I am finally, after almost 9 years, going back to Paris with my children and husband. I'm sure for as much that stays the same year after year, I'm sure lots has also changed in Paris---including the current list of most reliable and trustworthy vacation rental companies.
Years ago we rented an exquisite apartment in the St Germain de Pres that is sadly no longer a rental and I find myself wondering how to edit the myriad choices of vacation rentals.
(Not to mention, wasn't there a law passed prohibiting vacation apartments in Paris?) Forgive me the naive question... I've been under the rock of domestic motherhood for almost a decade and I need to get my big girl travel pants on.
Are there any notable winners for renting apartments, or companies to steer clear of?
Years ago on this board I remember an agency that everyone here loved that owned multiple apartments in a single building near the rue Cler with views of the Eiffel tower... are they still around and reliable?
Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 2 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 3 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 4 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 5 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 6 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 9 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 10 Positano - Villa
- 11 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 12 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 13 Now for the Venice hotel
- 14 Spanish Music
- 15 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 16 2 different itineraries
- 17 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 18 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 19 Chamonix hotel/apartment recommendations for June 2015
- 20 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 21 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 22 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 23 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 24 Things to do in/around Milan
- 25 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina