I'm trying to gauge whether rush hour crowd is something I should be worried about navigating Paris Austerlitz to CDG Airport at 650am trying to catch an 11am flight on a weekday? I'll likely be taking the RER as there seems to be fewer switchbacks and at least I wouldn't have to worry about traffic.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 Trip suggestion
- 3 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 6 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 7 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 8 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 9 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 13 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 14 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 15 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 16 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 17 Spain in July
- 18 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 19 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 20 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 21 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 22 Acorn TV
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Petrol in Greece
- 25 We're here!