This will be mine and my Partners' second time to Paris; the first was in Winter and it was 6 years ago. (Current ages24/25) This trip will be in late May.
We will be arriving vis train from Rennes which arrives at Gare Montparnasse sometime in the afternoon. We will be in Paris 2/3 nights.
Things we will be doing in Paris (Dont judge us)
(I know not a lot, but we have been before)
We will be leaving Paris on the 3/4th night on the Thello Train to Venice which departs from gare de lyon.
Our budget for accomodation is losely around AUD160 a night. (but again a bit flexible because I want something nice and preferably have breakfast.
Where would be the best area for us to stay in? Any hotel Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 2 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 3 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 4 24 hours in Paris
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 7 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 8 tickets for Wimbledon
- 9 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 10 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 13 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 14 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 15 Happy birthday ATM
- 16 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 17 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 18 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 25 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy