I am going to Paris this month for a week and am considering this apt, located just off Avenue de Suffren. www.vacationinparis.com/apts/id_162.htm I've rented from Vacations in Paris before and was pleased; this apt is in a different location than I've stayed before (La Defense, St. Germain & Rue Moufftard) but that's OK. Two questions: Has anyone stayed in this apartment? (if so, any pluses or minuses?) And, are there shops, including a Monoprix, on Ave de Suffren or is it primarily office buildings? I like to pick up snacks and breakfast items for the apt, plus love Monoprix for general browsing and shopping.
Thanks for any tips you can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 2 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 3 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 4 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 5 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 6 Globus Iberian Tour
- 7 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 8 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 9 base for Andalucia
- 10 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 11 Italy travel plan help
- 12 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 13 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 14 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 15 Budapest Card
- 16 Tracking the Weather
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Poland to Austria In December
- 21 road trip through scotland
- 22 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 23 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 24 Requesting information about Flytolake/Lariobus
- 25 Thinking about the Fjords