I am traveling to Paris with my daughter (20 yrs old) as part of a 21 day trip. I am looking to rent an apartment in Paris during the 3rd week in May of 2013 for 7 nights. I would to stay in the central area (1-7). I have looked at vacationsinparis.com, paristbestlodge.com, and cobblestone.com and they have nothing available for that time frame. My budget is around $1400 for the week at its highest. Any help would be appreciated. I have been looking through the forums as I know this has probably been asked numerous times and I am making my way through anything I see but so far no luck. Thanks.
Paris Apartment rental
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 2 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 3 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 4 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 5 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 6 Taormina Sicily
- 7 Guidebook for Iceland
- 8 visa question
- 9 caroline_venezia
- 10 A Sardinia trip report
- 11 Granada
- 12 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 First time to Switzerland
- 17 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 18 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 19 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 20 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 21 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 22 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 23 First time Ireland trip
- 24 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 25 A month in Europe - how does this sound?