Last year I used the Fodor forum for advice about travel in Paris and then on to Chinon, Millau and Uzes. It was very useful. I am happy to share my experience with others especially regarding accommodation. My wife and I spend about six weeks all up - about 3 in Paris and the rest driving to Chinon (south of Tours) across to Millau via Montlucon, and Issoire. Then on to Sete and Uzes. We then traveled via Lyon to Switzerland: Laussanne to Berne We went back to Paris by train.
Paris and beyond
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 2 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 3 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 4 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 5 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 6 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 7 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 8 Italy dolomites
- 9 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 10 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 11 Scuol, Switzerland
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 15 5 Observations About Paris
- 16 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 17 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 20 Switzerland help...?
- 21 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 22 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 23 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 24 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 25 Sicily in a winter