What caught my eye was the graffiti on the building at the Trocadero. Of course we've seen graffiti many places, but you would think they'd keep it off these beautiful buildings at the major sites.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 2 My summer in Paris
- 3 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 4 Birthday Treat
- 5 Car rental in Oxford, UK
- 6 3 weeks northern Italy advice
- 7 Trip Report Western Crete, Paros and Naxos 2015
- 8 Euro railways
- 9 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 10 Need advice on day trip to Cotswold from London
- 11 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 12 Short, Solo, Springish Saga in the Land of Ice and Fire
- 13 Single 30's looking for tour | Europe
- 14 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 15 Itinerary Malaga - Tarifa
- 16 Azores 7 days
- 17 Thoughts on Valencia for two days from Barcelona?
- 18 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 19 Italy, Spain and France
- 20 Need last minute rental in Amsterdam
- 21 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 22 British Isles Cruise
- 23 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 24 Sweden and Denmark
- 25 Ideas for trip somewhere in Europe this October for 4?