Thinking of surprising hubs with 20 anniversary gift to one of these two apts run by Guest Services.
1. Who has stayed at either of these properties?
2. What did you like or dislike about the apt? Tell all.
3. If you haven't stayed at either, based on these links, which one would you lean towards?
We've been to Paris a zillion times, but would like to surprise DH with something fun like one of these two.
We've always loved the 5, 6 and 7th,but do like the Marais as well.
We will just be hanging out so do need some comfort in an apt as we won't be schelpping to see every site ( we've seen them!). We love contemporary, but also like traditional French( but not overly ornate), so if someone has a suggestion other than these 2, feel free to suggest. I just lean towards clean lines and more modern.
Here they are:
Thanks a mil....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 2 CDG airport
- 3 14 nights in Europe
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 Munich
- 6 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 7 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 8 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 9 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 10 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 11 What type of visa is right for me?
- 12 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 13 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 14 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 15 http://www.supplementoffers.org/white-light-smile/
- 16 First time in France
- 17 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 18 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 19 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 20 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 21 Budapest Hotels
- 22 4 days in switzerland
- 23 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 24 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 25 Swiss Pass dilemma
Paris apartment: Which of these 2 Left Bank apt would you choose and why!