I've been browsing through these Forums for quite a few days, seeing some amazing suggestions and really helpful information for my upcoming Europe trip.
I am in my mid-20s travelling solo this fall to Paris for a few short days. Extremely excited about this, but also a little apprehensive as it is my first time EVER travelling alone.
I currently have the following dilemma; after reading books and guides and reviews, as well as talking to friends, I have my heart set on the Latin Quarter.
However, I have found a very cute apartment through the AirBNB rental site in the 16th district for a LOT cheaper than any hotel I have seen in the Latin Quarter - I'm talking 150Euros vs 55 (!!!).
Anyone have recommendations for either area?
Safety is my first priority. And because with sites like hotwire and priceline, I'm used to 4 and 5 star hotels for cheap cheap cheap (in North America), so it'd be lovely to stay somewhere quality as well ...
I'm excited to explore the touristy parts of Paris, but also already imagining spending my evenings in cute coffee shops/bars and doing some vintage shopping.
I also welcome any recommendations on restaurants and bars. or anything else for that matter!
Thank you so much for anyone's suggestions in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 레드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 International Flight Question
- 3 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 7 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 8 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 9 Back from Paris
- 10 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 11 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 12 Luggage Storage
- 13 LIsbon
- 14 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 15 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 16 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 23 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 24 Trip suggestion
- 25 Spain in July