Actually all of France.
What do they do with the leftover baguettes from the morning? We've seen bakers take them out of the window/rack and replace with freshly baked baguettes in the late afternoon/evening.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic Title바카라사이트【HOT424。COM】윈스바카라
- 2 바카라사이트【HOT424。COM】리더스카지노
- 3 바카라사이트【HOT424。COM】정선바카라
- 4 일본도박장【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 5 우리카지노＼＼HOT424。COM＼＼바카라사이트
- 6 First Trip to Ireland
- 7 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 10 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 11 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 12 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 13 Bodrum Turkey to Greek islands
- 14 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 15 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 16 카지노쿠폰【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 17 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 18 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 19 Corsica
- 20 Athens multi site pass
- 21 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 22 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 23 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 24 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 25 Bus Strike