My husband , our 1 year old baby, and I are planning a month long vacation in Paris from June to July. We found two apartments that we like. Can you please give your opinions on these two locations? How do they compare in terms of neighborhoods, locations, shopping and markets nearby?
apartment #1 - Rue Villedo, near Palais royal
apartment #2 - Rue Jules Chaplain, near Luxembourg garden
Thanks so much for your help and advice!
Paris apartment - Luxembourg vs. Palais royal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 2 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 3 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 4 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 5 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Hotel in Venice
- 12 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 13 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 14 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 15 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 16 Europe in 21 days
- 17 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Spain Questions
- 24 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 25 Avignon to London?