My husband , our 1 year old baby, and I are planning a month long vacation in Paris from June to July. We found two apartments that we like. Can you please give your opinions on these two locations? How do they compare in terms of neighborhoods, locations, shopping and markets nearby?
apartment #1 - Rue Villedo, near Palais royal
apartment #2 - Rue Jules Chaplain, near Luxembourg garden
Thanks so much for your help and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안카지노世☛☝《 T Y W 8 3.COM 》☟☚世아시안카지노
- 2 Blej online patentë shoferi shqiptar (email@example.com)
- 3 train connections in the UK
- 4 air conditioning
- 5 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 6 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 7 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 8 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 9 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 10 Cycling in France- North to South
- 11 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 12 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 13 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 14 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 15 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 16 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 17 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 18 Tour Planning--Now or later?
- 19 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 20 Hotel Aiguablava or Parador AB Spain ?
- 21 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 22 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 23 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 24 Barcelona Itinerary
- 25 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?