My husband , our 1 year old baby, and I are planning a month long vacation in Paris from June to July. We found two apartments that we like. Can you please give your opinions on these two locations? How do they compare in terms of neighborhoods, locations, shopping and markets nearby?
apartment #1 - Rue Villedo, near Palais royal
apartment #2 - Rue Jules Chaplain, near Luxembourg garden
Thanks so much for your help and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 2 Korean Messages
- 3 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 4 Budapest in December 2017
- 5 Traveling eperience and the difficulties involved
- 6 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 9 Acropolis Athens
- 10 5 Days in Switzerland
- 11 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 12 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 13 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 14 6-7 Days in France
- 15 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 16 Another tipping question: concierges
- 17 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 20 Getting to Bolivia
- 21 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 22 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins