I am finally, after almost 9 years, going back to Paris with my children and husband. I'm sure for as much that stays the same year after year, I'm sure lots has also changed in Paris---including the current list of most reliable and trustworthy vacation rental companies.
Years ago we rented an exquisite apartment in the St Germain de Pres that is sadly no longer a rental and I find myself wondering how to edit the myriad choices of vacation rentals.
(Not to mention, wasn't there a law passed prohibiting vacation apartments in Paris?) Forgive me the naive question... I've been under the rock of domestic motherhood for almost a decade and I need to get my big girl travel pants on.
Are there any notable winners for renting apartments, or companies to steer clear of?
Years ago on this board I remember an agency that everyone here loved that owned multiple apartments in a single building near the rue Cler with views of the Eiffel tower... are they still around and reliable?
Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 2 Help with France itinerary
- 3 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 4 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 5 Spending $ for 10 nights (2 people) in Western Europe
- 6 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 7 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 8 Cornwall or Paris?
- 9 Day trips from Bologna
- 10 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 11 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 12 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 13 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 14 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 17 Terrorism in Europe
- 18 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 19 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 20 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 21 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 22 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 23 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 24 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 25 Hotels in Madrid Spain