I am planning a trip to Europe during the first two weeks of April. My family and I (which includes a three year old and eight month old baby) will be in Paris for at least 5 days, and I'm wondering if there are any family friendly cities/destinations nearby we can go to. Aside from France, I've only been to Barcelona, Venice and London, and I'd love to take advantage of our time there to visit another city if I can find some family friendly things to do. I realize the weather may not cooperate so if parking in one city is best, I can do that, too, but thought I'd ask. Considering Amsterdam or Copenhagen. Train and air travel fine. Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 Camogli and surrounds
- 4 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 5 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 6 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 7 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 8 Route des Vins
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Les Invalides Night Show
- 13 base for Andalucia
- 14 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 15 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 21 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 22 limousine services - milan - rome
- 23 Regarding Residence Permit
- 24 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 25 Homesaty