my question is this: i want to travel to giverny and then onto rouen and then back to paris in one day. do i have to buy a ticket for paris to giverny (vernon), a ticket for vernon to rouen, and then a ticket for rouen to paris? or since vernon is a stop on the train line from paris to rouen, can i buy a round trip ticket paris to rouen and then get off the train in vernon and then take another train later that day to rouen and then return to paris later that same day without invalidating my tickets?
thanks in advance for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 2 Ireland
- 3 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 4 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 5 What do after Bernia Express?
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 8 10 day Italy
- 9 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 Santorini lodging
- 12 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 13 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 14 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 15 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 16 What to do at 7:00am
- 17 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 18 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 19 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 20 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 21 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 22 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 23 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 24 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 25 Planning a European Trip