I am finally, after almost 9 years, going back to Paris with my children and husband. I'm sure for as much that stays the same year after year, I'm sure lots has also changed in Paris---including the current list of most reliable and trustworthy vacation rental companies.
Years ago we rented an exquisite apartment in the St Germain de Pres that is sadly no longer a rental and I find myself wondering how to edit the myriad choices of vacation rentals.
(Not to mention, wasn't there a law passed prohibiting vacation apartments in Paris?) Forgive me the naive question... I've been under the rock of domestic motherhood for almost a decade and I need to get my big girl travel pants on.
Are there any notable winners for renting apartments, or companies to steer clear of?
Years ago on this board I remember an agency that everyone here loved that owned multiple apartments in a single building near the rue Cler with views of the Eiffel tower... are they still around and reliable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 2 http://guidemesupplement.com/male-enhancement/infinite-male/
- 3 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 4 Grade Garcinia my first order Flawless
- 5 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 6 Barcelona completely overrated
- 7 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 8 Prague old town
- 9 Rome Airport Question!
- 10 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 11 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 12 tablet
- 13 26 days in Italy
- 14 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 15 Car rental between countries
- 16 Holland Itinerary
- 17 Train Ticket Help
- 18 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 19 Whirlwind trip!
- 20 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 21 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 22 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 23 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 24 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 25 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED