We have our trip booked arriving in London in April where we plan to spend a few days soaking in my English heritage. Jolly good.
Following that we have two weeks planned in Europe before we leave May 12th from Rome back home to Canada. Flights are booked.
We like: History ... Neighbourhoods ... Local markets and restaurants ... Wine.
Not necessarily in that order!
We haven't been to Europe before.
I am thinking one week seven days in Paris and a following week in Rome.
Suggestions and ....???? SVP
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO mail solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Helpdesk: YAHOO GET the App YAHOO CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO 24*7
- 3 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 4 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 5 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 6 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 7 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 8 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 9 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 Scotland itinerary help
- 12 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 13 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 14 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Edinbrugh
- 17 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 18 Swimming to Paris
- 19 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 20 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 23 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 24 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 25 Hiking in Switzerland