Hello again everyone,
I am going to Paris and Rome in the first and second week of October.
So basically, about 4 nights in each city.
In Paris, I will be staying in a hotel which is approximately 10mins walk to the Eiffel tower and about 15mins to the train station. I would like to see these following attractions if possible during my stay. However, I need your help to plan my itinerary in order to save time and money as well.
-notre dame cathedral
-arc de triomphe
-place de la concorde
-hotel des invalides
-champs-elysees (any other recommendations? I am not too familiar with everything)
In Rome, I will be staying in a hotel which is just 10mins walk from the Vatican and also close to Metro.
-arch of constantine
-st peter's basilica
-palatine hill and museum
-piazza di spagna and navona...
I am also planning to purchase the Roma pass. I don't know if that's a good idea or not.
My budget is $100 each day. This will include food, transportation, attractions and souvenirs. I don't mind walking a lot. I just need help to put these in order for me in order to save time and money for my trip.Also which attractions should I pre-book in order to save time queuing.
This is going to be my first trip ever so I wanted to make sure that everything's gonna be okay.
Thank you everyone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 2 .baksa : epson Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 epson 24*7
- 3 Places to stop/stay?
- 4 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 5 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 6 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 7 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 8 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 9 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 10 TSA Precheck
- 11 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 12 Where in Greece
- 13 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 14 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 15 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 16 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 17 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 18 Couscous
- 19 Help me make this possible!
- 20 Nice central hotel for single woman in Rome?
- 21 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 22 Italian lake cruise
- 23 Vatican tour
- 24 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 25 Lisbon
Hello again everyone,