What caught my eye was the graffiti on the building at the Trocadero. Of course we've seen graffiti many places, but you would think they'd keep it off these beautiful buildings at the major sites.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 2 Versailles
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 6 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 7 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 8 Germany train help!
- 9 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 10 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 11 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 12 Sicily
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 driving from prague to salzburg
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 17 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 18 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 21 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 22 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 23 We're here!
- 24 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 25 Christmas windows in Paris 2016