I am planning a trip to Europe during the first two weeks of April. My family and I (which includes a three year old and eight month old baby) will be in Paris for at least 5 days, and I'm wondering if there are any family friendly cities/destinations nearby we can go to. Aside from France, I've only been to Barcelona, Venice and London, and I'd love to take advantage of our time there to visit another city if I can find some family friendly things to do. I realize the weather may not cooperate so if parking in one city is best, I can do that, too, but thought I'd ask. Considering Amsterdam or Copenhagen. Train and air travel fine. Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 2 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 3 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 4 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 5 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 6 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 7 Train Through Spain
- 8 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 11 Italy June 6-16
- 12 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 13 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 16 hill of crosses
- 17 Planning A trip
- 18 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 19 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 20 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 21 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 22 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 23 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 24 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 25 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??