This will be mine and my Partners' second time to Paris; the first was in Winter and it was 6 years ago. (Current ages24/25) This trip will be in late May.
We will be arriving vis train from Rennes which arrives at Gare Montparnasse sometime in the afternoon. We will be in Paris 2/3 nights.
Things we will be doing in Paris (Dont judge us)
(I know not a lot, but we have been before)
We will be leaving Paris on the 3/4th night on the Thello Train to Venice which departs from gare de lyon.
Our budget for accomodation is losely around AUD160 a night. (but again a bit flexible because I want something nice and preferably have breakfast.
Where would be the best area for us to stay in? Any hotel Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 Perugia
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 May get together in Paris
- 6 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 7 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 8 Paris in September
- 9 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 10 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 11 Day trips from Florence
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 14 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 15 First time in Bulgaria
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 21 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 22 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 25 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old