I'm driving to Bourges, south of Paris. Is it easier to rent a car and drive out of DeGaulle or to drive out of Orly? I need an automatic car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 2 Relaxing in Costa Brava
- 3 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 4 My summer in Paris
- 5 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 6 Train from Alsace to Cochem
- 7 Galleria dell Accademia tickets
- 8 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 9 Rent A Car Company Denizli
- 10 An October day in the Luberon
- 11 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 12 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 13 Montpellier - A few questions
- 14 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 15 10 Days in Sud Tirol & Dolomites
- 16 Barcelona with Teens
- 17 Need advice on day trip to Cotswold from London
- 18 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 19 Restaurant recommendatins for a Special ocassion in Venice
- 20 Need Help with (mostly) Picardy Itinerary
- 21 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 22 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 Looking for Bicycling info in EU
- 25 Newbie - seeking any advice