I am travelling into Paris reaching 22nd June n leaving 5th July from Paris.I will staying near Orly area with a friend while in Paris. This is my first time in Europe. Some of my friends told me 13 days is a little overkill in Paris alone and suggested I visit another country while I am there. I tend to agree but have difficulty determining which country to visit. I am on a shoestring budget and in desperate need of help in planning this 13 days trip. Any advice on the perfect itinerary is appreciated,
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest language lessons
- 2 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 Alsace to Austria?
- 5 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 6 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 7 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 8 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 9 Private Guide in Lyon
- 10 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 11 Shorts in South of France?
- 12 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 13 Budapest Card
- 14 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 15 base for Andalucia
- 16 barcelona neighborhood
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 20 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 Regarding Residence Permit
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?