My husband , our 1 year old baby, and I are planning a month long vacation in Paris from June to July. We found two apartments that we like. Can you please give your opinions on these two locations? How do they compare in terms of neighborhoods, locations, shopping and markets nearby?
apartment #1 - Rue Villedo, near Palais royal
apartment #2 - Rue Jules Chaplain, near Luxembourg garden
Thanks so much for your help and advice!
Paris apartment - Luxembourg vs. Palais royal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 2 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 3 Venice - boats on canals
- 4 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 5 Ghent or Paris?
- 6 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 7 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 10 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 11 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 12 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 13 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 14 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 15 London hotel tax is 20%
- 16 Do trains run past midnight???
- 17 U.S. Citizen visiting Sweden for first time and I have two questions
- 18 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 19 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 20 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 21 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 22 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 23 Hotel recommendations for family of four (kids: 15, 12)
- 24 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 25 Piedmont - Scenic Drive