We have never been to Paris or France and would like to spend 4 days in each country. I have no idea where to stay (location to see the popular sites) or what I may need to book in advance for tickets etc! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The research and reviews on all of the sights are a little overwhelming to me. I would rather have a basic itinerary planned before we go
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Valencia Spain
- 2 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 3 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 4 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 5 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 6 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 7 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 8 Visiting Zurich
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 12 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 13 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 14 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 15 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 16 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 17 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 18 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 19 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 20 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 21 Andalucia Spain
- 22 Germany-Car or Train
- 23 The DCC scam is spreading
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?