I am a student. I will be travelling to Paris on 30th 2013 July for some business event. I will be engaged in the event activities till 5th July 2013. They have indicated that I will get to see some attraction in Zone 1 of Paris (Mostly Eiffel tower only). My visa expired on 10th July. I was planning to tour in Paris on 5th evening, 6th and 7th, leave for Amsterdam on 7th night and tour in Amsterdam on 8th entire day. I have to catch my flight, scheduled for 10th July from Paris only, so was planning to return to Paris on 9th evening.
My am not that enthusiastic to see museums, Disney land and places of historic significance. I want to see and explore big cities, some cool places, coffee shop (if I go to Amsterdam), good architecture etc.
Should I stay in Paris and see things around or stick to Amsterdam+Paris? I will be travelling to Europe for the first time! What do you suggest?
Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 2 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 9 days in turkey
- 5 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 6 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 7 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 8 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 Nice Video about Poland
- 11 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 12 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 13 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 14 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 15 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 16 Estonia Amber
- 17 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 18 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 19 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 20 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 21 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Burg Eltz