Thinking of surprising hubs with 20 anniversary gift to one of these two apts run by Guest Services.
1. Who has stayed at either of these properties?
2. What did you like or dislike about the apt? Tell all.
3. If you haven't stayed at either, based on these links, which one would you lean towards?
We've been to Paris a zillion times, but would like to surprise DH with something fun like one of these two.
We've always loved the 5, 6 and 7th,but do like the Marais as well.
We will just be hanging out so do need some comfort in an apt as we won't be schelpping to see every site ( we've seen them!). We love contemporary, but also like traditional French( but not overly ornate), so if someone has a suggestion other than these 2, feel free to suggest. I just lean towards clean lines and more modern.
Here they are:
Thanks a mil....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria In Nov first week
- 2 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 3 Barcelona completely overrated
- 4 One quick week -- where in France?
- 5 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 Spain Itinerary Help
- 8 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 9 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 10 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 11 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 12 London Itinerary and Questions
- 13 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 14 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 15 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 16 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 17 MiFi in Italy
- 18 Cork or Galway?
- 19 Sitges Hotel ??
- 20 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 21 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 22 French lavender and cottages
- 23 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 24 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 25 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
Paris apartment: Which of these 2 Left Bank apt would you choose and why!