my question is this: i want to travel to giverny and then onto rouen and then back to paris in one day. do i have to buy a ticket for paris to giverny (vernon), a ticket for vernon to rouen, and then a ticket for rouen to paris? or since vernon is a stop on the train line from paris to rouen, can i buy a round trip ticket paris to rouen and then get off the train in vernon and then take another train later that day to rouen and then return to paris later that same day without invalidating my tickets?
thanks in advance for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 2 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 3 Granada to Madrid
- 4 Cognac transportation?
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 6 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 7 If you had to choose one......
- 8 House Hunting in France
- 9 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 10 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 14 Barcelona cooking classes
- 15 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 16 Naples, Italy
- 17 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 18 Where to buy Saffron?
- 19 Hotel in Vienna
- 20 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 21 English Countryside
- 22 Killarney National Park--Finding a canoe
- 23 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 24 Ireland travel passport question
- 25 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon