My husband , our 1 year old baby, and I are planning a month long vacation in Paris from June to July. We found two apartments that we like. Can you please give your opinions on these two locations? How do they compare in terms of neighborhoods, locations, shopping and markets nearby?
apartment #1 - Rue Villedo, near Palais royal
apartment #2 - Rue Jules Chaplain, near Luxembourg garden
Thanks so much for your help and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flights from Milos Greece to Rome
- 2 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 3 Paris 4 days
- 4 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 5 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 6 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 7 Turkey - Car Rental
- 8 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 9 Vatican visit - shortcut to St. Peter's Basilica through Sistine chapel
- 10 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 11 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 12 Is it possible to rent a car in Barcelona and return it in Rome?
- 13 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 14 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 15 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 16 My summer in Paris
- 17 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 18 Trip to Europe October 2016
- 19 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 20 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 21 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 22 Recommendation for a Boutique Hotel in Istanbul
- 23 French countryside/wine country
- 24 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report