I am finally, after almost 9 years, going back to Paris with my children and husband. I'm sure for as much that stays the same year after year, I'm sure lots has also changed in Paris---including the current list of most reliable and trustworthy vacation rental companies.
Years ago we rented an exquisite apartment in the St Germain de Pres that is sadly no longer a rental and I find myself wondering how to edit the myriad choices of vacation rentals.
(Not to mention, wasn't there a law passed prohibiting vacation apartments in Paris?) Forgive me the naive question... I've been under the rock of domestic motherhood for almost a decade and I need to get my big girl travel pants on.
Are there any notable winners for renting apartments, or companies to steer clear of?
Years ago on this board I remember an agency that everyone here loved that owned multiple apartments in a single building near the rue Cler with views of the Eiffel tower... are they still around and reliable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 2 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 3 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 4 Help me make this possible!
- 5 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 6 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 7 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 8 International drivers permit
- 9 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 10 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 11 First visit to London
- 12 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 13 ATM
- 14 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 15 ATM help
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 19 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 20 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 21 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 22 Spain Itinerary
- 23 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 24 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 25 Mobile wifi for Europe travel