Want to take a family trip next summer (2017). Would like to do France (Paris for sure) and possibly Amsterdam.
How many days would it take to see Paris, Amsterdam, possibly Versailles? Anywhere in France that would be good for a 9yr and 17yr old?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Theater
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 4 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 5 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 6 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 7 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 8 Private Guide in Lyon
- 9 Norwegian Air?
- 10 Highclare Castle
- 11 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 12 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 13 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 14 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 15 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 16 UK in May and June
- 17 Poland to Austria In December
- 18 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 19 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 20 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 21 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 22 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 23 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 24 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 25 Shorts in South of France?