Thinking of surprising hubs with 20 anniversary gift to one of these two apts run by Guest Services.
1. Who has stayed at either of these properties?
2. What did you like or dislike about the apt? Tell all.
3. If you haven't stayed at either, based on these links, which one would you lean towards?
We've been to Paris a zillion times, but would like to surprise DH with something fun like one of these two.
We've always loved the 5, 6 and 7th,but do like the Marais as well.
We will just be hanging out so do need some comfort in an apt as we won't be schelpping to see every site ( we've seen them!). We love contemporary, but also like traditional French( but not overly ornate), so if someone has a suggestion other than these 2, feel free to suggest. I just lean towards clean lines and more modern.
Here they are:
Thanks a mil....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Tuscany
- 2 Cordoba or Granada?
- 3 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 4 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 5 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 6 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 7 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 8 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 9 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 10 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 11 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 12 train from ams to paris
- 13 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 14 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 15 Poland in September
- 16 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 19 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 20 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 21 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 22 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 23 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 24 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 25 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
Paris apartment: Which of these 2 Left Bank apt would you choose and why!