I am finally, after almost 9 years, going back to Paris with my children and husband. I'm sure for as much that stays the same year after year, I'm sure lots has also changed in Paris---including the current list of most reliable and trustworthy vacation rental companies.
Years ago we rented an exquisite apartment in the St Germain de Pres that is sadly no longer a rental and I find myself wondering how to edit the myriad choices of vacation rentals.
(Not to mention, wasn't there a law passed prohibiting vacation apartments in Paris?) Forgive me the naive question... I've been under the rock of domestic motherhood for almost a decade and I need to get my big girl travel pants on.
Are there any notable winners for renting apartments, or companies to steer clear of?
Years ago on this board I remember an agency that everyone here loved that owned multiple apartments in a single building near the rue Cler with views of the Eiffel tower... are they still around and reliable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 3 Brief trip report Naples
- 4 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 5 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 Advices about our itiniary
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 10 Private transportation
- 11 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 12 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 13 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 14 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 15 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 16 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 17 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 18 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 19 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 20 Global Travel Warning...
- 21 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 22 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 23 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 24 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 25 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days