Me and 2 other friends have finally figured out an itinerary for our first trip to Europe during June 2015 (We will be going in the first half).
Just to give some idea, we are 3 travellers who are in their 20's, love adventure sports,water,sightseeing, meeting locals and very fascinated with history
The following is what we decided-
5 nights at Paris (this includes versailles and disneyland)
3 nights at Florence(this includes a day trip to chianti for wine, also we are taking a morning flight out of paris to reach florence early, rest and start the day)
4 nights at Rome( have a morning train from Florence to Rome, will keep the first day light)
3 nights at Amalfi coast( have a morning train from Rome to Naples and then keeping the base as Sorrento to see the Amalfi coast one day and Capri the other)
Please help me with the following-
1. Are the number of days enough for each destination?
2. Just to get some idea, there is one friend who thinks Spain would be better, in terms of being more apt for young travellers. What do you think?
3. Any tips for the above mentioned destinations?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hello@ ☎ 1:800:681:7208 MCAFEE Install CONTACTs MCAFEE Technical Care
- 2 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 3 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 6 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 7 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 8 Studying art in English in venice
- 9 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 10 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 13 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 14 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 15 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 18 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 19 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 20 Trogir or Split
- 21 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 22 Scotland
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 25 Istria in two days