My husband , our 1 year old baby, and I are planning a month long vacation in Paris from June to July. We found two apartments that we like. Can you please give your opinions on these two locations? How do they compare in terms of neighborhoods, locations, shopping and markets nearby?
apartment #1 - Rue Villedo, near Palais royal
apartment #2 - Rue Jules Chaplain, near Luxembourg garden
Thanks so much for your help and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 2 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 3 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 4 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 5 train from ams to paris
- 6 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 7 Cordoba or Granada?
- 8 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 9 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 10 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 11 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 12 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 13 3 nights in Tuscany
- 14 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 15 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 16 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 17 Munich, Germany
- 18 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 19 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 20 Amalfi or Positano
- 21 River Boat Cruise
- 22 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 23 Hostel Advice
- 24 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 25 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime