I am trying to find accommodation in Paris for two adults and 2 children (11 and 8). June 19 to june 23. I am unsure about where in Paris to stay. We will have 3 full days in paris (never been before). We were thinking of doing a classic walks tour of the major sights to get orientated on our first day (leaves from Rue Edgar Faure). Sights we would like to see include (not in order): Eiffel Tower (my girls are very excited to see this), Louvre, Notre Dame, Ste chapelle, Arc de Triomphe and take a Seine river cruise. We thought we would also take the girls to the luxembourg gardens and also Champ de Mars whilst at Eiffel Tower. I am wondering about where to stay in Paris.. the kids are good walkers and we were considering the Hop on/off buses also but I have read that many people don't recommend them because of the delays in traffic. In terms of budget I was hoping for A$300 per night.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 4 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 5 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 6 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 7 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 8 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 11 First time in Bulgaria
- 12 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 13 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 14 Alps Drive
- 15 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 St Denis Cathedral
- 18 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 19 Paris cooking classes
- 20 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 21 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 22 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 23 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 24 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy