Thinking of surprising hubs with 20 anniversary gift to one of these two apts run by Guest Services.
1. Who has stayed at either of these properties?
2. What did you like or dislike about the apt? Tell all.
3. If you haven't stayed at either, based on these links, which one would you lean towards?
We've been to Paris a zillion times, but would like to surprise DH with something fun like one of these two.
We've always loved the 5, 6 and 7th,but do like the Marais as well.
We will just be hanging out so do need some comfort in an apt as we won't be schelpping to see every site ( we've seen them!). We love contemporary, but also like traditional French( but not overly ornate), so if someone has a suggestion other than these 2, feel free to suggest. I just lean towards clean lines and more modern.
Here they are:
Thanks a mil....
Paris apartment: Which of these 2 Left Bank apt would you choose and why!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many pairs of shoes would you bring for a EuroTrip?
- 2 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 3 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 4 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 5 Tipping in the UK
- 6 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 7 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 8 at what point should one get health insurance
- 9 Lucerne Switzerland
- 10 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 11 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 12 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 13 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 14 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 15 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 16 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 17 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 18 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 19 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 20 Solo grad trip in Europe, 24 days in November! Critique appreciated.
- 21 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 22 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 23 2 weeks in Spain
- 24 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 25 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.