I am travelling into Paris reaching 22nd June n leaving 5th July from Paris.I will staying near Orly area with a friend while in Paris. This is my first time in Europe. Some of my friends told me 13 days is a little overkill in Paris alone and suggested I visit another country while I am there. I tend to agree but have difficulty determining which country to visit. I am on a shoestring budget and in desperate need of help in planning this 13 days trip. Any advice on the perfect itinerary is appreciated,
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라전략＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라∩생방송카지노
- 2 토토사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계카지노■바카라
- 3 advance tickets?
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 6 38 Days in Paris
- 7 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 8 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 9 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 12 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 16 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 17 How the kids age calculated
- 18 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 19 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 20 What tips can you give about packing?
- 21 Beaune France
- 22 Scotland Trip Report
- 23 Madrid airport question
- 24 Kayaking in Avignon
- 25 Sintra