I am planning a trip to Europe during the first two weeks of April. My family and I (which includes a three year old and eight month old baby) will be in Paris for at least 5 days, and I'm wondering if there are any family friendly cities/destinations nearby we can go to. Aside from France, I've only been to Barcelona, Venice and London, and I'd love to take advantage of our time there to visit another city if I can find some family friendly things to do. I realize the weather may not cooperate so if parking in one city is best, I can do that, too, but thought I'd ask. Considering Amsterdam or Copenhagen. Train and air travel fine. Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 LIsbon
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 International Flight Question
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 8 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Trip suggestion
- 13 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 14 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 15 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 16 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Dijon in December!
- 19 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 20 Summer Travel order
- 21 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 22 Fifty Years Later, Paris
- 23 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017