A group of us will be in Paris for a 60th birthday. Any recommendations on a pre dinner bar in the Marais or St Germaine area that could accomodate 16? Also a restaurant in the Marais that is open on a Monday. I know many restaurants are not. This would be for six people. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 7 days in Andalucia
- 6 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 7 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 12 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 16 Belgium
- 17 Navigo Decouverte
- 18 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 19 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 20 More help with housing in Puglia
- 21 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 22 15 days in Europe,
- 23 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014