My husband , our 1 year old baby, and I are planning a month long vacation in Paris from June to July. We found two apartments that we like. Can you please give your opinions on these two locations? How do they compare in terms of neighborhoods, locations, shopping and markets nearby?
apartment #1 - Rue Villedo, near Palais royal
apartment #2 - Rue Jules Chaplain, near Luxembourg garden
Thanks so much for your help and advice!
Paris apartment - Luxembourg vs. Palais royal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Be careful in Vienna
- 2 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 3 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 4 Switzerland travel in December
- 5 In the movie "Roman Holiday..."
- 6 Never To Return
- 7 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 8 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 9 Decision time...
- 10 Europe in December for 10 days
- 11 Lucerne Switzerland
- 12 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 13 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 14 Italy - unusually so
- 15 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 16 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 17 Authentic czech food
- 18 Advice for Seville in September, especially for the Bienale de flamenco?
- 19 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 20 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 21 Ireland Itinerary - feedback requested
- 22 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 23 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 24 Spain in November
- 25 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?