Me and 2 other friends have finally figured out an itinerary for our first trip to Europe during June 2015 (We will be going in the first half).
Just to give some idea, we are 3 travellers who are in their 20's, love adventure sports,water,sightseeing, meeting locals and very fascinated with history
The following is what we decided-
5 nights at Paris (this includes versailles and disneyland)
3 nights at Florence(this includes a day trip to chianti for wine, also we are taking a morning flight out of paris to reach florence early, rest and start the day)
4 nights at Rome( have a morning train from Florence to Rome, will keep the first day light)
3 nights at Amalfi coast( have a morning train from Rome to Naples and then keeping the base as Sorrento to see the Amalfi coast one day and Capri the other)
Please help me with the following-
1. Are the number of days enough for each destination?
2. Just to get some idea, there is one friend who thinks Spain would be better, in terms of being more apt for young travellers. What do you think?
3. Any tips for the above mentioned destinations?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 Spain and South of France
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Overnight at Heathrow
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 France, UK and Ireland
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Ronda Wine/biking
- 11 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 12 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Andalucia itinerary help
- 15 Santorini lodging
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 18 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 19 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 20 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 21 Prague
- 22 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 23 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 24 9 days in London
- 25 Where to buy things outside of Munich