We are planning a family trip to Southern Europe in Dec/Jan and Paris in Jan ad have booked an apartment in Paris at the end of our trip for 7 days. After 4 weeks of visiting Morocco, Rome, Spain and London we thought a week in Paris at the end would be great. But as we only have 7 days max in France we are thinking that perhaps we should only stay in Paris for 4 nights and spend 3 nights staying somewhere a few hours out of Paris, possibly in a beautiful French town to give our girls a different experience. Is there any place not too far from Paris that would be worth the effort to go or would it be better to spend the whole week in Paris and be able to soak up the whole atmosphere. Weather is also a consideration given that it will be very cold. I would love to hear your thoughts here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 2 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 3 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 4 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 5 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 6 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 9 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 10 38 Days in Paris
- 11 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 21 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 22 Beaune France
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Firt time VISA applicant
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?