I am finally, after almost 9 years, going back to Paris with my children and husband. I'm sure for as much that stays the same year after year, I'm sure lots has also changed in Paris---including the current list of most reliable and trustworthy vacation rental companies.
Years ago we rented an exquisite apartment in the St Germain de Pres that is sadly no longer a rental and I find myself wondering how to edit the myriad choices of vacation rentals.
(Not to mention, wasn't there a law passed prohibiting vacation apartments in Paris?) Forgive me the naive question... I've been under the rock of domestic motherhood for almost a decade and I need to get my big girl travel pants on.
Are there any notable winners for renting apartments, or companies to steer clear of?
Years ago on this board I remember an agency that everyone here loved that owned multiple apartments in a single building near the rue Cler with views of the Eiffel tower... are they still around and reliable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 2 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 3 Alitala
- 4 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 5 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 6 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 7 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 8 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 9 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 10 Rome or Venice first
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 13 celticmoon, a quick question
- 14 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 15 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 16 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 17 B&B in Ireland
- 18 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 19 Europe First Timers
- 20 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 23 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 24 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 25 Greek Village