I'll be in Paris over Easter weekend and I realize that both Sunday and Monday are holidays. Does anyone know if major museums that are normally open either of those days will still be open over the holidays?
Also, I've never been to Paris at Easter time. Anyone who has, do you have any advice for special events, activities, closings to be aware of, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 2 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 3 Need help with my itinerary
- 4 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 7 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 10 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 11 Killarney
- 12 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 13 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 14 12-14 nights enough ?
- 15 5 days northern spain, help us !
- 16 Salon de l’Agriculture in Paris: foods, cows, orchid and Swissman
- 17 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 18 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 19 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Prague and Budapest
- 22 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 23 Berlin, Germany
- 24 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 25 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....