What caught my eye was the graffiti on the building at the Trocadero. Of course we've seen graffiti many places, but you would think they'd keep it off these beautiful buildings at the major sites.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ludwig Castles
- 2 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 3 Escorted Tours
- 4 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 5 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 8 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 9 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 10 2 Months in Sicily
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 What tips can you give about packing?
- 13 Le Marche, Italy
- 14 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 15 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 16 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 17 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 18 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 19 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 20 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 21 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 22 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 23 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 24 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 25 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week