Thinking of surprising hubs with 20 anniversary gift to one of these two apts run by Guest Services.
1. Who has stayed at either of these properties?
2. What did you like or dislike about the apt? Tell all.
3. If you haven't stayed at either, based on these links, which one would you lean towards?
We've been to Paris a zillion times, but would like to surprise DH with something fun like one of these two.
We've always loved the 5, 6 and 7th,but do like the Marais as well.
We will just be hanging out so do need some comfort in an apt as we won't be schelpping to see every site ( we've seen them!). We love contemporary, but also like traditional French( but not overly ornate), so if someone has a suggestion other than these 2, feel free to suggest. I just lean towards clean lines and more modern.
Here they are:
Thanks a mil....
Paris apartment: Which of these 2 Left Bank apt would you choose and why!
- 1 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 2 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 3 More help with housing in Puglia
- 4 2 Week European Itinerary
- 5 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 6 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 7 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 8 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 11 TGV and Provence questions
- 12 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 13 Dresden Train Station
- 14 Family European winter holiday
- 15 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 16 rent car / Munich
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 18 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 22 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 23 Channel Islands
- 24 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 25 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?