I am finally, after almost 9 years, going back to Paris with my children and husband. I'm sure for as much that stays the same year after year, I'm sure lots has also changed in Paris---including the current list of most reliable and trustworthy vacation rental companies.
Years ago we rented an exquisite apartment in the St Germain de Pres that is sadly no longer a rental and I find myself wondering how to edit the myriad choices of vacation rentals.
(Not to mention, wasn't there a law passed prohibiting vacation apartments in Paris?) Forgive me the naive question... I've been under the rock of domestic motherhood for almost a decade and I need to get my big girl travel pants on.
Are there any notable winners for renting apartments, or companies to steer clear of?
Years ago on this board I remember an agency that everyone here loved that owned multiple apartments in a single building near the rue Cler with views of the Eiffel tower... are they still around and reliable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona Itinerary
- 2 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 3 Naples?
- 4 Outer Hebrides and north
- 5 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 6 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 7 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 8 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 9 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 10 One day in Paris!
- 11 A plethora of islands
- 12 Lake Garda itinerary
- 13 Female solo traveler going to Barcelona by myself for 6 weeks?
- 14 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 15 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 16 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 17 Getting from Venice airport to Venice train station:how long?
- 18 Rome Walking Guide
- 19 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 20 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 21 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 22 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 23 Interlaken, hotel and day hikes
- 24 Munich to Milan via train
- 25 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?