I am going to Paris this month for a week and am considering this apt, located just off Avenue de Suffren. www.vacationinparis.com/apts/id_162.htm I've rented from Vacations in Paris before and was pleased; this apt is in a different location than I've stayed before (La Defense, St. Germain & Rue Moufftard) but that's OK. Two questions: Has anyone stayed in this apartment? (if so, any pluses or minuses?) And, are there shops, including a Monoprix, on Ave de Suffren or is it primarily office buildings? I like to pick up snacks and breakfast items for the apt, plus love Monoprix for general browsing and shopping.
Thanks for any tips you can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Spain
- 2 car insurance italy
- 3 Pay attention to your watches !
- 4 Venice/Mestre
- 5 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 6 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 7 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 8 Italy Car Scam
- 9 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 10 auto europa or auto europe?
- 11 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 12 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 13 Barcelona alternative
- 14 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 15 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 16 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 9 Days in Spain
- 22 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 23 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 24 Paris to Italy
- 25 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.