I am traveling to Paris with my daughter (20 yrs old) as part of a 21 day trip. I am looking to rent an apartment in Paris during the 3rd week in May of 2013 for 7 nights. I would to stay in the central area (1-7). I have looked at vacationsinparis.com, paristbestlodge.com, and cobblestone.com and they have nothing available for that time frame. My budget is around $1400 for the week at its highest. Any help would be appreciated. I have been looking through the forums as I know this has probably been asked numerous times and I am making my way through anything I see but so far no luck. Thanks.
Paris Apartment rental
- 1 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 4 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 5 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 6 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 7 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 8 London at Xmas
- 9 Backpacking through Europe
- 10 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 11 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 12 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 13 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 14 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 15 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 16 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 17 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 18 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 19 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 20 ferry to Harwich
- 21 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 24 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 25 just want to know