We'll be in Paris at Christmas. We're a family of 4 with 2 adult children - a 30-year old daughter and a 21-year old son. Our son is in Rennes for school this next year and we're taking this opportunity to spend 12 days in Paris over the holidays.
We're looking on Airbnb, VRBO and Homeaway. We've rented apartments from VRBO several times and it always worked out well. We're looking for a place where we can cook meals, with a comfortable living room for hanging out and with at least 2 bedrooms. One bedroom must have 2 beds.
I'd like to spend under $4,000 as the entire year is adding up! Can you take a look and let me know about the locations of the first two, and your thoughts on the others?
3 bedroom, Boulevard de Clichy (near #11 Blvd de Clichy). Is this location OK?
2 bedroom, in the 9th on Rue Condorcet. We love the look of this one and while there are no reviews, we've communicated with the owner and Airbnb has a policy that makes me a little more comfortable going with a new listing. I'd appreciate your thoughts on this location too.
2 bedroom, in the 2nd. We like this location and it looks comfortable.
2 bedroom, in the 4th. I like the living room and kitchen. Wish there were more than 2 reviews.
Near the Bastille. The owner has a website with many more reviews. It's a great price.
PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 1 Europe with young teens
- 2 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 3 15 days in Europe,
- 4 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 8 Planning a holiday
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 11 Gogartys, Dublin
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 14 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 15 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 16 Advises for trip to Russia
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 18 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 19 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 20 Prague - must see
- 21 Sicily 10 days
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 23 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 24 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 25 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland