I have only been posting on Fodors for a month, however so far I have had sooo much help and invaluable advice from you all! I am so excited to say that we have confirmed our holiday for August 2016 (4th - 28th!). We will be visiting Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin and Prague, each for 5-6 nights.
I have been doing my research, and have found a few hotels in Paris that are within our price range, and i'm just wondering if anyone out there has stayed in any of them before and could offer some insight to whether they are ok?
Best Western Ducs de Bourgogne
Grand Hotel Dechampaigne
Hotel Agora Saint Germain
Hotel du Vieux Marais
Hotel Austin’s Arts Et Metiers Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 2 Driving through Paris
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 8 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 9 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 10 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 11 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 13 Zurich to Milan trip
- 14 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 15 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 16 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 17 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 18 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 19 San Sebastián
- 20 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 21 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 22 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 23 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 24 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 25 Destination ideas for 88 year old