Happy New Year all.
Brand new to this forum but already appreciate it! We are traveling to Paris (& London) in June, 2014 (3 adults), and I'm hoping some of you have experience renting apartments from "One Fine Stay" or "Paris Vacation Apartments?" In the case of PVA, the last comments I could find on this forum were in Oct. of 2012 so am wondering how those who rented last summer/fall made out. Couldn't find any info on the other company but still learning how to search and may have missed postings. Both companies seem a bit pricey, but perhaps I'm out of touch with reality? Working on Paris first and will post regarding UK later. Thank you for any and all info you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel vs. Babies
- 2 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 3 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 4 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 5 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 6 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 7 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 8 England and Wales by public transport
- 9 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 10 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 11 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 12 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 13 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 14 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 15 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 16 Vienna or Budapest?
- 17 Andalucia in December
- 18 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 19 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 20 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 21 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 22 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 23 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 24 Budapest Hotels
- 25 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
Paris Apartments - Experience with either of these two companies?
Happy New Year all.