My husband , our 1 year old baby, and I are planning a month long vacation in Paris from June to July. We found two apartments that we like. Can you please give your opinions on these two locations? How do they compare in terms of neighborhoods, locations, shopping and markets nearby?
apartment #1 - Rue Villedo, near Palais royal
apartment #2 - Rue Jules Chaplain, near Luxembourg garden
Thanks so much for your help and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 2 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 3 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 4 Barcelona Hair Salon
- 5 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 6 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 7 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 8 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 9 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 10 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 11 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 14 Trans-Siberia Train
- 15 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 16 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 17 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 18 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 19 A week driving in Bavaria
- 20 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 21 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 22 PLITVICE LAKES
- 23 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 24 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 25 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?