I am going to Paris and the French Riviera for my honeymoon this summer from Canada. Will fly into Paris and take the TGV onto Nice. No issues there.
We have to be in a little town between Pisa and Florence for a family members wedding for 1 day. Can anyone recommend the best way to get from Nice to Italy or vise versa? The trains don't seem like an option and the cost for renting a car in one country and returning in another seem quite high. We could fly back to Canada from Florence to cut down on traveling. Appreciate any advice!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 2 Naples + Walking Tour
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 TIM in FCO - update
- 5 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 8 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 9 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 10 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 11 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 12 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 13 Venice gondola ride
- 14 Paris and Normandy
- 15 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 16 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 17 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 18 London and Normandy
- 19 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 20 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 21 rent muscle car in Norway
- 22 Athens tour guide advice
- 23 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 24 mystras or nemea
- 25 Early morning flight Venice/VCE