i am planning a trip to paris and the french riveria i am traveling with my husband and teenage daughter.i would love to hear some great itinerry ideas we are planning to stay in paris for 4 days then take the train.we want to go to nice cannes st.tropez any suggestions about where to stay and what to do would be great its our first trip there.we will be traveling in july
paris and the french riveria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 5 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 6 Day trips from Bologna
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 9 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 10 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 11 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 12 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 13 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 14 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 17 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 18 Grad Schools in London?
- 19 Mama Mia Italy!
- 20 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 21 Paris in black and white
- 22 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 23 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 24 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 25 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?