Can anyone please advise me which is the best way (public transportation or taxi) from Orly Airport to the central of Paris (Latin Quarter) at 23.00PM. Is it safe at that time? Or should I ask the hotel to pick-up at the airport?
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 2 Forints or Euros?
- 3 Glencoe As A Base in Scotland?
- 4 Another Visit to London
- 5 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 6 15 nights in Italy
- 7 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 8 Northern Italy
- 9 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 10 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 11 hotel in Prague
- 12 A road trip to Florence
- 13 Prague to Dresden in Aug
- 14 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 15 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 16 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 17 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 18 American looking for any work in Italy
- 19 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 20 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 21 NORWAY itineray critique -- please give your opinion.
- 22 Greece- 8/9 DAYS
- 23 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 24 Overnight Layover -London
- 25 Wine tour recommendations around Greve