So I'm landing in paris on a Saturday mid-morning in Paris with my 5 yr old kid, and I have chalked out a few basic plans for the trip. My son walks and walks a lot and is used to a 10 hour of sight seeing travel plans (we both a re travel junkies) however I have tried keep our plan as breezy as possible, I would absolutely welcome your suggestion based on the fact that it's just the two of us and safety being the top-most priority when travelling:
Day 1(Saturday): Rest it out in the hotel (staying in XI arrondisement) till 3 pm and head to eiffel in the evening (have already booked tickets for 6:00 pm) and head back to the hotel
Day 2(Sunday): Head to NotreDame in the morning, walk down the main street of St. Louis en Ile to Amorino for gelato and lunch. Squeeze in catacomb if possible. Take the Latin Quarter tour at 2:30 pm and spend the evening at Luxembourg garden before returning to the hotel.
Day 3(Monday): Disneyland and river Seine cruise in the evening
Day 4(Tuesday): A day trip to Versailles (also on Tuesday we can watch the musical fountain) and take one of the hop on hop-off tours by bus in the evening.
Day 5 (Wednesday): Louvre (probable do the Da vince Tour) , walk through Jardin de Tuilleries to Champ Elysees & Arc de triomph
Day 6 (Thursday): Jardin des Plantes and Montmartre tour before leaving to Fontainebleau to meet my family.
(Rest in Fontainebleau for a couple of days before visiting Brussels, Normandy and Bordeaux with rest of the family) but for now I'd appreciate if you can suggest any other place that I should not miss out or if you think I can go easy on a particular day
Much appreciate your responses. Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Car Scam
- 2 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 3 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 4 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 5 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 6 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 7 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 10 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 11 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 12 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 13 Quizz !
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Iceland
- 16 Venice/Mestre
- 17 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 18 Our future trip to Greece
- 19 Russia in two weeks in December
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Christmas Day in Granada
- 22 car insurance italy
- 23 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 24 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 25 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26