I am a student. I will be travelling to Paris on 30th 2013 July for some business event. I will be engaged in the event activities till 5th July 2013. They have indicated that I will get to see some attraction in Zone 1 of Paris (Mostly Eiffel tower only). My visa expired on 10th July. I was planning to tour in Paris on 5th evening, 6th and 7th, leave for Amsterdam on 7th night and tour in Amsterdam on 8th entire day. I have to catch my flight, scheduled for 10th July from Paris only, so was planning to return to Paris on 9th evening.
My am not that enthusiastic to see museums, Disney land and places of historic significance. I want to see and explore big cities, some cool places, coffee shop (if I go to Amsterdam), good architecture etc.
Should I stay in Paris and see things around or stick to Amsterdam+Paris? I will be travelling to Europe for the first time! What do you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 2 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 3 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 4 3 days with a Swindon base
- 5 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 6 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 7 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 8 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 9 Major quake in central Itay
- 10 One quick week -- where in France?
- 11 French lavender and cottages
- 12 Brugge or Ghent?
- 13 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 14 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 15 Portugal First Timers, 3 Q's
- 16 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 17 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 18 Budapest on a budget
- 19 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 20 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 21 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 24 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 25 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London