Did our research here for many hours for our first trip to Paris! So here we are! Our first mistake was buying buttermilk when we thought we were buying milk at the Monoprix around the corner from where we are staying. No problem, we thought we'll make buttermilk pancakes for breakfast. We need baking powder and searched for the translation and came up with levain en poudre on a translator service online. We go back to the Monoprix where we are getting to be a couple of regulars and they sell us levure chimique which I think might be brewer's yeast? Though we can find baking soda, we've had no luck finding cream of tartar to go with it as a substitute. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 2 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 3 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 4 European Championship
- 5 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 6 Departure Tax in UK
- 7 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 8 Parking in Italy
- 9 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 10 FAQs
- 11 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 12 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 13 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 14 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 15 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 16 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 17 1 week in Malaga
- 18 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 19 Inside of that plastic area you’ll see lights
- 20 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 21 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 22 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 23 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 24 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 25 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt