I am going to Paris and the French Riviera for my honeymoon this summer from Canada. Will fly into Paris and take the TGV onto Nice. No issues there.
We have to be in a little town between Pisa and Florence for a family members wedding for 1 day. Can anyone recommend the best way to get from Nice to Italy or vise versa? The trains don't seem like an option and the cost for renting a car in one country and returning in another seem quite high. We could fly back to Canada from Florence to cut down on traveling. Appreciate any advice!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 2 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 3 Revised itinerary for italy
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 7 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 8 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 9 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 10 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 11 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 12 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 13 Juangfrau / mt
- 14 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 17 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 18 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 19 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 20 Switzerland
- 21 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 22 Questions about Polish sights
- 23 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 24 If you had to choose one......
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages