Thinking of surprising hubs with 20 anniversary gift to one of these two apts run by Guest Services.
1. Who has stayed at either of these properties?
2. What did you like or dislike about the apt? Tell all.
3. If you haven't stayed at either, based on these links, which one would you lean towards?
We've been to Paris a zillion times, but would like to surprise DH with something fun like one of these two.
We've always loved the 5, 6 and 7th,but do like the Marais as well.
We will just be hanging out so do need some comfort in an apt as we won't be schelpping to see every site ( we've seen them!). We love contemporary, but also like traditional French( but not overly ornate), so if someone has a suggestion other than these 2, feel free to suggest. I just lean towards clean lines and more modern.
Here they are:
Thanks a mil....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 2 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 3 Venice Bell Tower
- 4 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 5 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 6 Kayaking in Avignon
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 9 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 10 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 11 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 12 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 13 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 17 Sintra
- 18 Scotland Trip Report
- 19 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 20 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 21 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 22 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 23 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 24 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 25 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
Paris apartment: Which of these 2 Left Bank apt would you choose and why!