We'll be in Paris at Christmas. We're a family of 4 with 2 adult children - a 30-year old daughter and a 21-year old son. Our son is in Rennes for school this next year and we're taking this opportunity to spend 12 days in Paris over the holidays.
We're looking on Airbnb, VRBO and Homeaway. We've rented apartments from VRBO several times and it always worked out well. We're looking for a place where we can cook meals, with a comfortable living room for hanging out and with at least 2 bedrooms. One bedroom must have 2 beds.
I'd like to spend under $4,000 as the entire year is adding up! Can you take a look and let me know about the locations of the first two, and your thoughts on the others?
3 bedroom, Boulevard de Clichy (near #11 Blvd de Clichy). Is this location OK?
2 bedroom, in the 9th on Rue Condorcet. We love the look of this one and while there are no reviews, we've communicated with the owner and Airbnb has a policy that makes me a little more comfortable going with a new listing. I'd appreciate your thoughts on this location too.
2 bedroom, in the 2nd. We like this location and it looks comfortable.
2 bedroom, in the 4th. I like the living room and kitchen. Wish there were more than 2 reviews.
Near the Bastille. The owner has a website with many more reviews. It's a great price.
PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 3 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 4 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 5 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 6 Which apartment/area in London?
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 9 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 10 Driving in Germany
- 11 Which time period is preferable for summer visit to London?
- 12 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 13 Venice - boats on canals
- 14 Venice, just arrived
- 15 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 16 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 17 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 18 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 19 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 20 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 21 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 22 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 23 Stockholm Trip Report
- 24 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 25 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between