Hello again everyone,
I am going to Paris and Rome in the first and second week of October.
So basically, about 4 nights in each city.
In Paris, I will be staying in a hotel which is approximately 10mins walk to the Eiffel tower and about 15mins to the train station. I would like to see these following attractions if possible during my stay. However, I need your help to plan my itinerary in order to save time and money as well.
-notre dame cathedral
-arc de triomphe
-place de la concorde
-hotel des invalides
-champs-elysees (any other recommendations? I am not too familiar with everything)
In Rome, I will be staying in a hotel which is just 10mins walk from the Vatican and also close to Metro.
-arch of constantine
-st peter's basilica
-palatine hill and museum
-piazza di spagna and navona...
I am also planning to purchase the Roma pass. I don't know if that's a good idea or not.
My budget is $100 each day. This will include food, transportation, attractions and souvenirs. I don't mind walking a lot. I just need help to put these in order for me in order to save time and money for my trip.Also which attractions should I pre-book in order to save time queuing.
This is going to be my first trip ever so I wanted to make sure that everything's gonna be okay.
Thank you everyone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 seat reservations
- 2 스위피 주소 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 오션릴게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 5 Italy in a week
- 6 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 11 Germany-Car or Train
- 12 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 13 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 14 SURPRISE TRIP
- 15 Jewish Vienna
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Reaching the Lake District
- 18 Positano Hotel in September
- 19 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 20 Scotland itinerary advice
- 21 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 22 Brussels flower tapestry
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 25 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
Hello again everyone,