We'll be in Paris at Christmas. We're a family of 4 with 2 adult children - a 30-year old daughter and a 21-year old son. Our son is in Rennes for school this next year and we're taking this opportunity to spend 12 days in Paris over the holidays.
We're looking on Airbnb, VRBO and Homeaway. We've rented apartments from VRBO several times and it always worked out well. We're looking for a place where we can cook meals, with a comfortable living room for hanging out and with at least 2 bedrooms. One bedroom must have 2 beds.
I'd like to spend under $4,000 as the entire year is adding up! Can you take a look and let me know about the locations of the first two, and your thoughts on the others?
3 bedroom, Boulevard de Clichy (near #11 Blvd de Clichy). Is this location OK?
2 bedroom, in the 9th on Rue Condorcet. We love the look of this one and while there are no reviews, we've communicated with the owner and Airbnb has a policy that makes me a little more comfortable going with a new listing. I'd appreciate your thoughts on this location too.
2 bedroom, in the 2nd. We like this location and it looks comfortable.
2 bedroom, in the 4th. I like the living room and kitchen. Wish there were more than 2 reviews.
Near the Bastille. The owner has a website with many more reviews. It's a great price.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 2 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 We're here!
- 4 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 5 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 6 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 11 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 12 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 International Flight Question
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 Interesting places to visit
- 17 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 18 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 19 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 20 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 21 Budapest in December 2017
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?