What caught my eye was the graffiti on the building at the Trocadero. Of course we've seen graffiti many places, but you would think they'd keep it off these beautiful buildings at the major sites.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 2 실시간카지노☞◈┫ＧＯＮ７１８.ＣＯＭ ┣◈☜실시간카지노
- 3 인터넷카지노《⇔ ＲＵＮ７７３.ＣＯＭ ⇔》인터넷카지노
- 4 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 5 Our Paris plans
- 6 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 7 Help with 1 day trip to black forest
- 8 Rome apt or 2-star hotel near Trastevere
- 9 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 10 Railcard and oyster card in the UK
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia and Bosnia Herzegovina in September
- 12 Italy Oct 2015 Where to go
- 13 Flixbus and the like?
- 14 Ideas for trip somewhere in Europe this October for 4?
- 15 southern italy? hmmmmm.
- 16 Munich hotel options
- 17 Seeking suggestions on Eastern Alps/Salzberg/Innsbruck trip
- 18 Travelling Solo in South of France and Paris
- 19 21 day from milan to prague
- 20 Swiss Transport Questions
- 21 Belgium in September
- 22 London theater recommendation(s)
- 23 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 24 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 25 Last Supper Tickets Milan