I am now planning for our detail itinerary for 6days/5nights in Paris in June. As I will be with my wife and 2 kids, I am thinking of going to attractions that would also be interested for 7&8 years old boys. These are the attractions I am planning:
Arc de Triomphe
Musee de L'Armee
Will this be possible to visit for the length of period we will be there? Also, if we get the Paris Museum Pass, will it be worth it? I'm looking to buy the 4-day pass. How should I arrange these attractions to maximise my time and travel? Lastly. do I need to get passes for my 2 kids or they don't need tickets anymore if there is a paying adult? Thanks in advance for your kind replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 3 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 4 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 5 A few more questions about Brittany
- 6 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 7 Flight
- 8 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 9 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 10 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 13 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 14 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 15 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 16 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 17 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 18 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 19 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 20 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 21 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 22 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 23 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 24 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 25 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?