Thinking of surprising hubs with 20 anniversary gift to one of these two apts run by Guest Services.
1. Who has stayed at either of these properties?
2. What did you like or dislike about the apt? Tell all.
3. If you haven't stayed at either, based on these links, which one would you lean towards?
We've been to Paris a zillion times, but would like to surprise DH with something fun like one of these two.
We've always loved the 5, 6 and 7th,but do like the Marais as well.
We will just be hanging out so do need some comfort in an apt as we won't be schelpping to see every site ( we've seen them!). We love contemporary, but also like traditional French( but not overly ornate), so if someone has a suggestion other than these 2, feel free to suggest. I just lean towards clean lines and more modern.
Here they are:
Thanks a mil....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 2 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 3 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 4 A few days outside Rome
- 5 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 6 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 7 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 8 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 9 CDG airport and connection time
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Paris Metro
- 12 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 15 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 19 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 20 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 21 getting to CDG
- 22 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 23 Cambrils
- 24 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 25 Amalfi Coast help
Paris apartment: Which of these 2 Left Bank apt would you choose and why!