I am now planning for our detail itinerary for 6days/5nights in Paris in June. As I will be with my wife and 2 kids, I am thinking of going to attractions that would also be interested for 7&8 years old boys. These are the attractions I am planning:
Arc de Triomphe
Musee de L'Armee
Will this be possible to visit for the length of period we will be there? Also, if we get the Paris Museum Pass, will it be worth it? I'm looking to buy the 4-day pass. How should I arrange these attractions to maximise my time and travel? Lastly. do I need to get passes for my 2 kids or they don't need tickets anymore if there is a paying adult? Thanks in advance for your kind replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 2 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 3 The specific levels of existence
- 4 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 5 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 6 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 7 dinner jackets
- 8 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 9 2 weeks Europe trip
- 10 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 14 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 15 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 18 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 19 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 20 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 21 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 22 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?