Hi, I'm looking for some advice please My boyfriend and I (mid-20's) would like to take a May/June trip, flying into Paris spending about 3-4 days exploring there and then moving on to Italy. I was thinking perhaps flying into Florence, doing a day or two in the Tuscan countryside and then moving on to Rome for about 4 days. Nothing is really set in stone yet, but I definitely want to see Paris and Italy, and no more than 9-10 days.... any help would be wonderful! Thank you!
Paris and Italy itinerary help
- 1 France by rail or car?
- 2 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 3 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 4 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 7 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 8 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 9 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 10 London at Xmas
- 11 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 12 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 13 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 14 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 15 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 16 French Riviera and Italy 3 weeks - need itinerary help and suggestions
- 17 Planning my days in Paris
- 18 Portugal Trip 21-30 April 2013
- 19 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 20 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 21 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 22 Bank of England Museum
- 23 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?