I am finally, after almost 9 years, going back to Paris with my children and husband. I'm sure for as much that stays the same year after year, I'm sure lots has also changed in Paris---including the current list of most reliable and trustworthy vacation rental companies.
Years ago we rented an exquisite apartment in the St Germain de Pres that is sadly no longer a rental and I find myself wondering how to edit the myriad choices of vacation rentals.
(Not to mention, wasn't there a law passed prohibiting vacation apartments in Paris?) Forgive me the naive question... I've been under the rock of domestic motherhood for almost a decade and I need to get my big girl travel pants on.
Are there any notable winners for renting apartments, or companies to steer clear of?
Years ago on this board I remember an agency that everyone here loved that owned multiple apartments in a single building near the rue Cler with views of the Eiffel tower... are they still around and reliable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 3 Flamenco Shows
- 4 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 5 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 6 Overnight Train Questions
- 7 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 8 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 9 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 10 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 11 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 12 What to see in Dresden...
- 13 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 14 Croatia in late April
- 15 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 16 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 17 Italy - best two central locations
- 18 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 19 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 20 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 21 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 22 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 23 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 24 Advance Passes & Tickets for Paris, Venice, Rome & Interlaken
- 25 Tower of London for the "sensitive"