I am finally, after almost 9 years, going back to Paris with my children and husband. I'm sure for as much that stays the same year after year, I'm sure lots has also changed in Paris---including the current list of most reliable and trustworthy vacation rental companies.
Years ago we rented an exquisite apartment in the St Germain de Pres that is sadly no longer a rental and I find myself wondering how to edit the myriad choices of vacation rentals.
(Not to mention, wasn't there a law passed prohibiting vacation apartments in Paris?) Forgive me the naive question... I've been under the rock of domestic motherhood for almost a decade and I need to get my big girl travel pants on.
Are there any notable winners for renting apartments, or companies to steer clear of?
Years ago on this board I remember an agency that everyone here loved that owned multiple apartments in a single building near the rue Cler with views of the Eiffel tower... are they still around and reliable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in France next May
- 2 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 3 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 4 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 5 12 days in Italy
- 6 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 7 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 8 Sacred Christian Places in Athens
- 9 Globus vs. Insight for Italy
- 10 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 11 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 12 Our Next Europe Trip
- 13 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 14 How to rent a car...
- 15 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 16 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 17 Itinerary tips for first timers
- 18 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 19 Ski resorts on Christmas Day/Eve in Switzerland
- 20 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 21 Vienna to Salzburg Please Help
- 22 3 Full days in Venice, what would be your itinerary?
- 23 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 24 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 25 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul