Can anyone help me finding a hotel in Paris in the 5 or 6 th district?
We are a couple in our 40th with a 3 yrs old baby boy..going there in mid May...
We like new modern clean 4 or 5 stars hotels near the river and cafes around ...AC is needed..We have been to Paris before but we always stayed on champs elysee...this time we want to change and be near luxembourge park...we love to walk....any suggestions please? I started looking on booking.com and read so many reviews that made me more confused!!! Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 4 Tour groups
- 5 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 6 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 7 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 8 Ireland in April
- 9 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 10 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 So much to do, so little time!
- 13 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 14 Baby Milk
- 15 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 16 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 17 French restaurants
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Driving in Italy?
- 21 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 22 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 23 Super Cover For Hertz
- 24 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 25 Amalfi coast hotel recs
Paris 5 stars hotels in 5/6 th district....modern, clean with AC