Can anyone please advise me which is the best way (public transportation or taxi) from Orly Airport to the central of Paris (Latin Quarter) at 23.00PM. Is it safe at that time? Or should I ask the hotel to pick-up at the airport?
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 2 Guides - Matera
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 5 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 6 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 11 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 12 Barcelona completely overrated
- 13 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 14 Europe Sim card help
- 15 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 16 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 17 Local markets in Italy
- 18 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 19 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 20 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 21 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 22 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 23 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 24 England and Wales by public transport
- 25 Buying flowers in London?