My husband , our 1 year old baby, and I are planning a month long vacation in Paris from June to July. We found two apartments that we like. Can you please give your opinions on these two locations? How do they compare in terms of neighborhoods, locations, shopping and markets nearby?
apartment #1 - Rue Villedo, near Palais royal
apartment #2 - Rue Jules Chaplain, near Luxembourg garden
Thanks so much for your help and advice!
Paris apartment - Luxembourg vs. Palais royal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Terrorism in Europe
- 2 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 3 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 4 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 5 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 6 using airbnb for the first time...
- 7 White Villages base?
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 10 Cornwall or Paris?
- 11 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 12 Help with France itinerary
- 13 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 14 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 15 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 16 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 17 2 full days in Paris
- 18 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 19 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 20 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 21 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 22 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 23 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 24 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 25 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??