I am now planning for our detail itinerary for 6days/5nights in Paris in June. As I will be with my wife and 2 kids, I am thinking of going to attractions that would also be interested for 7&8 years old boys. These are the attractions I am planning:
Arc de Triomphe
Musee de L'Armee
Will this be possible to visit for the length of period we will be there? Also, if we get the Paris Museum Pass, will it be worth it? I'm looking to buy the 4-day pass. How should I arrange these attractions to maximise my time and travel? Lastly. do I need to get passes for my 2 kids or they don't need tickets anymore if there is a paying adult? Thanks in advance for your kind replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 http://quicksupplementfact.com/profollix/
- 4 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 5 Summer School in France
- 6 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 7 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 8 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 9 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 10 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 11 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 14 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 15 Cutback on Spain trip
- 16 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 17 where to stay in London?
- 18 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 21 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 22 Croatia transportation question.
- 23 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 24 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 25 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia