What caught my eye was the graffiti on the building at the Trocadero. Of course we've seen graffiti many places, but you would think they'd keep it off these beautiful buildings at the major sites.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Airport
- 2 Edinburgh in March
- 3 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 4 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 5 Departure Tax in UK
- 6 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 7 Ireland ToDo
- 8 Parking in Italy
- 9 Ireland in November
- 10 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 11 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 12 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 13 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 14 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 15 Slovania & Croatia
- 16 apartments florence
- 17 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 18 I'm back.....
- 19 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 20 munich - day trips
- 21 honeymoon in november
- 22 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 23 Paris gtg in October?
- 24 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 25 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)