This will be mine and my Partners' second time to Paris; the first was in Winter and it was 6 years ago. (Current ages24/25) This trip will be in late May.
We will be arriving vis train from Rennes which arrives at Gare Montparnasse sometime in the afternoon. We will be in Paris 2/3 nights.
Things we will be doing in Paris (Dont judge us)
(I know not a lot, but we have been before)
We will be leaving Paris on the 3/4th night on the Thello Train to Venice which departs from gare de lyon.
Our budget for accomodation is losely around AUD160 a night. (but again a bit flexible because I want something nice and preferably have breakfast.
Where would be the best area for us to stay in? Any hotel Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 2 Westerplatte
- 3 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 4 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 5 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 6 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 7 Cutback on Spain trip
- 8 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 9 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 10 2017 Easter in Italy
- 11 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 12 Bernina Express mid-March
- 13 Croatia transportation question.
- 14 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 15 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 16 Biarritz family holiday
- 17 Ireland hotel questions
- 18 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 19 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 20 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 getting to CDG
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia