my question is this: i want to travel to giverny and then onto rouen and then back to paris in one day. do i have to buy a ticket for paris to giverny (vernon), a ticket for vernon to rouen, and then a ticket for rouen to paris? or since vernon is a stop on the train line from paris to rouen, can i buy a round trip ticket paris to rouen and then get off the train in vernon and then take another train later that day to rouen and then return to paris later that same day without invalidating my tickets?
thanks in advance for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 2 Madrird and Seville
- 3 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 4 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 5 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 6 Greece
- 7 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 8 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 11 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 12 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 13 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 14 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 15 Iceland
- 16 Spain - day driver advice
- 17 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 18 London with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 20 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 23 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 24 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 25 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester