I am going to Paris this month for a week and am considering this apt, located just off Avenue de Suffren. www.vacationinparis.com/apts/id_162.htm I've rented from Vacations in Paris before and was pleased; this apt is in a different location than I've stayed before (La Defense, St. Germain & Rue Moufftard) but that's OK. Two questions: Has anyone stayed in this apartment? (if so, any pluses or minuses?) And, are there shops, including a Monoprix, on Ave de Suffren or is it primarily office buildings? I like to pick up snacks and breakfast items for the apt, plus love Monoprix for general browsing and shopping.
Thanks for any tips you can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 2 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 3 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 4 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 5 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 6 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 7 Florence 2 weeks
- 8 12 days in Austria
- 9 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 10 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 11 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 12 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 13 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 14 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 15 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 16 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 17 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 18 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 19 One in Paris ... help
- 20 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 21 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 22 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 23 Dolomites October 14-18
- 24 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 25 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug