I am going to Paris this month for a week and am considering this apt, located just off Avenue de Suffren. www.vacationinparis.com/apts/id_162.htm I've rented from Vacations in Paris before and was pleased; this apt is in a different location than I've stayed before (La Defense, St. Germain & Rue Moufftard) but that's OK. Two questions: Has anyone stayed in this apartment? (if so, any pluses or minuses?) And, are there shops, including a Monoprix, on Ave de Suffren or is it primarily office buildings? I like to pick up snacks and breakfast items for the apt, plus love Monoprix for general browsing and shopping.
Thanks for any tips you can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 2 http://thedropnet.com/curvy-bust
- 3 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 4 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 5 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 6 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 7 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 8 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 9 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 10 Provence to Nice driving
- 11 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 12 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 13 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 14 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 16 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 17 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 18 German Train travel
- 19 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 20 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 21 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 22 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 23 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 24 Barcelona on budget
- 25 Advice for England and France travels?