I am finally, after almost 9 years, going back to Paris with my children and husband. I'm sure for as much that stays the same year after year, I'm sure lots has also changed in Paris---including the current list of most reliable and trustworthy vacation rental companies.
Years ago we rented an exquisite apartment in the St Germain de Pres that is sadly no longer a rental and I find myself wondering how to edit the myriad choices of vacation rentals.
(Not to mention, wasn't there a law passed prohibiting vacation apartments in Paris?) Forgive me the naive question... I've been under the rock of domestic motherhood for almost a decade and I need to get my big girl travel pants on.
Are there any notable winners for renting apartments, or companies to steer clear of?
Years ago on this board I remember an agency that everyone here loved that owned multiple apartments in a single building near the rue Cler with views of the Eiffel tower... are they still around and reliable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 2 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 3 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 4 Ireland driving itinerary
- 5 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 6 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 7 Naples or Genoa
- 8 Car hire
- 9 Itinerary help please!
- 10 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 11 France to stop making foie grois
- 12 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 13 Holiday Itinerary
- 14 Itinerary Help!
- 15 Visiting the Black Forest
- 16 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 17 Barcelona to Morocco
- 18 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 19 Greece itinerary ideas
- 20 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 21 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 22 Should I speculate?
- 23 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 24 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 25 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??