I'll be in Paris over Easter weekend and I realize that both Sunday and Monday are holidays. Does anyone know if major museums that are normally open either of those days will still be open over the holidays?
Also, I've never been to Paris at Easter time. Anyone who has, do you have any advice for special events, activities, closings to be aware of, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two days in Rome
- 2 London is it worth it?
- 3 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 4 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 5 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 6 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 7 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 8 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 9 International drivers permit
- 10 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 11 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 12 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 13 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 14 First visit to London
- 15 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 16 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 17 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 18 Naples + Walking Tour
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 21 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 22 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 23 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 24 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 25 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy