So I'm landing in paris on a Saturday mid-morning in Paris with my 5 yr old kid, and I have chalked out a few basic plans for the trip. My son walks and walks a lot and is used to a 10 hour of sight seeing travel plans (we both a re travel junkies) however I have tried keep our plan as breezy as possible, I would absolutely welcome your suggestion based on the fact that it's just the two of us and safety being the top-most priority when travelling:
Day 1(Saturday): Rest it out in the hotel (staying in XI arrondisement) till 3 pm and head to eiffel in the evening (have already booked tickets for 6:00 pm) and head back to the hotel
Day 2(Sunday): Head to NotreDame in the morning, walk down the main street of St. Louis en Ile to Amorino for gelato and lunch. Squeeze in catacomb if possible. Take the Latin Quarter tour at 2:30 pm and spend the evening at Luxembourg garden before returning to the hotel.
Day 3(Monday): Disneyland and river Seine cruise in the evening
Day 4(Tuesday): A day trip to Versailles (also on Tuesday we can watch the musical fountain) and take one of the hop on hop-off tours by bus in the evening.
Day 5 (Wednesday): Louvre (probable do the Da vince Tour) , walk through Jardin de Tuilleries to Champ Elysees & Arc de triomph
Day 6 (Thursday): Jardin des Plantes and Montmartre tour before leaving to Fontainebleau to meet my family.
(Rest in Fontainebleau for a couple of days before visiting Brussels, Normandy and Bordeaux with rest of the family) but for now I'd appreciate if you can suggest any other place that I should not miss out or if you think I can go easy on a particular day
Much appreciate your responses. Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kechuaa: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 3 How much budget for 2 months in Europe?
- 4 Route Information
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 7 Paris advice with kids
- 8 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 9 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 10 First visit to London
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 13 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 14 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 15 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 16 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 17 alcazar question and seville advice
- 18 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 19 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 20 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 21 Amsterdam highlights
- 22 Villa in Italy
- 23 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 24 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 25 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?