I've been browsing through these Forums for quite a few days, seeing some amazing suggestions and really helpful information for my upcoming Europe trip.
I am in my mid-20s travelling solo this fall to Paris for a few short days. Extremely excited about this, but also a little apprehensive as it is my first time EVER travelling alone.
I currently have the following dilemma; after reading books and guides and reviews, as well as talking to friends, I have my heart set on the Latin Quarter.
However, I have found a very cute apartment through the AirBNB rental site in the 16th district for a LOT cheaper than any hotel I have seen in the Latin Quarter - I'm talking 150Euros vs 55 (!!!).
Anyone have recommendations for either area?
Safety is my first priority. And because with sites like hotwire and priceline, I'm used to 4 and 5 star hotels for cheap cheap cheap (in North America), so it'd be lovely to stay somewhere quality as well ...
I'm excited to explore the touristy parts of Paris, but also already imagining spending my evenings in cute coffee shops/bars and doing some vintage shopping.
I also welcome any recommendations on restaurants and bars. or anything else for that matter!
Thank you so much for anyone's suggestions in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 2 릴게임신천지상어 ◑접속:='kss998.com'
- 3 Train up the Jungfrau
- 4 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 5 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 6 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 7 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 8 credit and debit cards
- 9 Labor Day in Paris
- 10 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 11 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 12 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 13 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 14 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 15 Short Trip to Paris
- 16 Driver"s License & Language
- 17 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 18 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 19 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 20 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 21 I may be wrong....
- 22 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 23 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 24 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 25 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations