i am planning a trip to paris and the french riveria i am traveling with my husband and teenage daughter.i would love to hear some great itinerry ideas we are planning to stay in paris for 4 days then take the train.we want to go to nice cannes st.tropez any suggestions about where to stay and what to do would be great its our first trip there.we will be traveling in july
paris and the french riveria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 2 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 3 I'm in a funk
- 4 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 5 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 6 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 7 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 8 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 9 Mama Mia Italy!
- 10 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 11 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 12 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 13 Late night train from Prague
- 14 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 15 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 16 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 17 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 18 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 19 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 20 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 21 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 22 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 23 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 24 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 25 Ireland driving vacation