Thinking of surprising hubs with 20 anniversary gift to one of these two apts run by Guest Services.
1. Who has stayed at either of these properties?
2. What did you like or dislike about the apt? Tell all.
3. If you haven't stayed at either, based on these links, which one would you lean towards?
We've been to Paris a zillion times, but would like to surprise DH with something fun like one of these two.
We've always loved the 5, 6 and 7th,but do like the Marais as well.
We will just be hanging out so do need some comfort in an apt as we won't be schelpping to see every site ( we've seen them!). We love contemporary, but also like traditional French( but not overly ornate), so if someone has a suggestion other than these 2, feel free to suggest. I just lean towards clean lines and more modern.
Here they are:
Thanks a mil....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Experts
- 2 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/invigor8-reviews/
- 3 Europe itinerary review
- 4 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 5 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 6 Enjoying England for a year!
- 7 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 8 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 9 RENFE error message during payment
- 10 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 13 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 14 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 15 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 16 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 17 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 18 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 19 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 20 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 21 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 22 Train passes
- 23 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?
- 24 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 25 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
Paris apartment: Which of these 2 Left Bank apt would you choose and why!