Thinking of surprising hubs with 20 anniversary gift to one of these two apts run by Guest Services.
1. Who has stayed at either of these properties?
2. What did you like or dislike about the apt? Tell all.
3. If you haven't stayed at either, based on these links, which one would you lean towards?
We've been to Paris a zillion times, but would like to surprise DH with something fun like one of these two.
We've always loved the 5, 6 and 7th,but do like the Marais as well.
We will just be hanging out so do need some comfort in an apt as we won't be schelpping to see every site ( we've seen them!). We love contemporary, but also like traditional French( but not overly ornate), so if someone has a suggestion other than these 2, feel free to suggest. I just lean towards clean lines and more modern.
Here they are:
Thanks a mil....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 2 First Solo Adventure
- 3 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 4 Alitala
- 5 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 6 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 7 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 8 Dublin Luggage storage
- 9 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 10 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 11 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 12 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 13 Which Hotel in Rome
- 14 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 15 First Solo Adventure
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 18 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 19 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 20 Georgia in 4 days
- 21 Where should I go with my family?
- 22 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 23 PARIS
- 24 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 25 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
Paris apartment: Which of these 2 Left Bank apt would you choose and why!