Europe
- 23 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 24 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 25 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris