Happy New Year all.
Brand new to this forum but already appreciate it! We are traveling to Paris (& London) in June, 2014 (3 adults), and I'm hoping some of you have experience renting apartments from "One Fine Stay" or "Paris Vacation Apartments?" In the case of PVA, the last comments I could find on this forum were in Oct. of 2012 so am wondering how those who rented last summer/fall made out. Couldn't find any info on the other company but still learning how to search and may have missed postings. Both companies seem a bit pricey, but perhaps I'm out of touch with reality? Working on Paris first and will post regarding UK later. Thank you for any and all info you can provide.
Paris Apartments - Experience with either of these two companies?
Happy New Year all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 4 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 5 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 6 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 7 Olive Oil
- 8 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 9 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 10 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 11 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 12 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 13 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 14 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 15 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 16 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 17 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 18 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 19 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 20 Italy tours
- 21 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 22 We have no idea where to go!
- 23 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 24 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014