I have been looking at apartments to rent for our upcoming Paris vacation next month but I need advice on location. I understand the different districts but am confused what Arrondissement's are. I have found a lovely apartment in arrondissment 18 but i'm thinking that's way off the beaten path and far from most things. If anyone could give me a bit more info on this area I would be appreciative. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 Day trip on the Rhine
- 3 tour guides in rome
- 4 poland to switzerland
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 7 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 8 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 9 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 10 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 11 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 12 Reims for a day
- 13 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 16 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 17 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 18 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 19 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 20 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 21 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 22 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 23 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 24 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 25 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip