I have only been posting on Fodors for a month, however so far I have had sooo much help and invaluable advice from you all! I am so excited to say that we have confirmed our holiday for August 2016 (4th - 28th!). We will be visiting Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin and Prague, each for 5-6 nights.
I have been doing my research, and have found a few hotels in Paris that are within our price range, and i'm just wondering if anyone out there has stayed in any of them before and could offer some insight to whether they are ok?
Best Western Ducs de Bourgogne
Grand Hotel Dechampaigne
Hotel Agora Saint Germain
Hotel du Vieux Marais
Hotel Austin’s Arts Et Metiers Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엔트리보드게임 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 3 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 4 Where in Greece
- 5 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 6 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 7 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 8 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 9 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 10 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 11 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 12 Vatican tour
- 13 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 14 Day in Capri
- 15 alcazar question and seville advice
- 16 TSA Precheck
- 17 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 First visit to London
- 20 Paris travel help
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 24 Rome hotel
- 25 Villa in Italy