We need some advice as to go to Paris 3 nights before xmas (dec 20-24) or 3 nights after xmas (26th - 29th).
We have 2 children the age of 3 and 5. Not worried about traveling with them as we travel quite a bit.
Are more things open before or after xmas. Does Paris shut down after xmas?
All advice would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL Recovery Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 Technical SUPP0RT b*G
- 2 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 3 Which area to stay in London
- 4 Cotswolds for day by Train
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 7 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 8 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 9 4 days and 3 nights in Austria excluding Vienna
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Itinery help Crete
- 12 Scotland - We're Here!
- 13 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 14 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 15 TIM in FCO - update
- 16 Train / Calabria
- 17 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 18 16 days in France and Italy
- 19 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 20 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 21 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 22 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 23 Lisbon - a few tips
- 24 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 25 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria