I am planning a trip to Europe during the first two weeks of April. My family and I (which includes a three year old and eight month old baby) will be in Paris for at least 5 days, and I'm wondering if there are any family friendly cities/destinations nearby we can go to. Aside from France, I've only been to Barcelona, Venice and London, and I'd love to take advantage of our time there to visit another city if I can find some family friendly things to do. I realize the weather may not cooperate so if parking in one city is best, I can do that, too, but thought I'd ask. Considering Amsterdam or Copenhagen. Train and air travel fine. Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 3 Campervan in Croatia
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 advance tickets?
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 9 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 10 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 13 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 16 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 17 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 18 Cell Phone Question
- 19 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 22 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 25 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich