Me and 2 other friends have finally figured out an itinerary for our first trip to Europe during June 2015 (We will be going in the first half).
Just to give some idea, we are 3 travellers who are in their 20's, love adventure sports,water,sightseeing, meeting locals and very fascinated with history
The following is what we decided-
5 nights at Paris (this includes versailles and disneyland)
3 nights at Florence(this includes a day trip to chianti for wine, also we are taking a morning flight out of paris to reach florence early, rest and start the day)
4 nights at Rome( have a morning train from Florence to Rome, will keep the first day light)
3 nights at Amalfi coast( have a morning train from Rome to Naples and then keeping the base as Sorrento to see the Amalfi coast one day and Capri the other)
Please help me with the following-
1. Are the number of days enough for each destination?
2. Just to get some idea, there is one friend who thinks Spain would be better, in terms of being more apt for young travellers. What do you think?
3. Any tips for the above mentioned destinations?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노№【RAM300.COM】№ 카지노 바카라
- 2 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 3 Connection time in Athens?
- 4 Short Trip in July
- 5 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 6 Ludwig Castles
- 7 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 8 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 9 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 12 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 13 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 14 Escorted Tours
- 15 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 16 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 17 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 18 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 21 2 Months in Sicily
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 What tips can you give about packing?
- 24 Le Marche, Italy
- 25 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017