My husband , our 1 year old baby, and I are planning a month long vacation in Paris from June to July. We found two apartments that we like. Can you please give your opinions on these two locations? How do they compare in terms of neighborhoods, locations, shopping and markets nearby?
apartment #1 - Rue Villedo, near Palais royal
apartment #2 - Rue Jules Chaplain, near Luxembourg garden
Thanks so much for your help and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 2 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 3 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 4 Sentimental Journey
- 5 Walking GPS?
- 6 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 7 A few last minute questions
- 8 MID DECEMBER IN BUDAPEST
- 9 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 10 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 11 Venice Biennale to Feature Detroit...
- 12 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 13 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 14 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 15 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 16 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 17 2 weeks itinerary for Norway & Sweden
- 18 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 19 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 20 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 21 One Way... trust or bust?
- 22 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 23 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 24 Cost of Van from CDG
- 25 San Vino