What caught my eye was the graffiti on the building at the Trocadero. Of course we've seen graffiti many places, but you would think they'd keep it off these beautiful buildings at the major sites.
Paris at a glance
- 1 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 2 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 3 UK flexipass best option?
- 4 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 5 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 8 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 9 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 10 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 11 French Riviera Overview
- 12 London Evening Activity
- 13 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 14 Planning my days in Paris
- 15 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 16 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 17 Family trip to Paris for 3 days
- 18 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 19 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 20 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 21 Lady Teal hotel boat on the Leeds Liverpool Canal
- 22 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 23 Almalfi in Late March??
- 24 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 25 ferry to Harwich