My husband , our 1 year old baby, and I are planning a month long vacation in Paris from June to July. We found two apartments that we like. Can you please give your opinions on these two locations? How do they compare in terms of neighborhoods, locations, shopping and markets nearby?
apartment #1 - Rue Villedo, near Palais royal
apartment #2 - Rue Jules Chaplain, near Luxembourg garden
Thanks so much for your help and advice!
Paris apartment - Luxembourg vs. Palais royal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I was hit by a tram
- 2 Provence in November
- 3 Lakes District UK
- 4 Itinerary for Venice
- 5 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 6 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 7 4 weeks in the UK
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 10 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 11 Itinerary advise needed
- 12 Rome to Vienna in 5 Nights. Suggestions welcome!
- 13 Is this the right way<>?
- 14 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 Italy 14 days
- 17 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 18 Kimhe--flamenco
- 19 Working Holiday in Germany
- 20 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 21 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 22 Rome Areas to stay
- 23 When to go to Sicily
- 24 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 25 Wengen to Torino?