I am trying to find accommodation in Paris for two adults and 2 children (11 and 8). June 19 to june 23. I am unsure about where in Paris to stay. We will have 3 full days in paris (never been before). We were thinking of doing a classic walks tour of the major sights to get orientated on our first day (leaves from Rue Edgar Faure). Sights we would like to see include (not in order): Eiffel Tower (my girls are very excited to see this), Louvre, Notre Dame, Ste chapelle, Arc de Triomphe and take a Seine river cruise. We thought we would also take the girls to the luxembourg gardens and also Champ de Mars whilst at Eiffel Tower. I am wondering about where to stay in Paris.. the kids are good walkers and we were considering the Hop on/off buses also but I have read that many people don't recommend them because of the delays in traffic. In terms of budget I was hoping for A$300 per night.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 2 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 3 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 6 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 7 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 8 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 9 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 10 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 11 Bruges
- 12 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 13 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 14 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 15 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 16 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 17 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 18 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 19 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 20 Planning A trip
- 21 A week in the Occitanie
- 22 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 23 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 24 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 25 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany