Thinking of surprising hubs with 20 anniversary gift to one of these two apts run by Guest Services.
1. Who has stayed at either of these properties?
2. What did you like or dislike about the apt? Tell all.
3. If you haven't stayed at either, based on these links, which one would you lean towards?
We've been to Paris a zillion times, but would like to surprise DH with something fun like one of these two.
We've always loved the 5, 6 and 7th,but do like the Marais as well.
We will just be hanging out so do need some comfort in an apt as we won't be schelpping to see every site ( we've seen them!). We love contemporary, but also like traditional French( but not overly ornate), so if someone has a suggestion other than these 2, feel free to suggest. I just lean towards clean lines and more modern.
Here they are:
Thanks a mil....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 2 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 3 Departure Tax in UK
- 4 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 5 Switzerland itinerary help
- 6 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 7 Bank of America in Ireland?
- 8 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 9 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 10 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 11 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 12 Austria
- 13 Norway Itinerary
- 14 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 15 Train Help
- 16 Dolomites October 14-18
- 17 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 18 Charles Degaulle question
- 19 Trains France/Switzerland
- 20 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 21 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 22 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 23 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 24 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 25 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
Paris apartment: Which of these 2 Left Bank apt would you choose and why!