I am now planning for our detail itinerary for 6days/5nights in Paris in June. As I will be with my wife and 2 kids, I am thinking of going to attractions that would also be interested for 7&8 years old boys. These are the attractions I am planning:
Arc de Triomphe
Musee de L'Armee
Will this be possible to visit for the length of period we will be there? Also, if we get the Paris Museum Pass, will it be worth it? I'm looking to buy the 4-day pass. How should I arrange these attractions to maximise my time and travel? Lastly. do I need to get passes for my 2 kids or they don't need tickets anymore if there is a paying adult? Thanks in advance for your kind replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on ancient history route
- 2 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 3 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 6 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 9 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 10 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 11 Hotels in Turin
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 14 Best layover option
- 15 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 16 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 17 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 18 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Prem fares (again)
- 21 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 22 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 23 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 24 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 25 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre