I am a student. I will be travelling to Paris on 30th 2013 July for some business event. I will be engaged in the event activities till 5th July 2013. They have indicated that I will get to see some attraction in Zone 1 of Paris (Mostly Eiffel tower only). My visa expired on 10th July. I was planning to tour in Paris on 5th evening, 6th and 7th, leave for Amsterdam on 7th night and tour in Amsterdam on 8th entire day. I have to catch my flight, scheduled for 10th July from Paris only, so was planning to return to Paris on 9th evening.
My am not that enthusiastic to see museums, Disney land and places of historic significance. I want to see and explore big cities, some cool places, coffee shop (if I go to Amsterdam), good architecture etc.
Should I stay in Paris and see things around or stick to Amsterdam+Paris? I will be travelling to Europe for the first time! What do you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 2 빅브라더카지노＼☯＼『 SOL26.ZE。AM 』＼빅브라더카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 4 CDG airport and connection time
- 5 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 6 car for four adults and four bikes
- 7 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 8 4 days itinerary for France
- 9 French restaurants
- 10 Switzerland
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 18 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 19 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 20 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 21 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 24 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages