This will be mine and my Partners' second time to Paris; the first was in Winter and it was 6 years ago. (Current ages24/25) This trip will be in late May.
We will be arriving vis train from Rennes which arrives at Gare Montparnasse sometime in the afternoon. We will be in Paris 2/3 nights.
Things we will be doing in Paris (Dont judge us)
(I know not a lot, but we have been before)
We will be leaving Paris on the 3/4th night on the Thello Train to Venice which departs from gare de lyon.
Our budget for accomodation is losely around AUD160 a night. (but again a bit flexible because I want something nice and preferably have breakfast.
Where would be the best area for us to stay in? Any hotel Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 2 Travel Apps
- 3 카지노싸이트ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지
- 4 What is your favorite travel app?
- 5 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 6 라이브카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 7 온라인카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 8 아시안카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 9 월드카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 10 월드카지노ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지노
- 11 Transportation Question Italy
- 12 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 13 CDG to Marais transfer
- 14 May get together in Paris
- 15 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 16 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 17 Train tickets in Italy?
- 18 credit and debit cards
- 19 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 20 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 21 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 22 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 23 Saint Petersburg, Russia
- 24 Transportation
- 25 Scandinavia itinerary (with St. Petersburg) review please