I am a student. I will be travelling to Paris on 30th 2013 July for some business event. I will be engaged in the event activities till 5th July 2013. They have indicated that I will get to see some attraction in Zone 1 of Paris (Mostly Eiffel tower only). My visa expired on 10th July. I was planning to tour in Paris on 5th evening, 6th and 7th, leave for Amsterdam on 7th night and tour in Amsterdam on 8th entire day. I have to catch my flight, scheduled for 10th July from Paris only, so was planning to return to Paris on 9th evening.
My am not that enthusiastic to see museums, Disney land and places of historic significance. I want to see and explore big cities, some cool places, coffee shop (if I go to Amsterdam), good architecture etc.
Should I stay in Paris and see things around or stick to Amsterdam+Paris? I will be travelling to Europe for the first time! What do you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 2 HP printer Reset CONTACT☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24*7
- 3 Italy Car Scam
- 4 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 5 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 8 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 9 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 10 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 11 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 12 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 13 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 14 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 15 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 16 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 17 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 18 Quizz !
- 19 Iceland
- 20 Venice/Mestre
- 21 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 22 Our future trip to Greece
- 23 Russia in two weeks in December
- 24 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 25 Christmas Day in Granada