Can anyone please advise me which is the best way (public transportation or taxi) from Orly Airport to the central of Paris (Latin Quarter) at 23.00PM. Is it safe at that time? Or should I ask the hotel to pick-up at the airport?
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워 볼 언더 오버 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 3 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 4 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 5 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 6 Airport Transit Visa
- 7 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 8 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 9 Where in Greece
- 10 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 11 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 12 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 13 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 14 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 15 Vatican tour
- 16 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 17 Day in Capri
- 18 alcazar question and seville advice
- 19 TSA Precheck
- 20 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 21 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 22 First visit to London
- 23 Paris travel help
- 24 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 25 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy