Hello again everyone,
I am going to Paris and Rome in the first and second week of October.
So basically, about 4 nights in each city.
In Paris, I will be staying in a hotel which is approximately 10mins walk to the Eiffel tower and about 15mins to the train station. I would like to see these following attractions if possible during my stay. However, I need your help to plan my itinerary in order to save time and money as well.
-notre dame cathedral
-arc de triomphe
-place de la concorde
-hotel des invalides
-champs-elysees (any other recommendations? I am not too familiar with everything)
In Rome, I will be staying in a hotel which is just 10mins walk from the Vatican and also close to Metro.
-arch of constantine
-st peter's basilica
-palatine hill and museum
-piazza di spagna and navona...
I am also planning to purchase the Roma pass. I don't know if that's a good idea or not.
My budget is $100 each day. This will include food, transportation, attractions and souvenirs. I don't mind walking a lot. I just need help to put these in order for me in order to save time and money for my trip.Also which attractions should I pre-book in order to save time queuing.
This is going to be my first trip ever so I wanted to make sure that everything's gonna be okay.
Thank you everyone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 2 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 3 Rome -- The next time around
- 4 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 5 One free day in Barcelona
- 6 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 7 Greek Village
- 8 Rome to Venice
- 9 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 14 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 15 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 16 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 17 Sicily help
- 18 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 19 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 22 Alitala
- 23 Bordeaux to Nice
- 24 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 25 "Too Much Cows"
Hello again everyone,