I had my first trip to Paris in December of 2012. I asked for some help on this forum, and ended up with a thread that had over 550 comments on it. I was given a lot of advice and my trip was the most memorable of my life.
I'm going to Paris again in February, and in London.
I will be travelling with a 3 of my friends, and I'm trying to find really cheap hotel. We'll be staying 5 days in London, and 5 days in Paris. Does anyone know of any really cheap hotels in both cities? I looked at Airbnb, but am hoping for something cheaper still.
And if anyone has any advice on things to do in Feb in either cities, let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 2 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 5 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 6 International Flight Question
- 7 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 8 Interesting places to visit
- 9 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 10 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 11 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 12 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 13 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 14 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 15 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 16 Budapest in December 2017
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 21 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 22 Dijon in December!
- 23 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking