I am finally, after almost 9 years, going back to Paris with my children and husband. I'm sure for as much that stays the same year after year, I'm sure lots has also changed in Paris---including the current list of most reliable and trustworthy vacation rental companies.
Years ago we rented an exquisite apartment in the St Germain de Pres that is sadly no longer a rental and I find myself wondering how to edit the myriad choices of vacation rentals.
(Not to mention, wasn't there a law passed prohibiting vacation apartments in Paris?) Forgive me the naive question... I've been under the rock of domestic motherhood for almost a decade and I need to get my big girl travel pants on.
Are there any notable winners for renting apartments, or companies to steer clear of?
Years ago on this board I remember an agency that everyone here loved that owned multiple apartments in a single building near the rue Cler with views of the Eiffel tower... are they still around and reliable?
Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 2 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 3 About cars in Austria
- 4 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 5 Decision time...
- 6 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 7 England/EPL family vacation
- 8 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 9 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 10 Spain in November
- 11 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 12 Never To Return
- 13 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 14 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 15 Authentic czech food
- 16 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 17 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 18 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 19 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 20 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 21 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 22 Italy - unusually so
- 23 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 24 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 25 Good book about 20th C. European history?