I am a student. I will be travelling to Paris on 30th 2013 July for some business event. I will be engaged in the event activities till 5th July 2013. They have indicated that I will get to see some attraction in Zone 1 of Paris (Mostly Eiffel tower only). My visa expired on 10th July. I was planning to tour in Paris on 5th evening, 6th and 7th, leave for Amsterdam on 7th night and tour in Amsterdam on 8th entire day. I have to catch my flight, scheduled for 10th July from Paris only, so was planning to return to Paris on 9th evening.
My am not that enthusiastic to see museums, Disney land and places of historic significance. I want to see and explore big cities, some cool places, coffee shop (if I go to Amsterdam), good architecture etc.
Should I stay in Paris and see things around or stick to Amsterdam+Paris? I will be travelling to Europe for the first time! What do you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 The Electric Motor Shop
- 4 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 We're here!
- 9 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 10 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 11 Acropolis Athens
- 12 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 13 Versailles
- 14 Where to enjoy Paris
- 15 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 16 Train help for Prague
- 17 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 18 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 19 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 20 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 21 driving from prague to salzburg
- 22 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 23 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 24 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 25 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary