Thinking of surprising hubs with 20 anniversary gift to one of these two apts run by Guest Services.
1. Who has stayed at either of these properties?
2. What did you like or dislike about the apt? Tell all.
3. If you haven't stayed at either, based on these links, which one would you lean towards?
We've been to Paris a zillion times, but would like to surprise DH with something fun like one of these two.
We've always loved the 5, 6 and 7th,but do like the Marais as well.
We will just be hanging out so do need some comfort in an apt as we won't be schelpping to see every site ( we've seen them!). We love contemporary, but also like traditional French( but not overly ornate), so if someone has a suggestion other than these 2, feel free to suggest. I just lean towards clean lines and more modern.
Here they are:
Thanks a mil....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Change of itinerary after schengen visa approval
- 2 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 3 Free use of a owned apartment in Berlin
- 4 Where to travel in Switzerland in 2 days when I'm travelling from Italy?
- 5 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 6 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 7 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 8 5 1/2 hour layover in Amsterdam... enough time to get out and see the city?
- 9 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 10 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 11 Georges - Pompidou center
- 12 Japan or Italy next spring
- 13 Iceland Key Carrental
- 14 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 15 Travel in England and Scotland
- 16 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 17 Turkey: Itinerary help!
- 18 Must do/see in Rome
- 19 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 20 what to do in florence
- 21 Toledo, Spain
- 22 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 23 Amalfi Coast of Algarve
- 24 Lisbon transportation
- 25 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
Paris apartment: Which of these 2 Left Bank apt would you choose and why!