my question is this: i want to travel to giverny and then onto rouen and then back to paris in one day. do i have to buy a ticket for paris to giverny (vernon), a ticket for vernon to rouen, and then a ticket for rouen to paris? or since vernon is a stop on the train line from paris to rouen, can i buy a round trip ticket paris to rouen and then get off the train in vernon and then take another train later that day to rouen and then return to paris later that same day without invalidating my tickets?
thanks in advance for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 2 Athens
- 3 10 days in Paris and......
- 4 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 5 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 6 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 7 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 8 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 9 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 10 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 11 Swiss Travel Pass
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 18 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 19 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 20 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 21 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 24 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 25 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices