My husband , our 1 year old baby, and I are planning a month long vacation in Paris from June to July. We found two apartments that we like. Can you please give your opinions on these two locations? How do they compare in terms of neighborhoods, locations, shopping and markets nearby?
apartment #1 - Rue Villedo, near Palais royal
apartment #2 - Rue Jules Chaplain, near Luxembourg garden
Thanks so much for your help and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 2 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 3 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 4 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 5 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 6 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 7 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 8 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 9 Sicily transportation
- 10 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 11 One quick week -- where in France?
- 12 3 days with a Swindon base
- 13 Brugge or Ghent?
- 14 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 15 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 16 Renaissance art - what is a "bierhead" ?
- 17 dubrovnik activities. Bay of Kotor
- 18 Jetlagged first day in Hamburg
- 19 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 20 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 21 Which Guided Tour ??
- 22 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 23 What Greek islands should I visit
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?