My husband , our 1 year old baby, and I are planning a month long vacation in Paris from June to July. We found two apartments that we like. Can you please give your opinions on these two locations? How do they compare in terms of neighborhoods, locations, shopping and markets nearby?
apartment #1 - Rue Villedo, near Palais royal
apartment #2 - Rue Jules Chaplain, near Luxembourg garden
Thanks so much for your help and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 2 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 3 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 4 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 5 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 6 Best of Stockholm in 3 Days
- 7 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 8 Stockholm hotels
- 9 Doing laundry in Iceland?
- 10 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 11 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 12 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 13 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 14 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 15 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 16 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 17 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 18 Day Trip from London
- 19 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 20 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 21 Europe Quiz # 106: Countries with Most Vegetarian Restaurants...
- 22 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 23 Portugal and Spain
- 24 Switzerland 5 days
- 25 Train frequency/schedule for Eastern Europe