Thinking of surprising hubs with 20 anniversary gift to one of these two apts run by Guest Services.
1. Who has stayed at either of these properties?
2. What did you like or dislike about the apt? Tell all.
3. If you haven't stayed at either, based on these links, which one would you lean towards?
We've been to Paris a zillion times, but would like to surprise DH with something fun like one of these two.
We've always loved the 5, 6 and 7th,but do like the Marais as well.
We will just be hanging out so do need some comfort in an apt as we won't be schelpping to see every site ( we've seen them!). We love contemporary, but also like traditional French( but not overly ornate), so if someone has a suggestion other than these 2, feel free to suggest. I just lean towards clean lines and more modern.
Here they are:
Thanks a mil....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 2 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 3 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 4 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 5 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 6 Gluten Free in Italy
- 7 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 8 The Bridges of Wroclaw
- 9 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 10 A few last minute questions
- 11 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 12 Sentimental Journey
- 13 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 14 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 15 Portugal trains
- 16 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 17 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 18 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 19 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 20 Swiss German
- 21 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 22 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 23 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 24 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 25 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
Paris apartment: Which of these 2 Left Bank apt would you choose and why!