I have been searching for a b & b, hotel or flat for a range of 4-5 days, in the central heart of Paris - the key, finding a b&b (since they are much cheaper) with a private entrance so that i dont disturb the owners - i like my freedom to come and go as i please and i dont want to feel guilty about waking the b & b owners. Any suggestions? Prefer near cafes, hustle, bustle of patis...200 or less a night. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 Where are the ALERT buttons for unreadable Asian-language messages?
- 3 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 8 Killarney
- 9 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 10 Ireland itinerary help please
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 14 Rome-Itinerary
- 15 Italy bus or train
- 16 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 17 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 18 Walking itinerary in England?
- 19 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 20 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 21 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 22 Greek fuel cost
- 23 Day trips around Vienna
- 24 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!