Can anyone please advise me which is the best way (public transportation or taxi) from Orly Airport to the central of Paris (Latin Quarter) at 23.00PM. Is it safe at that time? Or should I ask the hotel to pick-up at the airport?
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 2 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 3 What to see in Dresden...
- 4 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 5 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 6 Sienna with kids
- 7 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 8 student in denmark
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 11 Day River trips from Porto
- 12 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 13 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 14 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 15 3 months to travel Europe!
- 16 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 17 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 18 Places to visits near Porto
- 19 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 20 Tour or independent
- 21 Vet my itinerary
- 22 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 23 Where is the best place/area to stay in Athens?
- 24 8 days in switzerland
- 25 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?