What caught my eye was the graffiti on the building at the Trocadero. Of course we've seen graffiti many places, but you would think they'd keep it off these beautiful buildings at the major sites.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 2 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 3 Recommendations
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 6 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 7 2 days in Lugano area
- 8 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 9 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Italy in January?
- 13 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Paris- restaurant
- 16 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 17 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 18 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 19 Iceland car rental agencies
- 20 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 21 Happy birthday ATM
- 22 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 23 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 24 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 25 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin