I'm driving to Bourges, south of Paris. Is it easier to rent a car and drive out of DeGaulle or to drive out of Orly? I need an automatic car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 2 Bootcut jeans
- 3 Cadiz during Carnival? Other suggestions...
- 4 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 5 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 6 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 7 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 8 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 9 Amsterdam Transit
- 10 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 11 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 12 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 13 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 14 Lake Maggiore
- 15 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 16 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 17 UK train question
- 18 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 19 Day trip suggestion from London
- 20 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 21 Day Trip near Paris
- 22 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 23 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 24 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?
- 25 Car rental insurance woes