I am finally, after almost 9 years, going back to Paris with my children and husband. I'm sure for as much that stays the same year after year, I'm sure lots has also changed in Paris---including the current list of most reliable and trustworthy vacation rental companies.
Years ago we rented an exquisite apartment in the St Germain de Pres that is sadly no longer a rental and I find myself wondering how to edit the myriad choices of vacation rentals.
(Not to mention, wasn't there a law passed prohibiting vacation apartments in Paris?) Forgive me the naive question... I've been under the rock of domestic motherhood for almost a decade and I need to get my big girl travel pants on.
Are there any notable winners for renting apartments, or companies to steer clear of?
Years ago on this board I remember an agency that everyone here loved that owned multiple apartments in a single building near the rue Cler with views of the Eiffel tower... are they still around and reliable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 4 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 Day trips around Vienna
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 10 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 11 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 12 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 13 Praiano hotel question
- 14 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 15 First time in Bulgaria
- 16 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 17 Killarney
- 18 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 19 Rouen Tour Companies
- 20 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 21 Madrid/Lisbon
- 22 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 24 Rome-Itinerary
- 25 Walking itinerary in England?