Can anyone please advise me which is the best way (public transportation or taxi) from Orly Airport to the central of Paris (Latin Quarter) at 23.00PM. Is it safe at that time? Or should I ask the hotel to pick-up at the airport?
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 2 I don't want to meet locals
- 3 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 4 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 5 RHK's Fall escape
- 6 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 7 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 8 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 9 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 10 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 11 What type of visa is right for me?
- 12 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 13 Christmas Eve
- 14 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 15 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 16 Paris---baguette question???
- 17 Olive farm visit in Tuscany - olive harvest, oil pressing
- 18 Berlin
- 19 Glassblowing in Prague
- 20 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 21 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 22 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 23 a loss about Paris
- 24 From Barcelona to Valencia… and the not-quite-beaten path in between
- 25 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania