Can anyone help me finding a hotel in Paris in the 5 or 6 th district?
We are a couple in our 40th with a 3 yrs old baby boy..going there in mid May...
We like new modern clean 4 or 5 stars hotels near the river and cafes around ...AC is needed..We have been to Paris before but we always stayed on champs elysee...this time we want to change and be near luxembourge park...we love to walk....any suggestions please? I started looking on booking.com and read so many reviews that made me more confused!!! Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스타바카라【や【 SSK68。CoM 】や】슈퍼카지노스타바카라
- 2 비비바카라【☣【 SSK68。CoM 】☣】슈퍼카지노비비바카라
- 3 고바카라【☡【 SSK68。CoM 】☡】슈퍼카지노고바카라
- 4 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 5 Venice
- 6 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 7 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Porto and vicinity
- 10 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 11 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 12 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 13 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 14 Norway fjord
- 15 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 16 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 Italy
- 19 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 20 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 21 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 22 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 25 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
Paris 5 stars hotels in 5/6 th district....modern, clean with AC