Thinking of surprising hubs with 20 anniversary gift to one of these two apts run by Guest Services.
1. Who has stayed at either of these properties?
2. What did you like or dislike about the apt? Tell all.
3. If you haven't stayed at either, based on these links, which one would you lean towards?
We've been to Paris a zillion times, but would like to surprise DH with something fun like one of these two.
We've always loved the 5, 6 and 7th,but do like the Marais as well.
We will just be hanging out so do need some comfort in an apt as we won't be schelpping to see every site ( we've seen them!). We love contemporary, but also like traditional French( but not overly ornate), so if someone has a suggestion other than these 2, feel free to suggest. I just lean towards clean lines and more modern.
Here they are:
Thanks a mil....
Paris apartment: Which of these 2 Left Bank apt would you choose and why!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 2 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 Vienna - long weekend for 2nd weekend in Nov 2014?
- 5 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 6 Sardinia in early May
- 7 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 8 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 9 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 10 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 11 Venice; recommendations
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 14 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 17 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 18 Baby cot
- 19 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 20 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 21 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 22 Hey Fodor's
- 23 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 24 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 25 Wineries open on Saturdays in October