Hello again everyone,
I am going to Paris and Rome in the first and second week of October.
So basically, about 4 nights in each city.
In Paris, I will be staying in a hotel which is approximately 10mins walk to the Eiffel tower and about 15mins to the train station. I would like to see these following attractions if possible during my stay. However, I need your help to plan my itinerary in order to save time and money as well.
-notre dame cathedral
-arc de triomphe
-place de la concorde
-hotel des invalides
-champs-elysees (any other recommendations? I am not too familiar with everything)
In Rome, I will be staying in a hotel which is just 10mins walk from the Vatican and also close to Metro.
-arch of constantine
-st peter's basilica
-palatine hill and museum
-piazza di spagna and navona...
I am also planning to purchase the Roma pass. I don't know if that's a good idea or not.
My budget is $100 each day. This will include food, transportation, attractions and souvenirs. I don't mind walking a lot. I just need help to put these in order for me in order to save time and money for my trip.Also which attractions should I pre-book in order to save time queuing.
This is going to be my first trip ever so I wanted to make sure that everything's gonna be okay.
Thank you everyone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 3 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 6 One night in Rome
- 7 Sintra
- 8 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 9 How the kids age calculated
- 10 Murren to Prague
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 15 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 16 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 17 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 18 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 19 Scotland Trip Report
- 20 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 24 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 25 car rental in Dubrovnik
Hello again everyone,