My husband , our 1 year old baby, and I are planning a month long vacation in Paris from June to July. We found two apartments that we like. Can you please give your opinions on these two locations? How do they compare in terms of neighborhoods, locations, shopping and markets nearby?
apartment #1 - Rue Villedo, near Palais royal
apartment #2 - Rue Jules Chaplain, near Luxembourg garden
Thanks so much for your help and advice!
Paris apartment - Luxembourg vs. Palais royal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SFO - CDG RT$769 ! Jump on it
- 2 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 3 Prague for a week?
- 4 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 5 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 6 Passport stamp in the UK
- 7 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 8 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 9 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 10 What's your suggestion ????
- 11 Germany and Switzerland
- 12 Best london location to stay?
- 13 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 14 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 15 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 16 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 17 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 18 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 19 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 20 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!
- 21 Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares
- 22 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 23 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 24 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 25 Paris Accomodation, Which District