I am traveling to Paris with my daughter (20 yrs old) as part of a 21 day trip. I am looking to rent an apartment in Paris during the 3rd week in May of 2013 for 7 nights. I would to stay in the central area (1-7). I have looked at vacationsinparis.com, paristbestlodge.com, and cobblestone.com and they have nothing available for that time frame. My budget is around $1400 for the week at its highest. Any help would be appreciated. I have been looking through the forums as I know this has probably been asked numerous times and I am making my way through anything I see but so far no luck. Thanks.
Paris Apartment rental
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 2 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 3 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 4 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 5 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 6 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 7 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 8 Riga 2014
- 9 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 10 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 11 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 12 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 13 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 14 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 15 Back home problems with sim card
- 16 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 17 Budapest
- 18 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 19 Budapest--baggage storage
- 20 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 21 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 22 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 23 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 24 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 25 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?