What caught my eye was the graffiti on the building at the Trocadero. Of course we've seen graffiti many places, but you would think they'd keep it off these beautiful buildings at the major sites.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 2 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 3 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 4 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 5 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 6 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 7 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 8 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 9 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 10 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 11 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 12 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 13 Shopping in Paris
- 14 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 15 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 16 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 17 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 18 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 19 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 20 Switzerland in 8 days
- 21 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 22 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 23 planning confusion
- 24 Croatia Itenerary
- 25 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.