I am finally, after almost 9 years, going back to Paris with my children and husband. I'm sure for as much that stays the same year after year, I'm sure lots has also changed in Paris---including the current list of most reliable and trustworthy vacation rental companies.
Years ago we rented an exquisite apartment in the St Germain de Pres that is sadly no longer a rental and I find myself wondering how to edit the myriad choices of vacation rentals.
(Not to mention, wasn't there a law passed prohibiting vacation apartments in Paris?) Forgive me the naive question... I've been under the rock of domestic motherhood for almost a decade and I need to get my big girl travel pants on.
Are there any notable winners for renting apartments, or companies to steer clear of?
Years ago on this board I remember an agency that everyone here loved that owned multiple apartments in a single building near the rue Cler with views of the Eiffel tower... are they still around and reliable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 2 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 3 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 4 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 5 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 6 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 7 Day Trip from London
- 8 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 9 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 10 Europe Quiz # 106: Countries with Most Vegetarian Restaurants...
- 11 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 12 Portugal and Spain
- 13 Switzerland 5 days
- 14 Train frequency/schedule for Eastern Europe
- 15 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 16 Rental car in Italy
- 17 Another (!) German rail strike
- 18 Has anyone used Lastminute.com to book rooms?
- 19 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 20 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 21 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 22 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 23 International driving permit required in France?
- 24 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 25 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid