my question is this: i want to travel to giverny and then onto rouen and then back to paris in one day. do i have to buy a ticket for paris to giverny (vernon), a ticket for vernon to rouen, and then a ticket for rouen to paris? or since vernon is a stop on the train line from paris to rouen, can i buy a round trip ticket paris to rouen and then get off the train in vernon and then take another train later that day to rouen and then return to paris later that same day without invalidating my tickets?
thanks in advance for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Err0r: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 How much budget for 2 months in Europe?
- 3 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 4 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 5 First visit to London
- 6 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 7 Route Information
- 8 International drivers permit
- 9 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 10 Paris advice with kids
- 11 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 12 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 13 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 14 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 15 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 16 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 17 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 18 alcazar question and seville advice
- 19 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 20 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 21 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 22 Villa in Italy
- 23 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 24 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 25 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?