I am going to Paris and the French Riviera for my honeymoon this summer from Canada. Will fly into Paris and take the TGV onto Nice. No issues there.
We have to be in a little town between Pisa and Florence for a family members wedding for 1 day. Can anyone recommend the best way to get from Nice to Italy or vise versa? The trains don't seem like an option and the cost for renting a car in one country and returning in another seem quite high. We could fly back to Canada from Florence to cut down on traveling. Appreciate any advice!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 London Hotels
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Back from Paris
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 12 1 month in Europe
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 15 10 days in Paris and......
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 19 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 22 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 23 LIsbon
- 24 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 25 Iceland in 7 days.