i'm hoping you can help me out. my parents (70-ish), my brother/sis-in-law, niece (7), and nephew (4) are heading to paris in april. they've asked me for some apartment recommendations.
so far, they've hit dead ends with paris best lodge (where i stayed in 2008 and 2009), PVA and paris perfect. there's either no availability or no inventory for such a large party.
can you recommend an apartment for 6 people with the following preferences:
- 6th arrondissement (in the heart of st germain)
- maximum 2nd floor (unless there's an elevator)
- minimum 2 bedrooms
- 5 night rental
thanks so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 2 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 3 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 24 hours in Zurich
- 6 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 7 Summer Travel order
- 8 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 9 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 10 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 11 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 12 Trip suggestion
- 13 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 14 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 15 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 16 Spain in July
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Dijon in December!
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 22 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 25 Island Hopping in the Cyclades