I am going to Paris this month for a week and am considering this apt, located just off Avenue de Suffren. www.vacationinparis.com/apts/id_162.htm I've rented from Vacations in Paris before and was pleased; this apt is in a different location than I've stayed before (La Defense, St. Germain & Rue Moufftard) but that's OK. Two questions: Has anyone stayed in this apartment? (if so, any pluses or minuses?) And, are there shops, including a Monoprix, on Ave de Suffren or is it primarily office buildings? I like to pick up snacks and breakfast items for the apt, plus love Monoprix for general browsing and shopping.
Thanks for any tips you can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue des Rosiers
- 2 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 3 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 4 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 5 Car Rental in Italy
- 6 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 7 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 8 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 9 First Trip to Europe!
- 10 Paris Under Seige...
- 11 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 12 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 13 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 14 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 15 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 16 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 17 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 18 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 19 Hamam Istanbul?
- 20 Belgium : a asfe country
- 21 sfo to europe
- 22 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 23 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 24 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 25 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?