What caught my eye was the graffiti on the building at the Trocadero. Of course we've seen graffiti many places, but you would think they'd keep it off these beautiful buildings at the major sites.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 2 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 3 London - Home Depot
- 4 The Different Methods To Creating Attraction
- 5 This informative article brings out one distinctive
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 8 Flamenco in Madrid
- 9 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 10 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 11 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 12 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 13 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 14 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 15 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 16 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 17 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 18 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 19 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 20 Enjoying England for a year!
- 21 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 22 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 23 gare de nord
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau