I have been searching for a b & b, hotel or flat for a range of 4-5 days, in the central heart of Paris - the key, finding a b&b (since they are much cheaper) with a private entrance so that i dont disturb the owners - i like my freedom to come and go as i please and i dont want to feel guilty about waking the b & b owners. Any suggestions? Prefer near cafes, hustle, bustle of patis...200 or less a night. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 2 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 7 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 8 Rome or Venice first
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 10 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 11 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 12 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 13 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 14 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 15 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 16 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 17 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 18 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 19 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 20 3 day trip to iceland
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 23 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh