Can anyone please advise me which is the best way (public transportation or taxi) from Orly Airport to the central of Paris (Latin Quarter) at 23.00PM. Is it safe at that time? Or should I ask the hotel to pick-up at the airport?
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 2 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 3 Rome Advice?
- 4 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 5 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 8 Cornwall Advice
- 9 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 10 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 11 "Never Mind"
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 14 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 15 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 16 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 17 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 18 Killarney
- 19 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 20 Florence Travel Guide
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 23 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 24 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 25 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY