Thinking of surprising hubs with 20 anniversary gift to one of these two apts run by Guest Services.
1. Who has stayed at either of these properties?
2. What did you like or dislike about the apt? Tell all.
3. If you haven't stayed at either, based on these links, which one would you lean towards?
We've been to Paris a zillion times, but would like to surprise DH with something fun like one of these two.
We've always loved the 5, 6 and 7th,but do like the Marais as well.
We will just be hanging out so do need some comfort in an apt as we won't be schelpping to see every site ( we've seen them!). We love contemporary, but also like traditional French( but not overly ornate), so if someone has a suggestion other than these 2, feel free to suggest. I just lean towards clean lines and more modern.
Here they are:
Thanks a mil....
Paris apartment: Which of these 2 Left Bank apt would you choose and why!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 3 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 4 Sicily Suggetions
- 5 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 6 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 7 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 12 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 15 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 16 London hotel
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 20 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 23 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Paris in April?