I am going to Paris this month for a week and am considering this apt, located just off Avenue de Suffren. www.vacationinparis.com/apts/id_162.htm I've rented from Vacations in Paris before and was pleased; this apt is in a different location than I've stayed before (La Defense, St. Germain & Rue Moufftard) but that's OK. Two questions: Has anyone stayed in this apartment? (if so, any pluses or minuses?) And, are there shops, including a Monoprix, on Ave de Suffren or is it primarily office buildings? I like to pick up snacks and breakfast items for the apt, plus love Monoprix for general browsing and shopping.
Thanks for any tips you can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 3 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 4 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 5 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 6 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 7 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 8 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 9 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 10 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 11 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 14 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 We're here!
- 17 Acropolis Athens
- 18 Versailles
- 19 Where to enjoy Paris
- 20 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 21 Train help for Prague
- 22 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 23 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 24 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 25 driving from prague to salzburg