Me and 2 other friends have finally figured out an itinerary for our first trip to Europe during June 2015 (We will be going in the first half).
Just to give some idea, we are 3 travellers who are in their 20's, love adventure sports,water,sightseeing, meeting locals and very fascinated with history
The following is what we decided-
5 nights at Paris (this includes versailles and disneyland)
3 nights at Florence(this includes a day trip to chianti for wine, also we are taking a morning flight out of paris to reach florence early, rest and start the day)
4 nights at Rome( have a morning train from Florence to Rome, will keep the first day light)
3 nights at Amalfi coast( have a morning train from Rome to Naples and then keeping the base as Sorrento to see the Amalfi coast one day and Capri the other)
Please help me with the following-
1. Are the number of days enough for each destination?
2. Just to get some idea, there is one friend who thinks Spain would be better, in terms of being more apt for young travellers. What do you think?
3. Any tips for the above mentioned destinations?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer Installation CONTACT☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Supp0rt**
- 2 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 3 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 4 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 8 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 9 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 10 Long weekend in Albania
- 11 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 12 Airfare from Paris to Bastia
- 13 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 14 hill of crosses
- 15 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 16 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Planning A trip
- 19 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 20 A week in the Occitanie
- 21 Munich and....???
- 22 Iceland March Itinerary
- 23 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 24 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas