I am a student. I will be travelling to Paris on 30th 2013 July for some business event. I will be engaged in the event activities till 5th July 2013. They have indicated that I will get to see some attraction in Zone 1 of Paris (Mostly Eiffel tower only). My visa expired on 10th July. I was planning to tour in Paris on 5th evening, 6th and 7th, leave for Amsterdam on 7th night and tour in Amsterdam on 8th entire day. I have to catch my flight, scheduled for 10th July from Paris only, so was planning to return to Paris on 9th evening.
My am not that enthusiastic to see museums, Disney land and places of historic significance. I want to see and explore big cities, some cool places, coffee shop (if I go to Amsterdam), good architecture etc.
Should I stay in Paris and see things around or stick to Amsterdam+Paris? I will be travelling to Europe for the first time! What do you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon and Seville Questions
- 2 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 3 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 4 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 5 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 6 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 7 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 8 Sardinia?
- 9 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 10 Crete for 2 weeks in May
- 11 tipping
- 12 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 13 Novels set in Greece
- 14 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 15 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 16 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 17 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 18 GPS vs Google Maps
- 19 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 20 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 21 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 22 Red hair Suze
- 23 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 24 Rome at Christmas
- 25 Luggage on trains/security?