I am a student. I will be travelling to Paris on 30th 2013 July for some business event. I will be engaged in the event activities till 5th July 2013. They have indicated that I will get to see some attraction in Zone 1 of Paris (Mostly Eiffel tower only). My visa expired on 10th July. I was planning to tour in Paris on 5th evening, 6th and 7th, leave for Amsterdam on 7th night and tour in Amsterdam on 8th entire day. I have to catch my flight, scheduled for 10th July from Paris only, so was planning to return to Paris on 9th evening.
My am not that enthusiastic to see museums, Disney land and places of historic significance. I want to see and explore big cities, some cool places, coffee shop (if I go to Amsterdam), good architecture etc.
Should I stay in Paris and see things around or stick to Amsterdam+Paris? I will be travelling to Europe for the first time! What do you suggest?
Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 1 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 2 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 3 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 4 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 5 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 6 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 7 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 8 Family European winter holiday
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 2 Week European Itinerary
- 11 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 12 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 13 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 14 Rome Accommodation
- 15 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 16 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 17 Italian Lakes gardens
- 18 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 19 Dresden Train Station
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 24 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 25 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"