Thinking of surprising hubs with 20 anniversary gift to one of these two apts run by Guest Services.
1. Who has stayed at either of these properties?
2. What did you like or dislike about the apt? Tell all.
3. If you haven't stayed at either, based on these links, which one would you lean towards?
We've been to Paris a zillion times, but would like to surprise DH with something fun like one of these two.
We've always loved the 5, 6 and 7th,but do like the Marais as well.
We will just be hanging out so do need some comfort in an apt as we won't be schelpping to see every site ( we've seen them!). We love contemporary, but also like traditional French( but not overly ornate), so if someone has a suggestion other than these 2, feel free to suggest. I just lean towards clean lines and more modern.
Here they are:
Thanks a mil....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 evening of song and dance
- 2 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 3 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 4 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 5 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 6 Scotland Highlands Help
- 7 Greece Itinerary
- 8 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 9 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 10 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 11 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 12 Ravenna Mosaics
- 13 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 14 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 15 Amsterdam, Germany
- 16 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 19 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 20 Day Trip Orleans to Provins, an Italian Hill Town in France
- 21 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 22 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 23 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 24 15 days trip to Europe
- 25 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
Paris apartment: Which of these 2 Left Bank apt would you choose and why!