We'll be in Paris at Christmas. We're a family of 4 with 2 adult children - a 30-year old daughter and a 21-year old son. Our son is in Rennes for school this next year and we're taking this opportunity to spend 12 days in Paris over the holidays.
We're looking on Airbnb, VRBO and Homeaway. We've rented apartments from VRBO several times and it always worked out well. We're looking for a place where we can cook meals, with a comfortable living room for hanging out and with at least 2 bedrooms. One bedroom must have 2 beds.
I'd like to spend under $4,000 as the entire year is adding up! Can you take a look and let me know about the locations of the first two, and your thoughts on the others?
3 bedroom, Boulevard de Clichy (near #11 Blvd de Clichy). Is this location OK?
2 bedroom, in the 9th on Rue Condorcet. We love the look of this one and while there are no reviews, we've communicated with the owner and Airbnb has a policy that makes me a little more comfortable going with a new listing. I'd appreciate your thoughts on this location too.
2 bedroom, in the 2nd. We like this location and it looks comfortable.
2 bedroom, in the 4th. I like the living room and kitchen. Wish there were more than 2 reviews.
Near the Bastille. The owner has a website with many more reviews. It's a great price.
PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 2 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 3 London 2nd time around
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 6 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 7 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 8 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 9 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 12 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 13 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 14 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 15 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 16 Rovinj, Croatia
- 17 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 18 Paris November 2014
- 19 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 20 Traveling in France by train
- 21 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 22 Unique Venice Activity
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 25 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!