We have our trip booked arriving in London in April where we plan to spend a few days soaking in my English heritage. Jolly good.
Following that we have two weeks planned in Europe before we leave May 12th from Rome back home to Canada. Flights are booked.
We like: History ... Neighbourhoods ... Local markets and restaurants ... Wine.
Not necessarily in that order!
We haven't been to Europe before.
I am thinking one week seven days in Paris and a following week in Rome.
Suggestions and ....???? SVP
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 2 If you had to choose one......
- 3 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 4 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 5 First trip to Italy
- 6 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 7 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 8 Granada to Madrid
- 9 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 10 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 11 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 12 House Hunting in France
- 13 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 14 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 15 Driving in Italy?
- 16 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 17 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 18 Croatia trip Planning
- 19 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 So much to do, so little time!
- 21 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 22 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 23 English Countryside
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?