What caught my eye was the graffiti on the building at the Trocadero. Of course we've seen graffiti many places, but you would think they'd keep it off these beautiful buildings at the major sites.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Russia in two weeks in December
- 4 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 5 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 Norway Honeymoon
- 8 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 9 Schengen Rule
- 10 Quizz !
- 11 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 12 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 13 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 14 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 15 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 18 9 Days in Spain
- 19 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 20 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 21 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 22 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 23 Our future trip to Greece
- 24 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 25 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?