We'll be in Paris at Christmas. We're a family of 4 with 2 adult children - a 30-year old daughter and a 21-year old son. Our son is in Rennes for school this next year and we're taking this opportunity to spend 12 days in Paris over the holidays.
We're looking on Airbnb, VRBO and Homeaway. We've rented apartments from VRBO several times and it always worked out well. We're looking for a place where we can cook meals, with a comfortable living room for hanging out and with at least 2 bedrooms. One bedroom must have 2 beds.
I'd like to spend under $4,000 as the entire year is adding up! Can you take a look and let me know about the locations of the first two, and your thoughts on the others?
3 bedroom, Boulevard de Clichy (near #11 Blvd de Clichy). Is this location OK?
2 bedroom, in the 9th on Rue Condorcet. We love the look of this one and while there are no reviews, we've communicated with the owner and Airbnb has a policy that makes me a little more comfortable going with a new listing. I'd appreciate your thoughts on this location too.
2 bedroom, in the 2nd. We like this location and it looks comfortable.
2 bedroom, in the 4th. I like the living room and kitchen. Wish there were more than 2 reviews.
Near the Bastille. The owner has a website with many more reviews. It's a great price.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 2 Sundays in Puglia
- 3 Azores
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 8 Prague
- 9 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 10 2 Months in Sicily
- 11 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 12 What tips can you give about packing?
- 13 Sim Card Options
- 14 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 15 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 16 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 17 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 18 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 19 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 20 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 23 Scotland in 7 Days
- 24 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 25 Climbing Ben Nevis in June