A group of us will be in Paris for a 60th birthday. Any recommendations on a pre dinner bar in the Marais or St Germaine area that could accomodate 16? Also a restaurant in the Marais that is open on a Monday. I know many restaurants are not. This would be for six people. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
- 1 Please review my REVISED Germany/Austria/Switzerland itinerary
- 2 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 3 One hour 15 minutes to change planes in Frankfurt
- 4 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 5 Affordable London Hotel
- 6 Just back from 15 days in Switzerland
- 7 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 8 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 9 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 10 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 11 Belgium or Germany with Paris and Amsterdam
- 12 Help for first timers
- 13 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 14 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 15 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 16 Parisian Pickpockets
- 17 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 18 Paris Ticket t+
- 19 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 20 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 21 Crete: Rental Car Return to Heraklion PORT?
- 22 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 23 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 24 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 25 July reservations for County Kerry?