I am planning a trip to Europe during the first two weeks of April. My family and I (which includes a three year old and eight month old baby) will be in Paris for at least 5 days, and I'm wondering if there are any family friendly cities/destinations nearby we can go to. Aside from France, I've only been to Barcelona, Venice and London, and I'd love to take advantage of our time there to visit another city if I can find some family friendly things to do. I realize the weather may not cooperate so if parking in one city is best, I can do that, too, but thought I'd ask. Considering Amsterdam or Copenhagen. Train and air travel fine. Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dijon RAVE - My Home in Dijon
- 2 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 3 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 4 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 5 Rome Advice?
- 6 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 7 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 8 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 9 Cornwall Advice
- 10 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 11 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 12 "Never Mind"
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 15 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 16 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 17 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 18 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 19 Killarney
- 20 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 21 Florence Travel Guide
- 22 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 23 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 24 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 25 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!