i'm hoping you can help me out. my parents (70-ish), my brother/sis-in-law, niece (7), and nephew (4) are heading to paris in april. they've asked me for some apartment recommendations.
so far, they've hit dead ends with paris best lodge (where i stayed in 2008 and 2009), PVA and paris perfect. there's either no availability or no inventory for such a large party.
can you recommend an apartment for 6 people with the following preferences:
- 6th arrondissement (in the heart of st germain)
- maximum 2nd floor (unless there's an elevator)
- minimum 2 bedrooms
- 5 night rental
thanks so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 2 Lake Como AREA questions
- 3 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 6 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 7 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 8 Spain - day driver advice
- 9 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 10 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 11 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 12 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 13 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 16 London with Teens Trip Report
- 17 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 18 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 19 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 22 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 23 Madrird and Seville
- 24 Greece
- 25 Ludwig Castles