I had my first trip to Paris in December of 2012. I asked for some help on this forum, and ended up with a thread that had over 550 comments on it. I was given a lot of advice and my trip was the most memorable of my life.
I'm going to Paris again in February, and in London.
I will be travelling with a 3 of my friends, and I'm trying to find really cheap hotel. We'll be staying 5 days in London, and 5 days in Paris. Does anyone know of any really cheap hotels in both cities? I looked at Airbnb, but am hoping for something cheaper still.
And if anyone has any advice on things to do in Feb in either cities, let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Iberian Tour
- 2 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 3 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 4 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 5 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 8 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 9 UK in May and June
- 10 Spain: train/rental car help
- 11 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 12 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 13 good restaurants in Budapest
- 14 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 15 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 16 Wales
- 17 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 18 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 19 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 20 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 21 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 22 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 23 Alhambra
- 24 Shorts in South of France?
- 25 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco