i'm hoping you can help me out. my parents (70-ish), my brother/sis-in-law, niece (7), and nephew (4) are heading to paris in april. they've asked me for some apartment recommendations.
so far, they've hit dead ends with paris best lodge (where i stayed in 2008 and 2009), PVA and paris perfect. there's either no availability or no inventory for such a large party.
can you recommend an apartment for 6 people with the following preferences:
- 6th arrondissement (in the heart of st germain)
- maximum 2nd floor (unless there's an elevator)
- minimum 2 bedrooms
- 5 night rental
thanks so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 2 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 3 Italy in 11 Days
- 4 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 7 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 8 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 9 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 12 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 15 mountain views near London
- 16 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 17 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 18 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 19 Things to do in Montpellier
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 22 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 23 3 week trip with children
- 24 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings