I am going to Paris this month for a week and am considering this apt, located just off Avenue de Suffren. www.vacationinparis.com/apts/id_162.htm I've rented from Vacations in Paris before and was pleased; this apt is in a different location than I've stayed before (La Defense, St. Germain & Rue Moufftard) but that's OK. Two questions: Has anyone stayed in this apartment? (if so, any pluses or minuses?) And, are there shops, including a Monoprix, on Ave de Suffren or is it primarily office buildings? I like to pick up snacks and breakfast items for the apt, plus love Monoprix for general browsing and shopping.
Thanks for any tips you can provide!
Paris: Ave de Suffren & VIP apt #162
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 Travel with Teens
- 7 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 8 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 11 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 12 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 13 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 14 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 15 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 16 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 17 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 18 Reims for a day
- 19 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 20 I think this is a scam!
- 21 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 22 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 23 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 24 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt