Can anyone help me finding a hotel in Paris in the 5 or 6 th district?
We are a couple in our 40th with a 3 yrs old baby boy..going there in mid May...
We like new modern clean 4 or 5 stars hotels near the river and cafes around ...AC is needed..We have been to Paris before but we always stayed on champs elysee...this time we want to change and be near luxembourge park...we love to walk....any suggestions please? I started looking on booking.com and read so many reviews that made me more confused!!! Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 2 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 5 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 9 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 10 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 International Flight Question
- 13 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 14 Interesting places to visit
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 17 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 20 Budapest in December 2017
- 21 Petrol in Greece
- 22 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 25 Dijon in December!
Paris 5 stars hotels in 5/6 th district....modern, clean with AC