Can anyone help me finding a hotel in Paris in the 5 or 6 th district?
We are a couple in our 40th with a 3 yrs old baby boy..going there in mid May...
We like new modern clean 4 or 5 stars hotels near the river and cafes around ...AC is needed..We have been to Paris before but we always stayed on champs elysee...this time we want to change and be near luxembourge park...we love to walk....any suggestions please? I started looking on booking.com and read so many reviews that made me more confused!!! Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AMS Car Rental
- 2 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 3 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 4 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 5 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 6 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 7 One week in Europe
- 8 Switzerland in September
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 London Theater
- 11 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 12 Munich itinerary review
- 13 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 14 Europe itinerary questions
- 15 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 16 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 17 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 18 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 19 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 20 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 21 Salzburg itinerary review
- 22 weekend from cologne germany
- 23 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 24 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 25 Last minute trip to Capri
Paris 5 stars hotels in 5/6 th district....modern, clean with AC