Looking for an apartment in Paris for family of four (2 children 11 and 8) for june next year. Wondering if anyone has stayed in the one below or has an opinion on this one and its location. Have never rented an apartment before so not sure about airbnb - have read a few threads on the forums which is how i got the name. Want an apartment in a central location within walking distance of many Paris attractions such as Louvre, Notre Dame, and easy to get to Eiffel Tower and Eurostar.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 7 Moving to Italy
- 8 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 9 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 13 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017
- 14 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 15 Swiss Travel Pass
- 16 BritRail pass - 1st or 2nd class?
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 19 Athens
- 20 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 21 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Where to enjoy Paris
- 24 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 25 10 days in Paris and......