I am a student. I will be travelling to Paris on 30th 2013 July for some business event. I will be engaged in the event activities till 5th July 2013. They have indicated that I will get to see some attraction in Zone 1 of Paris (Mostly Eiffel tower only). My visa expired on 10th July. I was planning to tour in Paris on 5th evening, 6th and 7th, leave for Amsterdam on 7th night and tour in Amsterdam on 8th entire day. I have to catch my flight, scheduled for 10th July from Paris only, so was planning to return to Paris on 9th evening.
My am not that enthusiastic to see museums, Disney land and places of historic significance. I want to see and explore big cities, some cool places, coffee shop (if I go to Amsterdam), good architecture etc.
Should I stay in Paris and see things around or stick to Amsterdam+Paris? I will be travelling to Europe for the first time! What do you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles Degaulle question
- 2 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 3 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 4 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 5 Norway Itinerary
- 6 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 7 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 8 Pompeii luggage storage
- 9 Departure Tax in UK
- 10 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 11 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 12 FCO connection time
- 13 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 14 Train Help
- 15 First time in Italy
- 16 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 17 Train rides
- 18 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 19 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 20 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 21 One week in & near Marseille
- 22 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 23 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 24 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 25 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?