My husband , our 1 year old baby, and I are planning a month long vacation in Paris from June to July. We found two apartments that we like. Can you please give your opinions on these two locations? How do they compare in terms of neighborhoods, locations, shopping and markets nearby?
apartment #1 - Rue Villedo, near Palais royal
apartment #2 - Rue Jules Chaplain, near Luxembourg garden
Thanks so much for your help and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 2 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 3 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 4 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 5 travel plan
- 6 Realistic? Train Rome to Chiusei, get car on a SATURDAY?
- 7 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 8 Traveling options for Rome to Positano?
- 9 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 10 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 11 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 12 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 13 Considering selling off everything to travel the world...maybe
- 14 Segovia Hotel
- 15 Using Google maps on phone
- 16 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 17 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 18 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 19 Train/Subway Questions
- 20 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 21 EMERGENCY: Husband stuck in France without Green Card to return to USA
- 22 Skakalient gorge
- 23 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 24 Italy in 3 days
- 25 Our Next Europe Trip