I am now planning for our detail itinerary for 6days/5nights in Paris in June. As I will be with my wife and 2 kids, I am thinking of going to attractions that would also be interested for 7&8 years old boys. These are the attractions I am planning:
Arc de Triomphe
Musee de L'Armee
Will this be possible to visit for the length of period we will be there? Also, if we get the Paris Museum Pass, will it be worth it? I'm looking to buy the 4-day pass. How should I arrange these attractions to maximise my time and travel? Lastly. do I need to get passes for my 2 kids or they don't need tickets anymore if there is a paying adult? Thanks in advance for your kind replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Confused on which train pass
- 2 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 3 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 4 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 5 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 6 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 7 Best of Norway
- 8 Bus Strike
- 9 Train up the Jungfrau
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 credit and debit cards
- 12 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 13 travel around Spain
- 14 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 15 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 16 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 17 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 18 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 19 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 20 Another Question re Scotland
- 21 Dalmation coast in October?
- 22 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 24 Where to stay in Umbria
- 25 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi