My husband , our 1 year old baby, and I are planning a month long vacation in Paris from June to July. We found two apartments that we like. Can you please give your opinions on these two locations? How do they compare in terms of neighborhoods, locations, shopping and markets nearby?
apartment #1 - Rue Villedo, near Palais royal
apartment #2 - Rue Jules Chaplain, near Luxembourg garden
Thanks so much for your help and advice!
Paris apartment - Luxembourg vs. Palais royal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 4 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 5 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 6 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 9 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 10 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 11 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 12 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 13 Five nights in Extremadura
- 14 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 17 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 18 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 19 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 20 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 25 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part