I know how convenient it is to be in the 7th but I've found a spectacular apartment in the 11th at Boulevards Lenoir and Voltaire for my trip in March. Will this distance be a hassle requiring a cab or is it still quite walkable? Thanks
Paris Apartment - 11th versus 7th
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek islands from Turkey
- 2 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 3 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 4 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 TGV and Provence questions
- 7 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 8 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 9 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 10 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 11 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 12 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Madrid to Sevilla
- 17 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 18 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 19 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 20 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 21 Italian Lakes gardens
- 22 First time traveler to Ireland
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg