i am planning a trip to paris and the french riveria i am traveling with my husband and teenage daughter.i would love to hear some great itinerry ideas we are planning to stay in paris for 4 days then take the train.we want to go to nice cannes st.tropez any suggestions about where to stay and what to do would be great its our first trip there.we will be traveling in july
paris and the french riveria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for add on city
- 2 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 3 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 4 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 5 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 6 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 7 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 8 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 9 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 10 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 11 Has anyone traveled on Thalys without a "ticketless" barcode confirmation?
- 12 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 13 FAMILY VACATION, BERLIN.
- 14 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 15 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 16 Pre-paid Visa?
- 17 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 18 Traveling to Italy--Rome, Venice with teens
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 naples & pickpockets
- 21 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 22 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 23 Trip to Italy
- 24 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 25 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?