i'm hoping you can help me out. my parents (70-ish), my brother/sis-in-law, niece (7), and nephew (4) are heading to paris in april. they've asked me for some apartment recommendations.
so far, they've hit dead ends with paris best lodge (where i stayed in 2008 and 2009), PVA and paris perfect. there's either no availability or no inventory for such a large party.
can you recommend an apartment for 6 people with the following preferences:
- 6th arrondissement (in the heart of st germain)
- maximum 2nd floor (unless there's an elevator)
- minimum 2 bedrooms
- 5 night rental
thanks so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 2 Alsace to Austria?
- 3 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 4 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 Private Guide in Lyon
- 8 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 11 Budapest language lessons
- 12 Budapest Card
- 13 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 14 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 15 base for Andalucia
- 16 barcelona neighborhood
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 20 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 Regarding Residence Permit
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?