Can anyone please advise me which is the best way (public transportation or taxi) from Orly Airport to the central of Paris (Latin Quarter) at 23.00PM. Is it safe at that time? Or should I ask the hotel to pick-up at the airport?
Many thanks in advance.
Paris - Airport to the central
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 3 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 4 Azores
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 7 French open
- 8 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 9 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 10 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 13 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 14 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 15 England and Scotland
- 16 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 17 Air pollution in Paris
- 18 tulips in the Netherland
- 19 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 20 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 21 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 22 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 23 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Azores