Happy New Year all.
Brand new to this forum but already appreciate it! We are traveling to Paris (& London) in June, 2014 (3 adults), and I'm hoping some of you have experience renting apartments from "One Fine Stay" or "Paris Vacation Apartments?" In the case of PVA, the last comments I could find on this forum were in Oct. of 2012 so am wondering how those who rented last summer/fall made out. Couldn't find any info on the other company but still learning how to search and may have missed postings. Both companies seem a bit pricey, but perhaps I'm out of touch with reality? Working on Paris first and will post regarding UK later. Thank you for any and all info you can provide.
Paris Apartments - Experience with either of these two companies?
Happy New Year all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 2 Three ferries to Mull
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 4 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 10 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 11 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 American Express
- 14 Which european city?
- 15 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 16 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 17 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 18 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?