I am finally, after almost 9 years, going back to Paris with my children and husband. I'm sure for as much that stays the same year after year, I'm sure lots has also changed in Paris---including the current list of most reliable and trustworthy vacation rental companies.
Years ago we rented an exquisite apartment in the St Germain de Pres that is sadly no longer a rental and I find myself wondering how to edit the myriad choices of vacation rentals.
(Not to mention, wasn't there a law passed prohibiting vacation apartments in Paris?) Forgive me the naive question... I've been under the rock of domestic motherhood for almost a decade and I need to get my big girl travel pants on.
Are there any notable winners for renting apartments, or companies to steer clear of?
Years ago on this board I remember an agency that everyone here loved that owned multiple apartments in a single building near the rue Cler with views of the Eiffel tower... are they still around and reliable?
Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 2 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 3 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 4 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 5 No points in Paris .....
- 6 Small group for Colosseum
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 9 Three days in Spain
- 10 Monet in Normandy
- 11 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 12 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 13 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 14 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 15 London visit
- 16 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 19 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 20 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 21 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 22 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 23 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 24 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 25 21 Days in Central Europe