We have never been to Paris or France and would like to spend 4 days in each country. I have no idea where to stay (location to see the popular sites) or what I may need to book in advance for tickets etc! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The research and reviews on all of the sights are a little overwhelming to me. I would rather have a basic itinerary planned before we go
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 4 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 5 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 6 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 7 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 8 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 9 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 10 mountain views near London
- 11 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 12 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 13 2 weeks Europe trip
- 14 Piedmont as a destination
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 16 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 19 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 20 vegetarian in spain
- 21 Dublin Leap Card
- 22 Garda Land
- 23 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 24 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings