I am planning a trip to Europe during the first two weeks of April. My family and I (which includes a three year old and eight month old baby) will be in Paris for at least 5 days, and I'm wondering if there are any family friendly cities/destinations nearby we can go to. Aside from France, I've only been to Barcelona, Venice and London, and I'd love to take advantage of our time there to visit another city if I can find some family friendly things to do. I realize the weather may not cooperate so if parking in one city is best, I can do that, too, but thought I'd ask. Considering Amsterdam or Copenhagen. Train and air travel fine. Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 2 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 5 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 6 Hiking in Switzerland
- 7 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 8 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 9 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 10 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 11 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 12 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 13 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 14 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 20 CASH OR CARD?
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 23 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 24 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 25 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again