I am going to Paris this month for a week and am considering this apt, located just off Avenue de Suffren. www.vacationinparis.com/apts/id_162.htm I've rented from Vacations in Paris before and was pleased; this apt is in a different location than I've stayed before (La Defense, St. Germain & Rue Moufftard) but that's OK. Two questions: Has anyone stayed in this apartment? (if so, any pluses or minuses?) And, are there shops, including a Monoprix, on Ave de Suffren or is it primarily office buildings? I like to pick up snacks and breakfast items for the apt, plus love Monoprix for general browsing and shopping.
Thanks for any tips you can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chania
- 2 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 3 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 4 Car rental in Santorini port
- 5 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 6 Renting a car in Greece
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 9 renting a car in greece
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 12 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 13 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 14 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 15 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 16 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 17 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 18 retruning to US with souveniers
- 19 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 20 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 21 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 24 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 25 Ireland and Scotland September 2017