Happy New Year all.
Brand new to this forum but already appreciate it! We are traveling to Paris (& London) in June, 2014 (3 adults), and I'm hoping some of you have experience renting apartments from "One Fine Stay" or "Paris Vacation Apartments?" In the case of PVA, the last comments I could find on this forum were in Oct. of 2012 so am wondering how those who rented last summer/fall made out. Couldn't find any info on the other company but still learning how to search and may have missed postings. Both companies seem a bit pricey, but perhaps I'm out of touch with reality? Working on Paris first and will post regarding UK later. Thank you for any and all info you can provide.
Paris Apartments - Experience with either of these two companies?
Happy New Year all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 2 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 3 Too many Trip Reports
- 4 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 5 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 6 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 7 Berlin from Rostock?
- 8 What to do in Klaipeda?
- 9 Heathrow to Paddington Trains
- 10 Is this the right way<>?
- 11 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 12 Art in Paris
- 13 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 14 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 15 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 16 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 17 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 18 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 19 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 20 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 21 Hotels that we found special
- 22 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 23 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 24 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 25 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir