I'll be in Paris over Easter weekend and I realize that both Sunday and Monday are holidays. Does anyone know if major museums that are normally open either of those days will still be open over the holidays?
Also, I've never been to Paris at Easter time. Anyone who has, do you have any advice for special events, activities, closings to be aware of, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rent a car in England
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 3 Edinburgh to Skye
- 4 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 5 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 6 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 7 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 8 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 9 2017 Easter in Italy
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 13 Going to Russia
- 14 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 15 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 16 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 17 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 18 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 19 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 20 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 21 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 22 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 23 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 24 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 25 Ireland and Scotland in July