I have been searching for a b & b, hotel or flat for a range of 4-5 days, in the central heart of Paris - the key, finding a b&b (since they are much cheaper) with a private entrance so that i dont disturb the owners - i like my freedom to come and go as i please and i dont want to feel guilty about waking the b & b owners. Any suggestions? Prefer near cafes, hustle, bustle of patis...200 or less a night. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and...?
- 2 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 3 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 4 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 5 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 8 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 9 Andalucia Spain
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Driving in Italy
- 12 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 13 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 14 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 15 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 17 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 18 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 19 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 20 Paris to Bordeaux
- 21 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 22 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 23 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 24 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!