Thinking of surprising hubs with 20 anniversary gift to one of these two apts run by Guest Services.
1. Who has stayed at either of these properties?
2. What did you like or dislike about the apt? Tell all.
3. If you haven't stayed at either, based on these links, which one would you lean towards?
We've been to Paris a zillion times, but would like to surprise DH with something fun like one of these two.
We've always loved the 5, 6 and 7th,but do like the Marais as well.
We will just be hanging out so do need some comfort in an apt as we won't be schelpping to see every site ( we've seen them!). We love contemporary, but also like traditional French( but not overly ornate), so if someone has a suggestion other than these 2, feel free to suggest. I just lean towards clean lines and more modern.
Here they are:
Thanks a mil....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 NORTON ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 3 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 6 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 7 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 8 Threat Level in UK
- 9 IWM
- 10 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 11 One night in the Dolomites
- 12 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 13 Itinery help Crete
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 16 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 17 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 18 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 19 3 nights in Madrid
- 20 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 21 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 22 London 6 day itinerary
- 23 Rome hotel
- 24 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 25 Best Barcelona neighborhood
Paris apartment: Which of these 2 Left Bank apt would you choose and why!