I have only been posting on Fodors for a month, however so far I have had sooo much help and invaluable advice from you all! I am so excited to say that we have confirmed our holiday for August 2016 (4th - 28th!). We will be visiting Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin and Prague, each for 5-6 nights.
I have been doing my research, and have found a few hotels in Paris that are within our price range, and i'm just wondering if anyone out there has stayed in any of them before and could offer some insight to whether they are ok?
Best Western Ducs de Bourgogne
Grand Hotel Dechampaigne
Hotel Agora Saint Germain
Hotel du Vieux Marais
Hotel Austin’s Arts Et Metiers Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Chania
- 3 Now to Madrid
- 4 Edinbrugh
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 7 Hotels in Turin
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 10 Studying art in English in venice
- 11 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 12 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 13 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 14 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 15 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 16 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 3 days solo in London
- 19 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 20 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 21 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 22 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 23 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 24 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 25 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?