I am a student. I will be travelling to Paris on 30th 2013 July for some business event. I will be engaged in the event activities till 5th July 2013. They have indicated that I will get to see some attraction in Zone 1 of Paris (Mostly Eiffel tower only). My visa expired on 10th July. I was planning to tour in Paris on 5th evening, 6th and 7th, leave for Amsterdam on 7th night and tour in Amsterdam on 8th entire day. I have to catch my flight, scheduled for 10th July from Paris only, so was planning to return to Paris on 9th evening.
My am not that enthusiastic to see museums, Disney land and places of historic significance. I want to see and explore big cities, some cool places, coffee shop (if I go to Amsterdam), good architecture etc.
Should I stay in Paris and see things around or stick to Amsterdam+Paris? I will be travelling to Europe for the first time! What do you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 2 First time in France
- 3 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 4 English Countryside
- 5 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 6 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 7 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 8 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 9 Vienna or Budapest?
- 10 Rome
- 11 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 12 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 13 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 14 Munich
- 15 Need help in travel planning
- 16 Paris---baguette question???
- 17 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 18 Portugal itinerary help
- 19 Puglia or La Langhe
- 20 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 21 Booking hotels before trains
- 22 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 23 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 24 Visiting Spain in January
- 25 Italy/Greece with kids