I am going to Paris this month for a week and am considering this apt, located just off Avenue de Suffren. www.vacationinparis.com/apts/id_162.htm I've rented from Vacations in Paris before and was pleased; this apt is in a different location than I've stayed before (La Defense, St. Germain & Rue Moufftard) but that's OK. Two questions: Has anyone stayed in this apartment? (if so, any pluses or minuses?) And, are there shops, including a Monoprix, on Ave de Suffren or is it primarily office buildings? I like to pick up snacks and breakfast items for the apt, plus love Monoprix for general browsing and shopping.
Thanks for any tips you can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 2 Barcelona or Seville for 2 weeks
- 3 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 4 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 5 Need advice to plan a trip for graduation gift
- 6 Touring Wales
- 7 Rome & Amalfi Coast (driving/Public Transit questions)
- 8 Netherlands, Alps, Tuscany
- 9 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 10 Need help texting between US and French cell phones
- 11 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 12 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 13 2 wk in Italy-Venice/Florence/CT/Pisa/Rome
- 14 Please critique my itinerary
- 15 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 16 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 17 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 18 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 19 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 20 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 21 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 24 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 25 Belgium Travel Concept