I am trying to find accommodation in Paris for two adults and 2 children (11 and 8). June 19 to june 23. I am unsure about where in Paris to stay. We will have 3 full days in paris (never been before). We were thinking of doing a classic walks tour of the major sights to get orientated on our first day (leaves from Rue Edgar Faure). Sights we would like to see include (not in order): Eiffel Tower (my girls are very excited to see this), Louvre, Notre Dame, Ste chapelle, Arc de Triomphe and take a Seine river cruise. We thought we would also take the girls to the luxembourg gardens and also Champ de Mars whilst at Eiffel Tower. I am wondering about where to stay in Paris.. the kids are good walkers and we were considering the Hop on/off buses also but I have read that many people don't recommend them because of the delays in traffic. In terms of budget I was hoping for A$300 per night.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 2 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 3 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 4 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 5 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 10 38 Days in Paris
- 11 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 21 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 22 Beaune France
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Firt time VISA applicant
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?