I am finally, after almost 9 years, going back to Paris with my children and husband. I'm sure for as much that stays the same year after year, I'm sure lots has also changed in Paris---including the current list of most reliable and trustworthy vacation rental companies.
Years ago we rented an exquisite apartment in the St Germain de Pres that is sadly no longer a rental and I find myself wondering how to edit the myriad choices of vacation rentals.
(Not to mention, wasn't there a law passed prohibiting vacation apartments in Paris?) Forgive me the naive question... I've been under the rock of domestic motherhood for almost a decade and I need to get my big girl travel pants on.
Are there any notable winners for renting apartments, or companies to steer clear of?
Years ago on this board I remember an agency that everyone here loved that owned multiple apartments in a single building near the rue Cler with views of the Eiffel tower... are they still around and reliable?
Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 2 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 3 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 4 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 5 Choosing countries for an 18 day trip
- 6 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 7 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 8 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 9 Porto to Salamanca
- 10 QUICK TOUR IN IRELAND -- WANT TO EXTEND A FEW DAYS -- SUGGESTIONS?
- 11 Traveling after Dublin
- 12 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 13 scotland trave;
- 14 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 15 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 16 Train tickets France and Spain
- 17 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 18 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 19 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 20 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 21 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 22 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 23 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 24 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 25 Castello di Sammezzano